Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Numus] | PoW | New dedal Algo | Masternodes - page 4. (Read 55140 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I am an investor at an early stage, I see the project is developing mining back
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Just short reminder that we are still working on update. It took longer then expected, but its close enough to be released at any moment.
The new website already drawn and will also be presented soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
how to buy 6000 coin
Cryptopia, you  can buy this coin here.
Activity: 140
TradersGateway masternode investment comparison tool features the most accurate and detailed stats
Activity: 1
I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 24
Is there new mining pool that I can visit for numus?
Activity: 17
The project will be successful. I want to know more about this project

you can join us and find out everything that interests you;)  https://discord.gg/gmguEGE
Activity: 8
The project will be successful. I want to know more about this project
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added NMS to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
Activity: 24
Yes, it's interesting but do you have any updates?
Activity: 5
this is a very good project. It gives us different perspectives on the ultimate development. With this tremendous potential it will gradually grow. I have to buy the token before it ends. But can it be purchased through a Visa Card?
Activity: 136
Merit: 2
Great news. Well that the developers do not give up and take some action. I hope that the numus has a future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

great news, it's all good news, thanks
We've enabled masternode monitoring with notifications on our masternode service MNrank.com. Try it please at https://mnrank.com/monitoring
We started the upcoming rebranding with a new logo. It is based on the the first letter of "Numus", scales well and looks light and good in different colors.
Hope you’ll like it.

https://i.imgur.com/nktwQN6.jpg

The next part of rebranding gonna be the website update.
Activity: 17
this is good news, we are waiting for a lot more interesting things!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Hello everyone.
Many people ask about the current team tasks, so I decided to make a short announcement about timeline and targets.

1. Basecode update – we’ve already prepared two test versions of new basecode. The key difference between them is that one of the versions is the PoW only version and second one is hybrid PoW/PoS. We did some market research and our current opinion that we should switch to PoW-only version. That strategy includes migration to the new algo after switching off PoS. So meanwhile we preparing brand-new mining algo for Numus - skein is really cool, but its really "hot" algo. Our target is to create an algo that will use less power at full power limit of mining rigs. Can’t guarantee that it will be suitable for AMD mining, but we will try. And please be patient, the work that we are currently doing is quite big, especially during vacation period over the Europe.
Expected release date ~ mid-August. We will ask exchanges to put NMS on maintenance for ~ a week to let NMS switch to the new basecode properly.

2. mnrank.com rework - as you can see we did complete rework of MnRank, and implementing small updates and changes almost everyday. Current big task for web-team is a monitoring tool. Also we already discussed new analytic tools that should be implement in future after finishing the monitoring tool. Many people asking us about charging listing fee in NMS - there is no difference even if we receiving BTC for listing, we are buying NMS from the market for the same amount of BTC. We will start to push NMS hardly right after the basecode update will be done and resource itself will be more attractive for devs to have a listing here.

3. Price drop - the whole altcoin market are falling down. We discussed it internally with a team and then we did some similar projects analysis and most of them are moving in completely same direction as we are. Our position is that no matter how its going on right now, we are keep working and keep accumulating NMS in our hands as much as possible.

numuscrypto
Thanks for the update, guys! I really appreciate your honest, no-nonsense approach to interaction with the community. You are honest with us and we're going to be extremely honest with you in return. Great stuff!
Pages:
Jump to: