Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base - page 14. (Read 28224 times)

copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
on the website the norm-does not hurt the eyes, does not dazzle, all you need. with the logo... That's possible. in my opinion difficult to read

what is difficult to read the logo??  why read the logo ? very decent and beautiful logo, designer well done and is trying to make our project was the latest trends in the world of designers
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
on the website the norm-does not hurt the eyes, does not dazzle, all you need. with the logo... That's possible. in my opinion difficult to read
copper member
The nxb platform has interesting goals, but I don't have enough information to get a full picture of the project! In any case, I want to wish the team success!

we are preparing a roadmap to describe all the goals, slowly we will update the header and show our project goals so you can see the whole picture in General,

we try to talk less and work more, we have little money for the promotion and purchase of advertising, we spend all the money and effort to develop

THX
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
The nxb platform has interesting goals, but I don't have enough information to get a full picture of the project! In any case, I want to wish the team success!
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
we have updated the header topic,  the bottom part will be updated tomorrow and also we will post a full roadmap and team tomorrow
_______________,$$$$$,
______________$$$$$$$$$
_____________$$$$$$$$$$$_________________________________,,
_____________$$$$$$$$$$$$______________________________$$$$$ ,
_____________`$$$$$$$$$$$____________________________$$$$$$$ $
______________`$$$$$$$$$Z$______$$$_______$$$_______$$$$$$$$"
_______________`$ZzZ$$$Z$$$___$$$$$$$___$$$$$$$____$$$$$$$$"
________________`$$$ZZZ$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$"
_________________`$$$$$$$$$$_$$ZZ$$$$$_$$ZZZ$$$$_$$$$$$$$
____u$$$$$$u______`$$$$$$$$$$_$$$ZZZ$$_$$$$$ZZ$$_$$$$$$$"
__$$$$$$$$$$Z$_____`$ZZ$$$ZZZ_$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$$Z$$$$__$$$$zzz$$$_$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$"
_$$$$$$$$$$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$ZZ$$$$_$ZZZ$$$$$_$$$$$"
___"$$$$$$$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$ZZ$_$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$"
________`$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$SB$$$__$$_$$$$$$_$$$$"
__________`$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,``"`,$$$$,_``"`,$$$$$$$"
___________"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
_____________"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
_______________"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$"
__________________"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$"
___________________"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$"
_____________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
copper member
we have updated the header topic,  the bottom part will be updated tomorrow and also we will post a full roadmap and team tomorrow
Hello. I see some updates from yesterday.
New site! Respect from me.
Not only site. New logo and bitcointalk theme information.
Activity: 103
Hello. I see some updates from yesterday.
Activity: 66
What about official site? Any updates? It is very important to make good site with links and information about project.

we are completely updating our design, very soon, maybe today you will see our new website, there and roadmap, and our team

i'm very excited about the new homepage, tbh the old one was not so nice Wink

new website worked https://nxboost.com
Site looks good too. I like green color. Smiley
Activity: 2
copper member
What about official site? Any updates? It is very important to make good site with links and information about project.

we are completely updating our design, very soon, maybe today you will see our new website, there and roadmap, and our team

new website worked https://nxboost.com
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

copper member

Activity: 43
Here: https://nxboost.com/
Site is on update now.
New logo looks great.

I like it.
Site is on update now.
New logo looks great.
Activity: 103
Site is on update now.
So initially, the conversion of Crypto Coins to fiat currency will be only in Euros, since since the project started only in Europe?
Why only in Europe? The crypto will be using in most countries of the world. Not so fast, but it will be step by step.
Cloud masternodes system is working in automatic mode now! All NXBMN token holders recieved their first rewards for the previous week. If you don't have NXBMN tokens, you still have time to buy some! Full support from bitstorage.finance is included, you need zero knowledge in setting up and maintaining your masternodes, the whole process is fully automated. You can buy any amount of NXBMN, even 0,01, and start earning your passive income now!
Nice job!
Pages:
Jump to: