Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 15. (Read 5547 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
The future behind such innovative technologies as a virtual reality! Powering virtual school sharing networks.

a solid team of developers and really ambitious development plans with NWC platform,

When NWC platform was established?

NWC beta version was established and launched in September. We are currently still working on the page and platform. The website design is currently in place and finishing of the last touches inside the platform.
copper member
Is it possible that you would introduce your team to the public or where is the project is based. In my experience in cryptocurrency industry introducing your team or giving the background where the project is based will increase the public trust to your project.

However this was just a suggestion, actually by improving or creating the project using own fund will already boost the users confidence on your project. looking forward on the main launch of your project! and bounty as well

Hello. our headquarters are in Germany, Europe. For team introduction, we are still in talks, but we can assure that the team behind Newscrypto is made of the best traders and crypto enthusiast out there! Smiley
copper member
Hello as you can see i'm not really good in doing trading, I've been trading for a couple of months already but it seems that i'm just wasting my money. How would this project help me with my current situation?

Our platform was made specially to solve the problems of blindly investing to making rational decisions that end up with a profit.

Our Newscrypto school can teach you the basics of crypto, chart learning, and even some trading strategies.
Then you have our tools to complement you trading such as coin tracker, charts, etc and our indicators like arbitrage, whale alert, inflow indicator etc to get the market insight all on one page. We are currently finishing our community prediction section as well where you will be able to speculate with our fellow crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
Looking Interesting. After reading all the information about this project realized that he has a great future. I strongly believe this is gonna be a successful project.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
The future behind such innovative technologies as a virtual reality! Powering virtual school sharing networks.

a solid team of developers and really ambitious development plans with NWC platform,

When NWC platform was established?
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
Is it possible that you would introduce your team to the public or where is the project is based. In my experience in cryptocurrency industry introducing your team or giving the background where the project is based will increase the public trust to your project.

However this was just a suggestion, actually by improving or creating the project using own fund will already boost the users confidence on your project. looking forward on the main launch of your project! and bounty as well
Activity: 215
Merit: 99
Hello as you can see i'm not really good in doing trading, I've been trading for a couple of months already but it seems that i'm just wasting my money. How would this project help me with my current situation?
copper member
copper member
I've been following this project for a while may I ask if there's a beta platform wherein we can test/try the platform? I wanted to test all the feature first in the beta so when the mainnet start I'm familiar with your platform.

Also is there a chance that you needed a promoter for your project for a certain country?

The platform is open to use for more than a month now. You can use all the beginner tier features for free. For intermediate and advanced tier the prices are now 50 in 100 NWC but there will soon be an option to get the tiers for free through our school program.

We would gladly accept any deal that is in favor of our project. Write your proposition in a private message here or to [email protected]
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I've been following this project for a while may I ask if there's a beta platform wherein we can test/try the platform? I wanted to test all the feature first in the beta so when the mainnet start I'm familiar with your platform.

Also is there a chance that you needed a promoter for your project for a certain country?
copper member
Is the team planning to list it on some other major exchanges? such as Binance .
Team might soon get NWC listed on some of the major exchanges like binance, hitbtc, etc. Once the daily trade volume rises i think it will be easier to NWC to list in major exchanges. We can expect that to happen soon after the project is fully developed.

Hope the same.But it will be the good one for this project. Many new traders look only on a popular exchanges then a look on other exchanges.
So it's my suggestion for this team.They may wait for the increase of daily trade volume.

We were at the Coinmarketcap Crypto conference in Singapore and we can assure that new talks with big exchanges are in place Smiley

It will be the good news for the people ,who had brought your coin and interested to buy.

Only few project with non-ICO,your project was one among it. And your motive was good, you help others to learn about crypto assets. Can you explain what is the difference between smart alerts and advanced indicators ?

Thank you Smiley

Smart alerts is a feature we are working on. You will be able to get notification directly to your messenger app about the price changes, fulfilled orders, price changes of your favorite tokens etc..

Advance indicators are a bunch of our tools on our platform like inflow indicators, sentiment, performance etc Smiley

Nice.what is your next move on this project?

We are adding last touched to our platform (for now there is a beta version running) and finishing sections like School program and Comunity predictions which will reward members with NWC.

How to participate on School program and community predictions and to get rewards in NWC?
Can you help me to get rewards  Grin Grin

In our School program after each lesson, there will be an interactive task which gives you points. Upon the number of points you receive, you can unlock our intermediate and advance tiers. The school will be finished in the next week when the tasks will be integrated into the platform.

Community prediction section is meant for the NWC community to share their predictions and charts. After a month we give 70% of our membership fees to the most active members on the site.
Activity: 58
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I believe this project will get succeed and project will turn the world of the crypto industry. Blockchain based platform is the best. Any plan for create own blockchain? Then it will be more expensive!
Activity: 129
How to get a free NWC to my wallet ?
copper member
Is the team planning to list it on some other major exchanges? such as Binance .
Team might soon get NWC listed on some of the major exchanges like binance, hitbtc, etc. Once the daily trade volume rises i think it will be easier to NWC to list in major exchanges. We can expect that to happen soon after the project is fully developed.

Hope the same.But it will be the good one for this project. Many new traders look only on a popular exchanges then a look on other exchanges.
So it's my suggestion for this team.They may wait for the increase of daily trade volume.

We were at the Coinmarketcap Crypto conference in Singapore and we can assure that new talks with big exchanges are in place Smiley

copper member
I had checked your project, it's seems amazing. It will be one of the milestones in crypto market. By the how you get this amazing idea?

Thank you very much! Newscrypto.io was started by talking about how difficult it is to stay up on everything in crypto, and why there are some with more knowledge than the others. We decided to fix this problem and have everything a trader needs in one place and educate beginners as well as provide insights that can't be found anywhere else.

You are correct buddy.When the people get to know about crypto ,their will be lack of guidance. Some people are also try to scam them by using their inadequate knowledge .I hope your project will be the solution for it .

Yes. We predict a lot of new crypto enthusiast in 2020 so we strive to be their starting point in their crypto careers.

Really interesting. From my knowledge,if the investors on crypo increased .I am sure the price of many crypto will reach the moon.What exchanges ,you are focusing now ?

We have our perfered exchanges which I can't reveal. The main thing for us is that the exchange has real volume. More on new listings soon Smiley
Activity: 37
I had checked your project, it's seems amazing. It will be one of the milestones in crypto market. By the how you get this amazing idea?

Thank you very much! Newscrypto.io was started by talking about how difficult it is to stay up on everything in crypto, and why there are some with more knowledge than the others. We decided to fix this problem and have everything a trader needs in one place and educate beginners as well as provide insights that can't be found anywhere else.

You are correct buddy.When the people get to know about crypto ,their will be lack of guidance. Some people are also try to scam them by using their inadequate knowledge .I hope your project will be the solution for it .

Yes. We predict a lot of new crypto enthusiast in 2020 so we strive to be their starting point in their crypto careers.

Really interesting. From my knowledge,if the investors on crypo increased .I am sure the price of many crypto will reach the moon.What exchanges ,you are focusing now ?
copper member
I think Newscrypto.io does have the potential to kick start a place were crypto users can get all at one place. I just think they are lacking with promotion for now. They layout and the plans of the project looks good overall by looking at its website and whitepaper.

The competition is really tough on their chosen business. But if they can realize their objectives here, they can be a game changer in this field. But at the moment, we can just speculate on how things will be for NWC. They use stellar platform which is really not popular among crypto projects, but that makes them outstand over the others.
And I think for their next exchange, choose a medium known exchange with more trading volume. But right now, I guess they are not doing bad in trading. Good luck!

Thank you very much. Already in talks with a new exchange Smiley more on that soon.
copper member
I had seen,you are conducting quiz program for this project . How to participate on it ?

Our quizes are available every week (on thursday or friday) in our telegram chat newscrypto.io
Winners get our advance and intermediate level tiers on the platform for free Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I think Newscrypto.io does have the potential to kick start a place were crypto users can get all at one place. I just think they are lacking with promotion for now. They layout and the plans of the project looks good overall by looking at its website and whitepaper.

The competition is really tough on their chosen business. But if they can realize their objectives here, they can be a game changer in this field. But at the moment, we can just speculate on how things will be for NWC. They use stellar platform which is really not popular among crypto projects, but that makes them outstand over the others.
And I think for their next exchange, choose a medium known exchange with more trading volume. But right now, I guess they are not doing bad in trading. Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
The projects looks growing daily and I can see much increasing interest towards this project by looking at the increasing telegram members and activities on other social media. I still think more promotional activities are needed here.

When will the Bounty launch ?

We are pushing to reach new crypto enthusiast every day Smiley

Bounty will start soon. We will announce it here.
I am looking forward for this. I want to participates. I know that how long I will wait for it will worth it. I see a potential to this project. Having a team with so much experience and with dedication to the project for its success. Keep on growing team! The Newscrypto.io have a long way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: