Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 16. (Read 17622 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
April 19, 2018, 02:29:07 AM
and it works stably and is protected

Looks like entire network is down, that's of course an attack of the competitors!
April 17, 2018, 01:33:00 AM
thin, seems that you are worry about those coins, maybe you have lost them or kind of? why you have so much negative about that coin? even if this coin devs  are working on the project to sell 50kk premine, what does that fact change at all??)) maybe you fogot that one dev of Ripple coin have sold very big amount of coins; just because he wanted to, and nobody told that Ripple is scam because of that. It's clear, that you are freak or maniac, trying to troll everything you like to troll, go ahead, it's funny to hear how maniacs investigate something)) Schizophrenia is ilnes, try to talk with doctor.

your are right, the main reason is not premine - it just one of the similar coins. But I told it from start - after nikoland2 kicked me of discord after I asked few  questions I took it personal. His rudeness is something special, and it deserve special attention. And I'm not the one who was kicked, you can find many others with similar stories here.

The first
The reason we didn't represent our own screenshots are simple - we have application setting on progress.So we uploaded what we found just to show people approximate appearance of the application. It's better when you see at least something rather than nothing.

Didn't nikoland2 from start claimed everything almost ready? And now you suddenly have no time even to make own screenshots? With a bunch of good developers waiting in the queue to participate in the project and get their NXBCoins?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 05:38:35 PM
thin, seems that you are worry about those coins, maybe you have lost them or kind of? why you have so much negative about that coin? even if this coin devs  are working on the project to sell 50kk premine, what does that fact change at all??)) maybe you fogot that one dev of Ripple coin have sold very big amount of coins; just because he wanted to, and nobody told that Ripple is scam because of that. It's clear, that you are freak or maniac, trying to troll everything you like to troll, go ahead, it's funny to hear how maniacs investigate something)) Schizophrenia is ilnes, try to talk with doctor.
April 16, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

Of course, I do not have the opportunity to call you shit. you're shit. and I can write it anywhere, because I have an advantage I'm not a representative of the topic, I just created the first topic

Your communication style helps this coin raising to the moon! Go and order a lambo, just say you will pay in NXBCoins!
Activity: 12
April 16, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
Well, to make some things clear.
Somebody thinks that we buy application ready to use, but this is huge difference.
Company, that we cooperated with, doesn't sell complete applications. It sells only SOURCE.
What does it mean?
For example, you want to create beautiful animated video for your product. Let's assume - carrot
But you're bad at drawing rabbits and carrots.
So you buy rabbit and carrot illustration, download them in program and make a cartoon, where the rabbit eats carrot.
So do we. Our app is only a bunch of rabbits and carrots. And now we are very busy making them animated.
hope, this clear for everybody!
Regards,
NXB team.  

Why don't you ever try to  make your story plausible?  You stole screenshots from https://codecanyon.net/item/fortin-car-pool-ride-share-app-full-application-with-admin/16330583 (everybody could see images are the same, you was even lazy to make a new ones).  If you do plan really working on the app stealing images looks very suspicious.  Next, let's see on the app license. The site says they sell it a single packaged app for a single user, not the sources. So do you really got the sources you need to continue your work? No evidence, most likely no.

Hello everybody! I also saw a video showing the NHB car application. The camera of the phone was taken off the screen of the tablet, which showed all the previously announced functions of the application, such as: the creation of a trip, on the other phone they showed the search for the created application, the exchange of messages between the participants, the booking of the trip, though it worked with some difficulties

Yes, because it what is available in the android app nikoland2 bought recently.  You can compare admin functions on the link I've provided. However, I doubt you will say truth here - by a chance all your 18 messages on this forum in this topic only, saying nxb coin is great )
http://i66.tinypic.com/152c9rq.png

The first
The reason we didn't represent our own screenshots are simple - we have application setting on progress.So we uploaded what we found just to show people approximate appearance of the application. It's better when you see at least something rather than nothing.
The second
We bought standart license preset, because our app is going to be free, so we won't break any law and policy.  
Regards,
NXB team
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 01:54:07 PM
...I will not talk with you again....

you even authorized representative said...

You are not able to keep even so simple promise ! Or if 1 day passed promise is not valid anymore?

Of course, I do not have the opportunity to call you shit. you're shit. and I can write it anywhere, because I have an advantage I'm not a representative of the topic, I just created the first topic
April 16, 2018, 01:40:57 PM
...I will not talk with you again....

you even authorized representative said...

You are not able to keep even so simple promise ! Or if 1 day passed promise is not valid anymore?
copper member
April 16, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
After Thin catch on a lie, he disappears for a day or two. Then he starts to shit posts again.

may you show a sample where I lied? I don't have to sell 50kk premine , like you and your team.
дa cдeлaй yжe ceбe мoнeтy и cиди  c 50кк ecли тeбя тaк глyшит , мнe нaпpимep 4 пpoгpaммиcтa пpишли xopoшиx нa дняx пpeдлoжили cвoи ycлyги и дизaйнepы кoтopыe тoжe гoтoвы paбoтaть зa нaши мoнeты , a чтo ты мoжeшь пpeдлoжить cooбщecтвy, кpoмe тoгo чтo ты мoжeшь cтaть paкoмHuh? нeчeгo я дyмaю, и вдoбaвoк мы нe видeли тo чтo ты нaм мoжeшь пpeдлoжить, ты cкopee вceгo ypoд кoнчeный тaкoй cмoppщeный блoгep кoтopый cыт в тepмoc . aй кaкoй я мoлoдeц тaк и вывeл гoвнo нa чиcтyю вoдy
April 16, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
After Thin catch on a lie, he disappears for a day or two. Then he starts to shit posts again.

may you show a sample where I lied? I don't have to sell 50kk premine , like you and your team.

Yes, I am writing on this forum only in this thread. So what? I really think this project is good because: there is a real project, and not a "bare" blockchain.

Of course, you get registered specially to know more about such a great coin as NXB!  

... even authorized representative ....

authorized by whom? There is no any company, just several greedy coin developers who need to sell their shitcoins.
copper member
April 16, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Yes, because it what is available in the android app nikoland2 bought recently.  You can compare admin functions on the link I've provided. However, I doubt you will say truth here - by a chance all your 18 messages on this forum in this topic only, saying nxb coin is great )

you even authorized representative said that you finished the shit, you misunderstood the license, you misunderstood the essence of my question there, you misunderstood the essence of the sale, they sell the template, and if you gave the link, you saw reviews about their application in which u they just have an app, or I'm linking a link so you're out of the box. full of pulp. although I think that you are an unfortunate shmuk vryatli, you will understand that you are an idiot. and you do not know how to read. you have nothing to understand and, like this dog chihuahua.
Activity: 21
April 16, 2018, 12:37:21 PM
April 16, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
you write here no less, just trying to slander and crap all that you can. You are such a king of Midas, on the contrary. Only with this coin will not pass your trick.
April 16, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
Yes, I am writing on this forum only in this thread. So what? I really think this project is good because: there is a real project, and not a "bare" blockchain.
April 16, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
Somebody thinks that we buy application ready to use, but this is huge difference.
Company, that we cooperated with, doesn't sell complete applications. It sells only SOURCE.
What does it mean?
For example, you want to create beautiful animated video for your product. Let's assume - carrot
So you buy rabbit and carrot illustration, download them in program and make a cartoon, where the rabbit eats carrot.
So do we. Our app is only a bunch of rabbits and carrots. And now we are very busy making them animated.
Regards,
NXB team.  

Why don't you ever try to  make your story plausible?  You stole screenshots from https://codecanyon.net/item/fortin-car-pool-ride-share-app-full-application-with-admin/16330583 (everybody could see images are the same, you was even lazy to make a new ones).  If you do plan really working on the app stealing images looks very suspicious.  Next, let's see on the app license. The site says they sell it a single packaged app for a single user, not the sources. So do you really got the sources you need to continue your work? No evidence, most likely no.

Hello everybody! I also saw a video showing the NHB car application. The camera of the phone was taken off the screen of the tablet, which showed all the previously announced functions of the application, such as: the creation of a trip, on the other phone they showed the search for the created application, the exchange of messages between the participants, the booking of the trip, though it worked with some difficulties

April 16, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
Hello everybody! I also saw a video showing the NXB car application. The camera of the phone was taken off the screen of the tablet, which showed all the previously announced functions of the application, such as: the creation of a trip, on the other phone they showed the search for the created application, the exchange of messages between the participants, the booking of the trip, though it worked with some difficulties
Activity: 12
April 16, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
What does it mean?
Regards,
NXB team. 
Activity: 113
April 16, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

you are all 18 pages wrote that you can not believe Russian and all Russian moshinyki and you are Russian. how can we believe you Huh

show a single post where I said all Russians are scammers? What I said, and I will repeat it that your and your team are scammers. And this is not the same.

dude, you sound like a whiny little bitch peasant
Activity: 13
April 15, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
I watch a coin from the start, I also buy it at the exchange,
 recently I have received the invitation in a closed channel,
on video - the presentation on Skype, showed on 2 devices,
 from the passenger and from the driver.

The project develops, it has a future and it is very good.
copper member
April 15, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

I'm not here to bargain with you, and not interested in your offers.

I just ignore you, you're a moron and you do not have any arguments against us, you sit around making nonsense.

April 15, 2018, 12:31:04 PM
farewell moron.

great, I will miss you.

Only if you ...

I'm not here to bargain with you, and not interested in your offers.
Pages:
Jump to: