Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nxt :: descendant of Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 383787 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 05:20:11 AM
NXT the adjustment fell a bit. It was too much to fall from the highest point. NXT ecological system is more powerful, can I copy the bottom?
Activity: 210
March 13, 2018, 04:21:40 AM
NXT's ecosystem is getting more and more cattle, and I see a chance to be like a Apple Corp. NXT now the price of the coin is suitable to buy some more.
Activity: 1289
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
March 12, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
The airdrop of ignis did not make good effects on NXT's price, the team is not that active but they are working on something that will make the price shake someday.
Btw does anyone here receive their ignis on bittrex? I did not open my account since that airdrop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 09:45:54 AM
Encrypt the breath of the money market bear market, boldly hold NXT to cross the bull bear, waiting for the next round of bull market
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 08:52:39 PM
Coingenome NXT charts (https://coingenome.com/coin/nxt) indicate solid support at $0.16

I will continue to follow but I'm interested in some updates. Any news?

Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 10, 2018, 03:25:53 PM
NXT and ardor are 2 different platforms, on the NXT platform nxt=nxt in the A Duo platform ARDOR + fire chain + other subchain =nxt Grin

well what about ignis ? Wink
Activity: 196
March 10, 2018, 12:56:47 AM
NXT and ardor are 2 different platforms, on the NXT platform nxt=nxt in the A Duo platform ARDOR + fire chain + other subchain =nxt Grin
March 08, 2018, 04:24:59 AM
Every NXT wallet will be snapshot, but we'll snapshot the NXT wallet on the trading platform, so we can't get it, and the trading platform takes it. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
March 08, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
I don't know where the future of NXT is, and now it's ARDOR, and it feels like it's a Apple Corp, making an ecosystem of its own. Roll Eyes

ARDOR got "very promising" and 2nd place at Barcelona contest. It is hard to think  this  will  go unnoticed among financial circles.

How do you respond about igniscoin Huh is this project good or bad Huh I have invested in igniscoin and now down and down.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 07, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
The value still falling and who knows what's next to happen with this project, I'm not seeing any positive movement unlike btc that the support level has grown already, maybe another year is needed and another for to provide before those who invested later than december last year will be able to recover,
people are already dumping as they already losing faith with this project.
March 07, 2018, 04:27:59 AM
I'm disappointed with NXT. The next wave of NXT is estimated to be about 3 months later, but it's still worth it in the long run. Smiley
Activity: 304
March 06, 2018, 07:21:41 AM
NXT does have a lot of candy that can be taken, but the official candy will help you get your wallet, and the others have to take it yourself.
March 06, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
In NXT2 months a year, a candy was dark in the bit times, and the loss of tens of thousands of light was the candy of the future. Undecided
Activity: 270
March 06, 2018, 12:34:29 AM
I don't know where the future of NXT is, and now it's ARDOR, and it feels like it's a Apple Corp, making an ecosystem of its own. Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 04:20:40 AM
NXT also had a confectionery in August 2018, and the official information on NXT knew that some of these ICO projects would be sold in NXT purses before the start of the project.
March 05, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
A block chain based on NXT or Ardor is more favorable than eth to participate in ICO with NXT Ignis, so investors interested in NXT can pay close attention to it.
Activity: 270
March 03, 2018, 05:59:39 AM
I personally prefer the NXT model and development prospects.

NXT investors, please give you one vote of your support, https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5716/nxt-the-blockchain-application-platform
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
March 01, 2018, 12:50:13 AM
with ardr as nxt 2.0 and ignis around
this means my current nxt will be dead coin in the future? replaced by ardr ? plz some explaination from dev team

Ignis distributing the developers played a cruel joke on the project. Now no one wants to invest in nxt, as now the project will continue to develop is not clear.

That the concern. Either NXT or ADR will sacrifice for another. Probably NXT will the one
Ardor is the second NXT generation (for a long time it was referred to simply as "NXT 2.0"). It is the natural evolution of the NXT project and fixes most of its flaws. That was the reason why ARDR tokens (in 2016) and IGNIS tokens (in 2017/18) were distributed to NXT holders. I don't see nothing "cruel" in that proceeding.

NXT will be "allowed to continue to live", but very likely it will fall out of the top 100 in this year or next year. It is still a solid platform, but not more "cutting-edge". It is likely to be used as a cheap ICO/crowdfunding platform (Ardor has higher transaction fees) and for private blockchains.

It was clear from the beginning that NXT tokens would be worth less after this snapshot. Ignis tokens have now a very low price - there was much dumping from panicking newbies - but NXT buyers/holders that bought NXT before the big crypto bullrun in November/December and got both NXT and Ignis have made profit even now.

You all should read a bit about the decisions that were made to accomplish the jump from NXT 1.0 to Ardor as the second generation of the software (the NXT forum is a good source).
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
February 28, 2018, 10:26:39 PM
with ardr as nxt 2.0 and ignis around
this means my current nxt will be dead coin in the future? replaced by ardr ? plz some explaination from dev team

Ignis distributing the developers played a cruel joke on the project. Now no one wants to invest in nxt, as now the project will continue to develop is not clear.

That the concern. Either NXT or ADR will sacrifice for another. Probably NXT will the one
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
February 23, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

Watch out upcoming project build on Ignis..  Grin Grin

Crowdsale Round2 Close,
Round3 OPEN. Please support new project build for Real-Life-Use-Cases. 
Legalities=frasindo.com/resources

Group Chat
https://t.me/FRASINDO

FRAS is a Self sustainable Blockchain & StartUp Incubator
backed by real assets, real projects, real company, and real legalize by government (in transportation and limited fintech)
Pages:
Jump to: