Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 7. (Read 17583 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 07:27:25 AM
excellent
Activity: 82
July 18, 2018, 06:56:15 AM
Nice job.
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 01:46:14 AM
guys for your convenience I made bot in our groups in telegram
https://t.me/joinchat/G8SqQhGJqDQnbVdja9uq9g  english
https://t.me/nxboost  Russian traders
https://t.me/nxb_miners  Miners Room

command:
/price
example answer

price nxb in exchange
ex.nxboost.com
Buy price: 0.00000003 BTC
Sell price: 0.00000008BTC
24H Volume 0.00555174 BTC
Crex24.com
Buy price: 0.00000004 BTC
Sell price: 0.00000005BTC
24H Volume 0.00000000 BTC
Stocks.exchange
buy price: 0.00000002 BTC
Sell price: 0.00000003BTC
24H Volume: 210922.75509167 NXB

/crex   open orders byu/sell in crex24.com exchange

/nxb    open orders byu/sell in NXB exchange https://ex.nxboost.com

/stocks open orders byu/sell in stocks.exchange

/net info of network
Hash Rate network 249.55 Kh
 Difficulty 29945977
 Last block 89179
 Last Reward 1608.3671 NXB

/pool   info for all official pool
copper member
July 18, 2018, 01:39:08 AM
our team is not looking at the coin rate . we are working to implement task .if the pests think that the low rate of the coin will disappoint us . I say we have no time to play. we're working . for us it is important that the coin is working . and she can pay drivers . what course she has . users of the application will not worry.
Activity: 26
July 18, 2018, 01:05:00 AM
I expect this idea will be prosperous! Very nice results, faultless results, percipient activity.
copper member
July 18, 2018, 01:01:10 AM
Miners are loosing good profit by lelling coins now.  Sad
I don't understand who can sell coins whith so low price.

I do not understand
Activity: 13
July 17, 2018, 11:16:34 PM
are there any airdrop in project? ...Or bonuses for trading on the NXB Exchange?
Good idea.
July 17, 2018, 03:00:18 AM
Miners are loosing good profit by lelling coins now.  Sad
Activity: 5
July 16, 2018, 03:11:22 PM
are there any airdrop in project? ...Or bonuses for trading on the NXB Exchange?
The project is young, the price very low, and the network is small. Learn about this project now, here is the best bonus
July 16, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

once all the permits are ready, and contracts with banks are signed, there will be a very low Commission for Deposit and withdrawal of Fiat funds on our exchange, plus, all those who are trading now in beta testing, we will encourage all low trading fees , and other bonuses
Activity: 22
July 16, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
Activity: 29
July 16, 2018, 11:27:30 AM
This project looks too good
It's so good that I thought that it is all fake, as Thin said.
The most interesting thing in this project is your app nxb car. There was an announcement, there is a lot of information, but when it really starts to work fully?
Exactly! I have the same question. This application is a big bet. If it does not work, it will be a huge blow to your project
The application can already be downloaded in the Google store, while this is a beta test, but you can already judge the serious approach in this project.
Dev, please tell us about your plans when a new version of the application is planned.
Activity: 2
July 16, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
The most interesting thing in this project is your app nxb car. There was an announcement, there is a lot of information, but when it really starts to work fully?

as we announced in the announcements, the release of all our projects will be in February 2019, now all our projects are at the stage of open beta testing

by then, we'll have all the permits. all certificates. our domains will be protected by business name ssl certificates . all codes and engines will be tested and will work without bugs. and all who for this year with us , in the future will to live our friends and we will encourage their for aid

we appreciate all those who now mines not selling, and buy our coin and not sell.
In this case, I'll save your coins until next year;)
Activity: 1
July 16, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
Exactly! I have the same question. This application is a big bet. If it does not work, it will be a huge blow to your project
copper member
July 16, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

as we announced in the announcements, the release of all our projects will be in February 2019, now all our projects are at the stage of open beta testing

by then, we'll have all the permits. all certificates. our domains will be protected by business name ssl certificates . all codes and engines will be tested and will work without bugs. and all who for this year with us , in the future will to live our friends and we will encourage their for aid

we appreciate all those who now mines not selling, and buy our coin and not sell.
Activity: 2
July 16, 2018, 09:42:45 AM
Activity: 5
July 16, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
also, a separate arbitration bot is being developed for the exchange , a completely different team of developers, they will integrate the bot with our API , and to replenish and withdraw Fiat in their bot, our exchange will be used, also in order to use their bot it will be necessary to buy nxb coins on our exchange ,
Great project. I've been following him for more than two months. Unlike other active work here
July 16, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
there are some problems with crex24 and stocks exchange. So we can start trading nxb coins on nxb exchange. Seems like beta nxb exchange no worse than crex or stocks. I sent some btc to nxb exchange.
Yes, the question is, will it be possible to trade directly in the application???
Yes. Question to dev: how do want to interest more people to trade on your exchange?
once all the permits are ready, and contracts with banks are signed, there will be a very low Commission for Deposit and withdrawal of Fiat funds on our exchange, plus, all those who are trading now in beta testing, we will encourage all low trading fees , and other bonuses
I hope for this. Thank you. Wish you success with your plans.
copper member
July 16, 2018, 06:26:31 AM
also, a separate arbitration bot is being developed for the exchange , a completely different team of developers, they will integrate the bot with our API , and to replenish and withdraw Fiat in their bot, our exchange will be used, also in order to use their bot it will be necessary to buy nxb coins on our exchange ,
copper member
July 16, 2018, 06:23:30 AM
there are some problems with crex24 and stocks exchange. So we can start trading nxb coins on nxb exchange. Seems like beta nxb exchange no worse than crex or stocks. I sent some btc to nxb exchange.
Yes, the question is, will it be possible to trade directly in the application???
Yes. Question to dev: how do want to interest more people to trade on your exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: