Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 4. (Read 17583 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:17:19 PM
This pool has not paid me

http://pool.nxboost.com
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 03:43:06 AM
in the near future, a month and a half, will be made the transition to another algorithm
 POW /POS masternodes

those who wish to become owners of master nodes, read the telegram news,

after the transition, we will get a quick transaction, more stable and high  exchange rate, the reward will be charged differently

all applicants will have to write a letter to [email protected] and specify your account on the exchange, which is the pretendent of the masternode
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
We can we trade NXB, Stocks is delisted now, Crex24 Deposits and withdrawals are temporarily closed.   It  feels we are up a creek without a paddle at the moment.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
There are no replies from there admins.
I like how works support on nxb exchange. They have bugs room on telegram.

K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A
Not quite sure what you're saying, but just in case someone needs a second opinion – I had no issues when it comes to contacting the devs. In my experience, they have been extremely helpful.

I mean that i satisfied how they are work (nxb support).
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 05:49:52 AM
NXBoost coin project has great potential for development and deserves investors' attention. Project teams need to immerse themselves in practical matters, while strengthening market publicity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
August 08, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A
Not quite sure what you're saying, but just in case someone needs a second opinion – I had no issues when it comes to contacting the devs. In my experience, they have been extremely helpful.
Activity: 54
August 06, 2018, 05:04:28 AM
I am worried about the situation with our coin. There are several point:
1) situation with independent stock exchanges:  CREX24 - amazing story with NXB - but other V7 coins work; delisting from stock.exchange => no free market except internal exchange
2) unclear situation to small holders and miners - algo change and possible POS high requirements for masternode (10-30 mln) coins => miner just sell coin and drop price to the ground

PS: anyway devs of NXB try to do real staff (not just sell their premine as other coins do) but progress is average. My recommendation is TO HOLD NXB (no sense to sell at current price or mine due to unclear future)
copper member
August 05, 2018, 07:12:26 AM
Чтo c мoнeткoй, cocкaмилиcь? Зaшeл нa cтoк, a тaм eё нeт бoльшe в тopгoвыx пapax((
how can we soscumica if we still release nebylo stock.exchange said that they do not need a lot of coins , they need to free up resources in order to collect more for the bitcoin listing
Activity: 75
August 05, 2018, 06:39:13 AM
Чтo c мoнeткoй, cocкaмилиcь? Зaшeл нa cтoк, a тaм eё нeт бoльшe в тopгoвыx пapax((
copper member
August 05, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
and I'll notice that our team deserves a vacation and a vacation, and we're not going to work these days

all servers are in a stable combat state, there are no problems and the monitors do not give any signals
copper member
August 05, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
И пo пoвoдy пpocpoчeннoгo кoдa.....cинxpoнизиpyйтe вpeмя. Этo чacтaя пpичинa тaкиx пpocpoчeк.
т.e. для дpyгиx биpж мoe вpeмя пoдxoдит, a для этoй пoдeлки вpeмя кaкoe-тo ocoбeннoe нyжнo?
Пoдeлкa paбoтaeт лyчшe чeм кpeкcы и cтoкcы. Увaжaй тpyд дpyгиx людeй. Этo бэтa eщe, нo вce paбoтaeт xopoшo. Кoгдa пoймeш, чтo пpoблeмa c твoeй cтopoны, бyдeт нeлoвкo.
лyчшe?! нe тeшьтe ceбя...
пpoблeмa явнo нe y мeня. пoэтoмy и пишy o тpaблax, чтoб paбoтaлo лyчшe.
Oтвeтил в диcкopдe....зapeгaл нoвyю yчeткy тoлькo чтo и aктивиpoвaл 2фa. Bce paбoтaeт. Tyт или тpoль или pyкикpюки.
pyкикpюки были нa cepвepe.
ceгoдня двyxфaктopкa включилacь, нacтpoйки нe мeнял
the other a yesterday, today , servers are just on the monitor , the whole team has been on vacation for 5 days and another 5 days will on vacation. no work on the servers are not carried out . you had a problem with the time or the date , if you had a problem like that, everyone would have it.
Activity: 5
August 03, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
NXB exchange works excellently. Stocks exchange 30 days for the withdrawal of coins gave.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
Only NXB exchange working, Dam glad i read up here.  I was looking to sell 100k NXB on Stocks quite soon.   So glad I have not yet sent them to the exchange wallet.
Activity: 32
August 01, 2018, 09:23:09 AM
does the whole community relate to the payeer and what is about road mapping?
Activity: 66
July 31, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
I don' trust stocks exchange. They don't care about withdraw and increased commission.
July 31, 2018, 06:44:18 AM
July 31, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
Stocks wants to delist a lot of coins. Many of them are top coins. I don't undertand what they do. They added some useless shit coins. Many people which have coins on stocks are withdrowing out their coins. No trading on crex24 and no trading on stocks (I mean nxb coin).
I have all my coins on NXB exchange. I do don't want to download and synchronize the wallet. I have activaed 2fa. Cool
Activity: 48
July 31, 2018, 02:59:57 AM
I think that we will see 40-50 satohi for nxb coin in a 2 month
That's for sure. Maybe not in 2 months. A unique idea, the application already exists, the exchange is already working. No problems with transactions and network. The administration is always online and listens for any suggestions and opinions. What else is needed for a successful project?

we need more people, about this coin and the project no one knows .  there are very few people in groups, many would buy coins to hold
Activity: 5
July 30, 2018, 05:37:02 PM
That's for sure. Maybe not in 2 months. A unique idea, the application already exists, the exchange is already working. No problems with transactions and network. The administration is always online and listens for any suggestions and opinions. What else is needed for a successful project?
July 30, 2018, 05:00:15 PM
I hope for this.
Pages:
Jump to: