Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 18. (Read 5547 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
Is the announcement on BigOne Exchange official?

Yes! Our token is being traded on the exchange pair NWC/USDT.  Cheesy
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
I am so glad for this project, not only because of its great goals and promising futuristic plans. But also because of their School that is still in development. The task at the end of each lesson will reward us with their free NWC membership for Advanced/Intermediate. I am going stay tuned for that. Very exciting and interesting!
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
I am glad to see that the NWC is on track with set goals. The Q4 has been under control and the team are constantly updating and reporting progress on various channels. I am glad to see more coming from this project. More achievements, accomplishments and positive outputs.
Activity: 504
It is good to see that this project platform's indicators are programmed. And what more good to know is that the refresh rate will just be in a few seconds. This gives me more hope for this project. I am hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
Is the announcement on BigOne Exchange official?
copper member
I can see a good potential for this project. More than that, it has so many promising capabilities for the future. So, when will be the announcement of the launched of the biunty campaign of the Newscrypto.io? Will it be here or in your social media sites?

The bounty campaign will start soon. The date will be announced here on our official thread and posted in bounty section Smiley

How long will the whole bounty campaign last?

The bounty plan is to run for 3 months. If we don't distribute all of the tokens intended for the bounty we could do another campaign.
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
I can see a good potential for this project. More than that, it has so many promising capabilities for the future. So, when will be the announcement of the launched of the biunty campaign of the Newscrypto.io? Will it be here or in your social media sites?

The bounty campaign will start soon. The date will be announced here on our official thread and posted in bounty section Smiley

How long will the whole bounty campaign last?

I see this as a good to be looking forward for this project. Even though the cpmmunity of the crypto currency community seems so quite in the past few days, it is still worth it to roam around here and find project like this that have promising vision and goals for the future as having and claiming an all about crypto in one place which is another crypto trading edge we could say.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
This is great. This one has something that can pursue for the future. I can see a potential on it. The team make a huge effort to reach this far in its starting point. To begin with is not easy and so I appreciates how they show us what they can make and I was hoping more to what they still can make for the future. As we all know that in this community, nothing can be accomplish by just remaining to what you've just have.
copper member

I am.looking forward for the bounty campaign too of this project. For now, I guess what the most efficient way we could do is to wait for the team to when will they ready to announce it to everybody. I am really lookind forward to it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I wanted to say to the team of the Newscrypto.io that they are doing great now. I was hoping that they will not neglect to keep in touch with their community just like what they are doing now. It is one way to be successful. Because without the presence of the people that are used to be the users of the platform is nothing. Keep it up team!
copper member
I have long wanted to see a similar service in which there would be as much useful information from the world of cryptocurrencies as possible. At the moment, it is really difficult to find a good resource, except for our forum, which would describe popular and not only cryptocurrency news. It is also interesting what the platform will be like.

Thank you very much! stay tuned, the platform will only get better  Cool
copper member
This is something good to read. Most of the crypto users are always in need of any such platform where they can get ample of knowledge as well as information about the current affairs all in one place. These kind of platforms go viral much quickly hence giving benefits to the users/investors of the platform.

I'd love to watch the growth and development of this project until the last stage. Also I'd be the one participating in.

Thats great to hear! thanks  Cheesy
copper member

Since you want to help developers with tools to make their own blockchain. How do you intend to do that?
What does your platform have to provide? dapps solutions ? nodes ?

Give me more information about the blockchain incubator

I am afraid you did not understand correctly. Our tools on the Newscrypto.io platform help the crypto traders and investors with market insights, analysis, and unique indicators to make the right decision when trading.

The blockchain incubator will serve as an opportunity to start their own blockchain project whilst granting all the support needed. We would provide the development expertise, marketing help and all the know-how for a successful project.
copper member
Hi, i noticed the platform also have a smart alert that notifies users about news and updates.

The questions is how does it work ?
Do users get newsletter as an alert? or it wil be in form of an sms ?
Or will it be a notification application

Hey. The smart alert feature is still in development, but the concept is already in place.
The users will get an alert on their messenger, so basically a notification system which you can have turned on or off Smiley.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I have long wanted to see a similar service in which there would be as much useful information from the world of cryptocurrencies as possible. At the moment, it is really difficult to find a good resource, except for our forum, which would describe popular and not only cryptocurrency news. It is also interesting what the platform will be like.
There have so many crypto project here in the crypto community but not all are getting my attention. I want to find something that will worth my time, effort and support not only for the mean time but for the future that is coming ahead of us. I am hoping to see more from this. And especially, I am looking forward for achievements.
I can see transparency and flexibility to this project. Not to mention their work experiences, as we can look into the vision of the platform, it somehow get me into them. What more I've caught up to it is that, they have been provided us a complete set of informations regarding the platform. And that is one thing I am hoping for more from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: