Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base - page 15. (Read 28224 times)

copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
Cloud masternodes system is working in automatic mode now! All NXBMN token holders recieved their first rewards for the previous week. If you don't have NXBMN tokens, you still have time to buy some! Full support from bitstorage.finance is included, you need zero knowledge in setting up and maintaining your masternodes, the whole process is fully automated. You can buy any amount of NXBMN, even 0,01, and start earning your passive income now!
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Hi. There are some news in telegram group. And check new logo Cool
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So initially, the conversion of Crypto Coins to fiat currency will be only in Euros, since since the project started only in Europe?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
please explain what does (DOGE) mean in the history of trading?

cross currency transactions, it will be cut out of the platform, was done because they thought it would be interesting to know what the rate of transactions in other pairs, but people do not understand

in history it is really not clear. but as a separate spoiler it would be really interesting
copper member

cross currency transactions, it will be cut out of the platform, was done because they thought it would be interesting to know what the rate of transactions in other pairs, but people do not understand
Activity: 66
Activity: 50
I login now without problem. Thank you.
copper member
thank you for notifying about the problem, we try to see everything , but some updates appear some errors,
copper member
I think the technical work

nodes in the clouds connect

friends the last 4 days were working on the implementation of the cloud master node, in this regard, there were problems with the operation of the API server as a whole, at the moment there are no problems with the login, the error is fixed
I think the technical work

nodes in the clouds connect
well, that temporarily. I hope the account will not be blocked because of login attempts? Or is it better to wait for the message that everything is normal?
If you mean bitstorage, When I'm using vpn (in opera or other addons on firefox, google chrome) it works fine. Sometimes ctrl+F5 helps me too. I think there are some updater or other technical works
well, that temporarily. I hope the account will not be blocked because of login attempts? Or is it better to wait for the message that everything is normal?
copper member
Page expired.  Undecided

when you try to login to the exchange

there is an integration of service of check of the ip address, from cloudflare, enters from the third time, problems temporary ,
Page expired.  Undecided

when you try to login to the exchange
copper member
I did not see in the roadmap this project plans to make a wallet for mobile phones like Android or IOS, ... do you have a plan for that dev?

we develop payment gateway , 

sites and projects that will be part of the  NXBoost Group, all will show you your balance in NXB, so for example now downloading the app NXB CAR from google play, you can see your balance on the stock exchange https://bitstorage.finance and in the application to pay coins with the driver, and the driver can see the balance of coins on the exchange and exchange them for bitcoin for example.

Perhaps we will make a purse for any purpose, but we do not see any need for this.  Will web wallet as u blockchain.info
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
I did not see in the roadmap this project plans to make a wallet for mobile phones like Android or IOS, ... do you have a plan for that dev?
Activity: 43
Every day new people are coming to our community
We will become a big international community Cool
I see a few telegrams. Should I have a policy to let the community know more?

You can do anything to populate NXB i think. Everything what can help our community or project

Ok.Thanks.
Activity: 82

You can do anything to populate NXB i think. Everything what can help our community or project

What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: