Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP - page 8. (Read 17622 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 06:07:17 AM
there are some problems with crex24 and stocks exchange. So we can start trading nxb coins on nxb exchange. Seems like beta nxb exchange no worse than crex or stocks. I sent some btc to nxb exchange.
Yes, the question is, will it be possible to trade directly in the application???
Yes. Question to dev: how do want to interest more people to trade on your exchange?
Activity: 23
July 16, 2018, 05:21:32 AM
on NXB exchange , I note very fast working wallets, despite the fact that the web interface expects a lot of improvements , but it looks much more logical , there are no glitches in the layout . and platform at all super
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 05:19:24 AM
there are some problems with crex24 and stocks exchange. So we can start trading nxb coins on nxb exchange. Seems like beta nxb exchange no worse than crex or stocks. I sent some btc to nxb exchange.
Yes, the question is, will it be possible to trade directly in the application???
July 16, 2018, 04:39:35 AM
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 12:29:13 AM
It is not posible to sell coins to your own by order on NXB exchange. So no one can manipulate with roders and wolume. I think thi is very good.
Yes, we did it initially, one person can not trade with himself, all volumes are real, not like other exchanges
copper member
July 16, 2018, 12:26:03 AM
so the app can be used like mobile wallet?
yes, can be used as a mobile online wallet, coins are stored on the exchange
July 15, 2018, 03:28:43 PM
It is not posible to sell coins to your own by order on NXB exchange. So no one can manipulate with roders and wolume. I think thi is very good.
copper member
July 15, 2018, 03:04:33 PM
and the application that will be multi-functional Huh what other functions will it perform ??
in the application, you can enter and output NXB coin EUR USD RUB, and also automatically exchange Fiat coins NXB and back, in the future the application will be expanded with a lot of functions and most likely it will be renamed
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:01:39 PM
Activity: 23
July 15, 2018, 03:00:32 PM
and the application that will be multi-functional Huh what other functions will it perform ??
copper member
July 15, 2018, 10:35:17 AM
I've got some nxb coins on my balance in NXB exchange and after logining in nxb car app i saw the same balance. This working fine.

Yes you can also withdraw coins and also make a Deposit by generating an address for the Deposit
July 15, 2018, 08:07:43 AM
I've got some nxb coins on my balance in NXB exchange and after logining in nxb car app i saw the same balance. This working fine.
Activity: 48
July 15, 2018, 07:22:04 AM
I think that the Nxb car app have to be in to be in travels category. But it is in cars and transport.
admins said that after the release will be transferred to the desired group, but when you search by the way in the competitors shows blablacar, then the market correctly understood what this application
copper member
July 15, 2018, 07:19:52 AM
Expect many investor maintenance your business when ICO will start!

we did not have an ico , we found investors , and made a pow coin
July 15, 2018, 05:12:17 AM
I think that the Nxb car app have to be in to be in travels category. But it is in cars and transport.
A little thing, but so important. I agree.
July 15, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

promised to include the trading function, for the exchange, there is it Huh
in the beta version, you can make an exchange FOR nxb USD EUR RUB . by automatic trading through the exchange
and in the application you can do the replenishment of Fiat on the exchange???
copper member
July 15, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

in the beta version, you can make an exchange FOR nxb USD EUR RUB . by automatic trading through the exchange
July 15, 2018, 04:19:53 AM
Hello. I see that the project become stronger. A lot of work...exchange, mobile app in Google playmarket. Respect to the devs. There are so many projects with only promisses, but no real using of there coins (only pump and dump).

did you download the app ? have you tried using it ?  just I do not have an android smartphone )) waiting for the iphone version
I have the app in my smartphone and my friends too. It is beta version, but it works with his current functions. I can cread the trip, can add new car.
The app working with  nxb exchange now. I created new akk in the app and it works in exchange. You can log in with the same akk in nxb exchange. Also you can deposit tha coins to the exchange and trade.
July 15, 2018, 04:14:53 AM
Hello. I see that the project become stronger. A lot of work...exchange, mobile app in Google playmarket. Respect to the devs. There are so many projects with only promisses, but no real using of there coins (only pump and dump).

did you download the app ? have you tried using it ?  just I do not have an android smartphone )) waiting for the iphone version
I have the app in my smartphone and my friends too. It is beta version, but it works with his current functions. I can cread the trip, can add new car.
July 15, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

I have the app in my smartphone and my friends too. It is beta version, but it works with his current functions. I can create the trip, can add new car.
Pages:
Jump to: