Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 14. (Read 17622 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
this is a good project by all standards..i was just wondering how does this connect the payer and payee in all essence.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
April 28, 2018, 09:24:35 AM
When can I expect roadmap and the team  Smiley

the terms of producing of the software is confirmed in the case of successful collection of at least any investment. otherwise, the timing may be delayed due to lack of fundraising in time. only for this and the sale of shares, otherwise we would continue to finish themselves, the project is already 70% ready

Today is great day in a history of NXB coin, we should expect web wallet and android wallet!

But likely get nothing )

before I read it sensibly at the beginning that at the very beginning I wrote that if Ico fails, then we will look for investors on the side, and the conditions will change,

what do you mean? Didn't you tell many times there many investors in a project? How could it happen that project misses milestone, but community is not informed about it in advance? Where is a new version of the roadmap?
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

the terms of producing of the software is confirmed in the case of successful collection of at least any investment. otherwise, the timing may be delayed due to lack of fundraising in time. only for this and the sale of shares, otherwise we would continue to finish themselves, the project is already 70% ready

Today is great day in a history of NXB coin, we should expect web wallet and android wallet!

But likely get nothing )

before I read it sensibly at the beginning that at the very beginning I wrote that if Ico fails, then we will look for investors on the side, and the conditions will change,
April 27, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

But likely get nothing )
Activity: 12
April 26, 2018, 11:30:11 PM
Payment has come though it was supposed to come a day earlier.
Nb2ttdh8vxmPJGt1cTXwtwDwve8dEhRaLTkgyHCkNYkH1t58Lk2UFp6Tes1uDi3Si2UHmuXvPDXng31 f7pKmZXDq23CyQx5xj
Nb3xNwXnB5qb4meA1FQYy8DBtBSYfECsiSMm3JpS6kvD6QsrGCReNHJATCoGDStvYDjL2B4V89BXv5k CEy1sguJA2P4hyFU5R
Activity: 118
Merit: 17
April 26, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
one pool listed here took my all night hashes. Someone plz hack http://13.84.182.118/pool/# and punish the shit developer

common, this pool did not found any block since 1am today - no block - no reward, that's simple!
plus they have 1000 nxb min payment  - if you are low hashrate you might not earned it yet

Pool has paid 100%

April 26, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
BTW - did you used a rare opportunity to sell what you bought at 2 sat with 200% profit?

I sold almost all at 6 sat) so... dump is OK for me)

I'm glad  nikoland2 has to put more money into project, even if chances for a good return are vanishing.
Activity: 54
April 26, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
BTW - did you used a rare opportunity to sell what you bought at 2 sat with 200% profit?

I sold almost all at 6 sat) so... dump is OK for me)
April 26, 2018, 09:15:41 AM
one pool listed here took my all night hashes. Someone plz hack http://13.84.182.118/pool/# and punish the shit developer

common, this pool did not found any block since 1am today - no block - no reward, that's simple!
plus they have 1000 nxb min payment  - if you are low hashrate you might not earned it yet
April 26, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
Permanent swearing in the topic: Nikola and Thin))) Maybe it's better to use PM?

if we use PM topic will die.  it has 20 pages only because of me and nikoland2

Pro (+):

- listed on 2 exchanges
listed, but you can't deposit/withdraw as no valid wallet for more than a week.

- idea looks valid (ala bla-bla-car)
maybe, but need a really good implementation to attract users, which is unlikely to happen

- active devs
are you kidding? where we can see activity? They even unable to make own screenshots from Android app they bought, and unable to do migration to new cryptonight   protocol without help from other team.  What they have - some HTML coder, but no core developers. So, where?

My initial point that Dev targets are to sell premine and to run away is not valid now => Someone purchases NXB on SEs but why???!!! - but it seems that ... Devs do it Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ... they continue to invest in this high-risk project Grin
If it is true - coin will not scam in short-meduim period Grin I will try to earn more on it.

He still wants to sell, he just has no chance yet, so he is still trying.

April 26, 2018, 09:07:36 AM
Activity: 54
April 26, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
Permanent swearing in the topic: Nikola and Thin))) Maybe it's better to use PM?

Pro and Cons of NXB coin:
Pro (+):
- listed on 2 exchanges
- idea looks valid (ala bla-bla-car)
- active devs

Cons (-):
- regular technical issues with pools
- source code is not public - the reason is unclear after switch to V7
- unclear application development status (but Apps is not part of the coin but it has strong impact on it)

My initial point that Dev targets are to sell premine and to run away is not valid now => Someone purchases NXB on SEs but why???!!! - but it seems that ... Devs do it Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ... they continue to invest in this high-risk project Grin
If it is true - coin will not scam in short-meduim period Grin I will try to earn more on it.

April 26, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
Wallet gui not synchronizing. Plz update wallet gui.

gui wallet for V7 no

maybe you think you write in English, but you are not. Even google translate builds better phrases than you.
Today is more than a week during which great dev team could not build a Windows wallet.  Either dev team does not exist or not skilled. How can it deliver more complicated services which were promised?  Now nikoland2 just fails to merge open source changes into own codebase. Why not pay more to SUP coin team? They look much more professional.
copper member
April 26, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

gui wallet for V7 no
April 25, 2018, 11:08:50 PM
April 25, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
Keep calm, it won't help you build windows wallet.

Is anything I wrote is not true?  Stability is an important part of any service. Who needs a car service which could go offline for weeks? If you can't make it stable the rest is simply not important.  So there is no excuse  for you , and sending unfinished product to the marked is what exactly happened back in March. The problems like you have now just prove that there is no good developers exist in your team. Other coins migrated to new codebase in a much shorter time frame.
copper member
April 25, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
it is not cleat why for such a great dev team it takes a week (or more?) to release new version of wallets, and even require help from other coins.
тopoмoз xвaтит вoздyx пopтить тyт , вoняeт блин xoть пpoтивoгaз oдeвaй, этo нaши тexничecкиe вoпpocы и мы нe выcтaвляeм , нeдoдeлaнный пpoдyкт в мaccы, , пoкaжeм кoгдa бyдeт гoтoвo, для мoнeты нe мoжeт быть бeтa тecтиpoвaния, этo мoнeтa, a ты тopмoз нe paзбиpaeшьcя мoлчи ,
April 25, 2018, 09:59:16 AM
it is not cleat why for such a great dev team it takes a week (or more?) to release new version of wallets, and even require help from other coins.
Activity: 118
Merit: 17
April 24, 2018, 03:13:36 AM
we are at the final stage of the transition, our representative will publish, the announcement when there will be a start, give instructions on transferring purses to a new network, and links to wallets

looks like while miners where waited for an announcement someone was mining yesterday whole day . Is it fair coin ?

This is a pool by http://Superior-Coin.com team http://13.84.182.118/pool/# to help with development on nxboost as there was a small problem in shift from V6 to V7, they asked for help from us and we pitched in. You can mine to that pool until they reestablish their own.
copper member
April 24, 2018, 01:22:41 AM
we are at the final stage of the transition, our representative will publish, the announcement when there will be a start, give instructions on transferring purses to a new network, and links to wallets

looks like while miners where waited for an announcement someone was mining yesterday whole day . Is it fair coin ?

Miners are digging out of the public room of discord. Yesterday we all asked for help, who could help. who can not sit here and muck write

кoпaют мaйнepы из пyбличныx кoмнaт, мы вcex пpocили пoмoч, тaк кaк нaйcxeш нeдeшeвoe yдoвoльcтвиe и мы peшили лyчшe пycть мaйнepaм дocтaнeтcя тecт
Pages:
Jump to: