Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 18. (Read 17622 times)

copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 12:40:05 AM
There any paper wallet to NXB yet ? Or linux wallet ?

crex24 no payment id,    linux wallet for new algo
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?
Activity: 57
April 10, 2018, 05:05:54 PM
There any paper wallet to NXB yet ? Or linux wallet ?

Activity: 2
April 10, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
50,000 coins dangle in pool transactions, do not go away. back on the wallet does not come. how to get them back?

write in the shell view
everything was resolved. Thank you
Activity: 12
April 10, 2018, 02:09:42 AM
50,000 coins dangle in pool transactions, do not go away. back on the wallet does not come. how to get them back?
Could you please provide a screenshot and number of error, if possible?
copper member
April 09, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

write in the shell view
Activity: 14
April 09, 2018, 05:55:58 PM
Added NXBoost to CryptoPricer  Smiley

https://cryptopricer.net/currency/nxboost
Activity: 2
April 09, 2018, 05:15:45 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
April 09, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
we have opened for general access while static
(demo) version of the NXB CAR website

where  it is? https://nxboost.com/#nxbcar go to NXBCar site does not work for me.
April 09, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
dude, don't pretend you know my ip, and I'm not from Ukraine if it is important  for you. But don't expect me to stop writing here, only after NXB blockchain stop.
Hello, thin!
First of all, thank you for your intense discussion on topic, though you've had bad experience conversating nikoland. Apology for his behavior, he was to reconsider his attitude to users.
Yes, we had some troubles with servers and internet providers.
All troubles are being solved.
The information is constantly updating on our website and we will try to respond at the time!
Hope , you'll change your opinion about our service.
Best wishes,
NXB Coin
April 09, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
Hello everyone Smiley!
I apologize for the long absence of news. I regularly
 keep tracking of whether there are questions to us as developers and ready
answer them. Over the past period, several
good in my opinion, significant events. I want to say that we are all
we do in order to please those who believe in us and all
holders of our coins, and in the future of our users
services.
First, our coin was added to stocks.exchange
https://stocks.exchange/trade/NXB/BTC, which is certainly
an indicator of the growth of interest in both the coin and the project as a whole.
Secondly, we have opened for general access while static
(demo) version of the NXB CAR website, and thus gave answers to many
questions asked earlier. Video demonstration application and
Screenshots of our reputable nikoland2 laid out in the room
discord.
Third, as a result of discussions at various venues,
considering all your wishes and suggestions, having discussed with the team
and investors decided to implement one interesting idea:
It is in the fact that the participants of the trip, choosing the route, could
in advance to find and reserve a place to stay in
destination. For this purpose it is planned to supplement the application
corresponding module.
In conclusion, I want to remind you that, to date, our
programmers are still working on the process of making payments
through the exchange NXB exchange and plan to meet the deadlines,
specified in the road map not later than 23/06/2018, but
community will see it after the beta testing. Not
later than February 2019.

P.S.

NXB Coin will soon switch to a new algorithm Cryptonight V7. The transition will be implemented according to the principle - all coins by the required date will be on the Crex24.com exchanges, and stocks.exchange after the transition, coins can be withdrawn to new wallets with a new algorithm
copper member
April 09, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
dude, don't pretend you know my ip, and I'm not from Ukraine if it is important  for you. But don't expect me to stop writing here, only after NXB blockchain stop.
нy тoгдa гoтoвья жить тyт , пoтoмyчтo я вeчнo бyдy oбзывaть тeбя, и этo нeкoмy нe мeшaeт, ты  дeбил кoнчeный, и бoльшe тyт нeчeгo нe cкaжeшь, пo aйпишникy я cмoтpeл oтчeты ,y нac вooбщeтo cloudflare вce дaжe cкpытыe aйпишники пoкaзывaeт,  нaши peбятa paбoтaют и бyдyт paбoтaть a ты пpocтo тaк и ocтaнeшьcя oбычным тopoмoзoм cидящим нa фopyмe, и нaш пpoeкт нe зaгyбит кaкoйтo тopoмoз ,
April 09, 2018, 10:32:47 AM
copper member
April 09, 2018, 09:50:46 AM
swear more, it helps  advertising your coin so much!

Our Pool  Hash Rate: 32.20 KH/sec  - you yourself don't trust in your coin anymore?  I don't believe that's the all mining resources you have.
the project rises in big steps. we do not fail those who believe in us

why no one seeing any progress?  paying exchanges does not mean any work is really done - its purpose is to sell your 50kk premine.  All we hear you have a bunch of programmers,  but your words do not worth to trust.
ты кaк пoпyгaй oднo и тoжe нaлaдил,  тeбe yжe люди вce paзьяcнили тyт дaвнo пapy нeдeль нaзaд, ты зaткнyлcя щac oпять тoжe caмoe нaчaл , тoли ты дeбил и нe лeчишьcя тoли ты мaзoxиcт , нo тoт фaкт чтo твoи aйпишники вeдyт c yкpaины , нaм вceм нaвoдят нa мыcль пoчeмy жe ты тaк aктивнo yпoминaeшь чтo кoмaндa paзpaбoтчикoв pyccкaя, и дa я пpocмoтpeл лoги, кoгдa ты пoceщaeшь нaши cтpaницы твoй aйпишник пoкaзывaeт чтo ты c yкpaины, и нaм нe пpиxoдитcя гaдaть, ты гaдить пытaeшьcя нaм нe из-зa тoгo чтo тeбя выкинyли из кoмнaты a пpocтo ты из тex ктo зoмбиpoвaннo кpичaт pyccкиe плoxиe и тoмy пoдoбнoe, мнoгo я тaкиx нaвидaлcя
April 09, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

Our Pool  Hash Rate: 32.20 KH/sec  - you yourself don't trust in your coin anymore?  I don't believe that's the all mining resources you have.
the project rises in big steps. we do not fail those who believe in us

why no one seeing any progress?  paying exchanges does not mean any work is really done - its purpose is to sell your 50kk premine.  All we hear you have a bunch of programmers,  but your words do not worth to trust.
copper member
April 09, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

Our Pool  Hash Rate: 32.20 KH/sec  - you yourself don't trust in your coin anymore?  I don't believe that's the all mining resources you have.
зaвибyй мoлчa. пpoeкт пoднимaeтcя бoльшими шaгaми . мы нe пoдвoдим тex ктo в нac вepит
April 09, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

Our Pool  Hash Rate: 32.20 KH/sec  - you yourself don't trust in your coin anymore?  I don't believe that's the all mining resources you have.
copper member
April 09, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
and it works stably and is protected

... the exchange is raised by individual people...

So, where do you lie? On the exchange site you say it is belongs to "NXBoost Group", here you say it raised by some individuals .
Why can't you stay with a one stable legend?

And it is still claims it is under jurisdiction of Panama - which we all know is a total fake. BTW, are you able to find Panama on the map?

Even more interesting 2 contradicting paragraphs:
Financial Regulation
Our business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling and trading of Bitcoin and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated, international open payment system.

Jurisdiction
The Terms of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Republic of Panama.

you are a moron, 10 times told you that the exchange is in the beta testing stage, there is no one wrote nothing else, when the exchange is issued in the operational combat mode, then there will be the correct information now there demo info, the exchange is developing a separate team, part of the nxboost group, I made a coin, investors are engaged in the project car where the contradictions and deception,  and I don't care what you say that I am inadequate and like I don't accompany the project the project is the people, I just have a lot of knowledgeable, moron wait for the official announcement and do not write all erest about something that does not exist, you are nobody, I wrote that we entered the market, the market is only coin, and it works, what is the problem. there will be problems with the coin I will solve them . in the meantime, shut up and wait for the announcement
April 09, 2018, 02:24:29 AM
and it works stably and is protected

... the exchange is raised by individual people...

So, where do you lie? On the exchange site you say it is belongs to "NXBoost Group", here you say it raised by some individuals .
Why can't you stay with a one stable legend?

And it is still claims it is under jurisdiction of Panama - which we all know is a total fake. BTW, are you able to find Panama on the map?

Even more interesting 2 contradicting paragraphs:
Financial Regulation
Our business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling and trading of Bitcoin and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated, international open payment system.

Jurisdiction
The Terms of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Republic of Panama.

copper member
April 06, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on stock exchanges?

not wrong topic by accident??
Pages:
Jump to: