Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 19. (Read 5547 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This project have a very promising start to show off its platform here in the crypto community. What I've caught up to this project is that tge Newscrypto.io have a very great bunch of features within. Such as having a unique tools, expert chart design, market analysis, newscrypto school, smart alerts, and advanced indicators. All these are intact to the platform having to form a good platform. I am hoping much to this project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
This is something good to read. Most of the crypto users are always in need of any such platform where they can get ample of knowledge as well as information about the current affairs all in one place. These kind of platforms go viral much quickly hence giving benefits to the users/investors of the platform.

I'd love to watch the growth and development of this project until the last stage. Also I'd be the one participating in.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1

Since you want to help developers with tools to make their own blockchain. How do you intend to do that?
What does your platform have to provide? dapps solutions ? nodes ?

Give me more information about the blockchain incubator

Activity: 667
Hi, i noticed the platform also have a smart alert that notifies users about news and updates.

The questions is how does it work ?
Do users get newsletter as an alert? or it wil be in form of an sms ?
Or will it be a notification application

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
It has been interactive so far; I checked your website and there’s no highlighted partners or partnership
Is it that newscrypto does not have a partner yet or they are undisclosed ?

Individual partners ? Or firm ??

Thank you for checking our website, no we do not have partners yet. We are partly self-funded and partly we get finances from our investors.

If you are self funded; how many member has your team got ??
And investors ? A group of people right ? What’s their cut in % for newscrypto tokens ?

And what type of agreement do you have in place from investors

Thank you for taking such a detailed interest in our project. Our team has 10 members. I cannot answer the rest of questions since that is privileged information. But if you have any other questions regarding the project, feel free to ask.

I checked your last response and had to find this post to make the question more comprehensive.
Do you mean to imply that the project team members information cannot be disclosed to the public ?

And what criteria does your staff selection consist of ?

Hello Hushpuppy. Our staff members expressed their wish of staying anonymous for now. With criteria, I believe you mean characteristics? If that is the case we look for self-initiative people that are interested in the crypto world. We also seek loyalty and will to dedicate more than 8 hours a day for this project. Of course, we appreciate other characteristics too but there are the most important to us.
copper member
About the Newscrpto School, I still am not satisfied. I want to know more about it. Maybe a link or something. Cause this is the first project I'm seeing with a school and I'm curious.

We developed a school program suitable for beginners and those who want to expand their knowledge about trading with cryptocurrencies.

We have created 8 lessons which are divided into chapters, each chapter teaches you something new. In the first four lessons, you will learn about Japanese candlesticks, how trendlines are forming, where you should draw resistance and support lines as well as a few basic chart patterns as an introduction into the fifth lesson. In the final four lessons, we will teach you about advanced chart patterns, trading with RSI and Stochastic and market depth. Additionally, lessons also advise you on how you should react in
situations after described chart pattern forms. At the end of each lesson, we have prepared interactive tasks. Each lesson has a text task in which you have to choose the right answer and tasks based on charts where you have to choose the right chart pattern.

Lessons grant you points if answered correctly. Upon finishing all lessons and tasks you get a title based on the points you have gathered through Newscrypto.io school. We have decided that we will reward you for your knowledge, meaning that the more points you get, the more tokens we will give you to unlock intermediate and advance tiers.

Our school is available on www.newscrypto.io Smiley
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
It has been interactive so far; I checked your website and there’s no highlighted partners or partnership
Is it that newscrypto does not have a partner yet or they are undisclosed ?

Individual partners ? Or firm ??

Thank you for checking our website, no we do not have partners yet. We are partly self-funded and partly we get finances from our investors.

If you are self funded; how many member has your team got ??
And investors ? A group of people right ? What’s their cut in % for newscrypto tokens ?

And what type of agreement do you have in place from investors

Thank you for taking such a detailed interest in our project. Our team has 10 members. I cannot answer the rest of questions since that is privileged information. But if you have any other questions regarding the project, feel free to ask.

I checked your last response and had to find this post to make the question more comprehensive.
Do you mean to imply that the project team members information cannot be disclosed to the public ?

And what criteria does your staff selection consist of ?
Activity: 569
Merit: 88
Credibility: 999
About the Newscrpto School, I still am not satisfied. I want to know more about it. Maybe a link or something. Cause this is the first project I'm seeing with a school and I'm curious.
copper member
This platform would serve as an avenue through which newbies get to be educated about cryptocurrency and block chain as a whole.

Not only newbies, but even professionals get to improve their knowledge about blockchain and crypto currency tradings.
No knowledge is wasted.

My new question though is, where will newscrypto find the right and proper staffs to mentor, guide and teach those courses on their platform ?
will the payments be truly worth it ??

Our team already consists of the best mentors and crypto traders we could find to design and structure the platform like every trader would like it to be. These are people who are connected to crypto from its very beginnings.
We believe that our services will be more than worth it Smiley
copper member
It’s very knowledgeable here
When is the team going to set up a newsletter plan ? To ensure that all informations are well communicated
And also the platform has not fully launched; how soon will that be ??

We don't have a set date. We're updating all the tools that are still in progress. Our goal is to have a fully running platform by the end of the year.
Activity: 156
I checked through the platform once again researching about you
and I realized that your roadmap is not date specific, neither is it straightforward.

I think you need to adjust that and also post achieved successes.
Likewise, why is the platform development slow and dragging?

You cant drag or tarry In crypto currency it is not healthy for the price and volume growth of any project.

You need to improve and launch your platform to push up a bit of hype.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
This platform would serve as an avenue through which newbies get to be educated about cryptocurrency and block chain as a whole.

Not only newbies, but even professionals get to improve their knowledge about blockchain and crypto currency tradings.
No knowledge is wasted.

My new question though is, where will newscrypto find the right and proper staffs to mentor, guide and teach those courses on their platform ?
will the payments be truly worth it ??
Activity: 510
From my knowledge; I want to believe you are privileged to choose any tier or course of study
There can’t be a compulsory pattern to learning

You choose any level depending on your understanding
I think so too.
BTW, do you have any idea about Altcoin Police on the Newscrypto platform?

Altcoin police tool gives you information about the activity that happens behind the coin/token you are holding.  If a project’s development isn’t active you can confidently assume it is dead and vice versa so you can act appropriately to it.

Are you confirming that the newscrypto platform does have a plan in place for altcoin police?
If yes; can you tel me more ?

How does it work with the aim of the platform ?
Are you not diversing into too much aspect of crypto currency ??

As for now altcoin police feature is put on hold, while we developed the Airdrop feature that shows and guides you direct to the airdrops happening at the moment.
The tools is in the beginner tier so you can check it for free at www.newscrypto.io

That’s not a problem
I will stay tuned and follow the website
Thanks for your help
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
It’s very knowledgeable here
When is the team going to set up a newsletter plan ? To ensure that all informations are well communicated
And also the platform has not fully launched; how soon will that be ??
copper member
From my knowledge; I want to believe you are privileged to choose any tier or course of study

I think so too.

Altcoin police tool gives you information about the activity that happens behind the coin/token you are holding.  If a project’s development isn’t active you can confidently assume it is dead and vice versa so you can act appropriately to it.

Are you confirming that the newscrypto platform does have a plan in place for altcoin police?

As for now altcoin police feature is put on hold, while we developed the Airdrop feature that shows and guides you direct to the airdrops happening at the moment.
The tools is in the beginner tier so you can check it for free at www.newscrypto.io
Activity: 212
Looking to know more about the crypto sphere, don't look too far. I have lots of friends asking to be taught about cryptocurrency. This is the right referal for them
Activity: 198

I think so too.

copper member
For long, I have searched for something like this,  a source of crypto-currency information, to help me excel in trading.
 A good thing I found Newscrypto

Yes you are right, with newscrypto you can learn excellence in trading but nothing is perfect when it comes to crypto currency trades.

The training will come at a fee charged in newscrypto token.
How expensive will the classes be ??

Is it gonna be affordable for basic newbies ??

Thank you for good comments. Newscrypto school will actually be free and give out free memberships upon finishing it.

I think so too.

I have not read anything about altcoin police on the newscrypto whitepaper
I think you still need to follow the normal routine

Which is do your own research before investing; newscrypto will only teach you on how to trade and when to trade
Hope you understand??

Pages:
Jump to: