Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nxt :: descendant of Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 383787 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 05:53:04 AM
This is the NXT series of coins have great originality, it has their own piece of heaven and earth, 2018 will take off again, patience is the most Xichou low code need to do. Wink
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
February 08, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

Dear ANG Friend, please support next ARDOR PROJECT
Lets make ARDOR and NXT the next big thing together

this project is community governance +have a lot of benefits

I would support if relevance to ARDOR was officially confirmed by Jellurida. Will it rely on ARDOR child chain?

we really hope so, the plan is FRAS COIN become CHild-chain of ardor
and
all other child projects will be under FRAS COIN (ARDOR chain)

but backup plan is still TOKEN below IGNIS, in which was mentored by Travin(Marenkar) and DavePearce(evildave)

this FRIDAY, we are going to do zoom.us meeting with miss Veronica Toras from Jelurida
Supporter of DGB, XEM
February 08, 2018, 03:04:46 AM

Thanks for the share. But is this really serious regarding official partnerships with Grab and Uber? It would be good if officially confirmed by both transportation giants.

Press Release is pay, and there are more than hundreds of supplier, unless it is political or pumping strategy, there is no reason to do that..
have you investigate the fee?

but i could show you the uber grab and gocar backend,, LIVE.. using the company name and login +bank account
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
February 08, 2018, 02:32:48 AM
Thank you BCNext

Members can suggest ideas, which then get voted by the community, and if enough votes are received, the developers team at Frasindo will make it happen by appointing members as project leaders. We will then provide all business needs, regular funding, legality, and, shared-offices. It will then be acquisitioned as a subsidiary/Child-project of FRAS COIN, which makes this risk free, hassle free and doesn’t require any expertise by the original contributors. (The acquisition-ed child-projects will add giveaway 10% of its coin along with its benefits to FRAS COIN Members).

Backed by Real Asset, Real Company, Real Projects, Real Use Cases and Escrowed by NXT-foundation

Thanks for the share. But is this really serious regarding official partnerships with Grab and Uber? It would be good if officially confirmed by both transportation giants.
Supporter of DGB, XEM
February 07, 2018, 06:39:18 PM
Thank you BCNext

Members can suggest ideas, which then get voted by the community, and if enough votes are received, the developers team at Frasindo will make it happen by appointing members as project leaders. We will then provide all business needs, regular funding, legality, and, shared-offices. It will then be acquisitioned as a subsidiary/Child-project of FRAS COIN, which makes this risk free, hassle free and doesn’t require any expertise by the original contributors. (The acquisition-ed child-projects will add giveaway 10% of its coin along with its benefits to FRAS COIN Members).

we use the income generated from the partnership of UBER GRAB and GOCAR, to do=
1. Add more cars (add more income in routine basis)
2. Pump the FRAS COIN in the market (Buyback and Lock indefinitely)
3. Most Favorited, funding a lot of StartUp in routine basis (Expand the company and more income)

Frasindo is the first Real Community Governance, supporter not only could VOTE, they also could enjoy the benefits, and observe GPS + Tracker + Camera 24hours

Backed by Real Asset, Real Company, Real Projects, Real Use Cases and Escrowed by NXT-foundation

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 07, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
I bought NXT around 5000 coins at Poloniex when it was 3000 sathoshi and sold 3000 coins when the price reached 10000 sathoshi (December 24th). I have not sold my another 2000 coins assuming that either price will increase from 10000 level to new highs or I will get free Ignis coins.

But unfortunately price dropped from 13k level and reached almost 2500 sathoshi. I have not received my IGNIS coins in Poloniex, just looking is there any way to claim my IGNIS coins or I am not eligible to claim those?

I have the same situation on Bittrex. But I sold a half of my coins for price 8600 satoshis. But I have not still received IGNIS for NXT holding on Bittrex. That is sad...
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
February 04, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
did anybody send successfully ignis from ardor wallet to bittrex? I sent it yesterday and still did not get it on bittrex...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 08:47:05 AM
It says to me: "No openAPI peers found."
The other message "Cannot connect to /nxt-proxy No openAPI peers found"

According to this Reddit thread (read it) the client sometimes needs a little time to find other peers. So wait a bit, let it find peers, and you will most likely eventually connect.

I quote developer ScripterRon's answer:

Quote from: ScripterRon@Reddit
When the light client starts, it has to locate nodes with an open API. So you will see the message about no proxy nodes until it finds at least one node. It shouldn't take very long (I did several tests on my system and it found an open node within 15 seconds). If you know of reliable open nodes, you can add them to nxt.properties so the wallet will always connect to them when it starts up (add 'nxt.wellKnownPeers=x.x.x.x; y.y.y.y; etc' to nxt.properties)

What should I do? Where can I get normal wallet from normal developer?
I don't understand ... which wallet have you downloaded? The last version is 2.0.13 and it's available on http://jelurida.com.

I've solved problem. It took much more than 15 seconds and did not found nodes. I've entered node manually.

I've dowloaded nxt wallet on ntx site. It says: NRS Version: 1.11.12.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
February 03, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

According to this Reddit thread (read it) the client sometimes needs a little time to find other peers. So wait a bit, let it find peers, and you will most likely eventually connect.

I quote developer ScripterRon's answer:

Quote from: ScripterRon@Reddit
When the light client starts, it has to locate nodes with an open API. So you will see the message about no proxy nodes until it finds at least one node. It shouldn't take very long (I did several tests on my system and it found an open node within 15 seconds). If you know of reliable open nodes, you can add them to nxt.properties so the wallet will always connect to them when it starts up (add 'nxt.wellKnownPeers=x.x.x.x; y.y.y.y; etc' to nxt.properties)

I don't understand ... which wallet have you downloaded? The last version is 2.0.13 and it's available on http://jelurida.com.
Activity: 7
February 02, 2018, 09:37:15 PM
Ok, I downloaded official wallet.

I run it on Windows 7 64 bit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
February 01, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
Activity: 14
January 27, 2018, 08:42:34 PM
THere is an airdrop for the first of March: Aktion.

Is this true?
Activity: 336
January 27, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
ARDOR is running Euro children next Monday. Do you want to be ambush? It is estimated that the good incentive price will be a wave. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
January 24, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
But unfortunately price dropped from 13k level and reached almost 2500 sathoshi. I have not received my IGNIS coins in Poloniex, just looking is there any way to claim my IGNIS coins or I am not eligible to claim those?
Well, exchanges are free to credit you IGNIS or not - you would have been better off if you decided to move the coins to a real NXT address/client before December 28. But I think that Poloniex eventually will credit you, once they enable Ignis trading.

In one of the last updates from developers there was a hint why exchanges like Poloniex are so slow to add Ignis. The reason seems to be that bundling of child-chain transactions is something totally new (it is a 2-step process until it gets really added to the main blockchain), and that's why they have to test it thoroughly.

That other exchanges were able to add IGNIS shows that there's no real problem with bundling. But larger exchanges need to be on the safe side. So, unfortunately, you have to be patient.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
The price of the coin has now fallen very much. I do not know what this is connected with, can it jump something negative news? But the project is clearly undervalued, now is a great time to buy.
Activity: 24
January 22, 2018, 01:47:26 PM
why is it going up? any news? or updates? i can't find anything
Activity: 224
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
January 22, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
This could really get to the moon. Im excited to see the final results of it. Keep going...
Activity: 165
January 22, 2018, 06:37:28 AM
I bought NXT around 5000 coins at Poloniex when it was 3000 sathoshi and sold 3000 coins when the price reached 10000 sathoshi (December 24th). I have not sold my another 2000 coins assuming that either price will increase from 10000 level to new highs or I will get free Ignis coins.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
im big believer in nxt
sadly i bought it @12k sats..

well i got many lesson from this..dont buy high and sell low
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 03:49:48 AM
hype! fantastic hike, never thought this is would happen something like this before. almost two weeks ago nxt did not show any significant changes but now the situation is very different !! slowly but surely continue to rise and reach the top of the sale. wow i could not say anything again. Congratulation for everyone who had a nxt coin. this is your sweet victory  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: