Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nxt :: descendant of Bitcoin - page 97. (Read 383928 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
November 24, 2013, 10:52:32 AM
Is it obligatory to create a new empty account and send coins to if from the account created online according to previous instructions?
Or can I still use the same, my  "first" account to which I've claimed my coins?
Is there any difference?

U can use the same. The main difference is that a new account won't be able to mine blocks until 1440 blocks since the 1st transaction pass.
legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2013, 10:52:10 AM
Got some error and this
127.0.0.1      127.0.0.1      17'806'813 B      1'664'020 B      0.001 s   
localhost      localhost      1'662'434 B      17'806'779 B      0.001 s   
legendary
November 24, 2013, 10:51:09 AM
So, how long dose it take for sending coins? I send 7 Nxt to a new account and they still did not appear, the original account also still has the same balance as before :O
It has been like 20 min since I send them...

Do u see the transaction in unconfirmed transactions? Usualy it takes ~1 min to confirm.
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
November 24, 2013, 10:46:57 AM
Is it obligatory to create a new empty account and send coins to if from the account created online according to previous instructions?
Or can I still use the same, my  "first" account to which I've claimed my coins?
Is there any difference?
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
November 24, 2013, 10:44:56 AM

These files contain a link to a local file that is on ur computer only. Other users will have other path.
Did you try it? Because I the .bat file just uses the local directory, so the .bat file (and the. URL) has to be in the same directory as the Nxt.zip...did you do it like that?
Only thing could be the .URL that males problems, I don´t know if that is just for my local computer only...

The rest should work, but the most difficult part is to find where Nxt.zip is.

Can you try this, its a all in one...just extract the folder "read to use NXT" to where ever you want and doubel click on the start.bat
It should work, I have no fiel path in the start.bat, it should just use the local directory Smiley

http://www.2shared.com/file/2xfWkY3H/Ready_to_use_NXT.html

Still later. Setting up nodes.
OK cool, no hurry Smiley

So, how long dose it take for sending coins? I send 7 Nxt to a new account and they still did not appear, the original account also still has the same balance as before :O
It has been like 20 min since I send them...
legendary
Activity: 1498
November 24, 2013, 10:44:32 AM
Holly f@ck BCNext, appear somehow to help here -
Come-from-Beyond is fighting alone... Undecided

He won't appear. Just like Satoshi. But I'm not going to be a 2nd Gavin, so u better to cooperate themselves.
Satoshi did not left the project in a stage like this  - I think this is more messy...
legendary
November 24, 2013, 10:43:12 AM

He won't appear. Just like Satoshi. But I'm not going to be a 2nd Gavin, so u better to cooperate themselves.
legendary
November 24, 2013, 10:35:35 AM
legendary
November 24, 2013, 10:33:28 AM

These files contain a link to a local file that is on ur computer only. Other users will have other path.
Did you try it? Because I the .bat file just uses the local directory, so the .bat file (and the. URL) has to be in the same directory as the Nxt.zip...did you do it like that?
Only thing could be the .URL that males problems, I don´t know if that is just for my local computer only...

Can you try this, its a all in one...just extract the folder "read to use NXT" to where ever you want and doubel click on the start.bat
It should work, I have no fiel path in the start.bat, it should just use the local directory Smiley

Still later. Setting up nodes.
November 24, 2013, 10:32:35 AM

legendary
November 24, 2013, 10:23:38 AM
can someone put a step by step instruction for mining this? is it gpu or cpu?

1. Get some coins to ur account
2. Wait for ~24 hours
3. Unlock the account to keep generating new blocks (rate depends on ur balance)
legendary
November 24, 2013, 10:21:46 AM
PoS
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 24, 2013, 10:20:28 AM
legendary
November 24, 2013, 10:20:08 AM
I can mine a block in 1-3 hours. Is anyone going to create a pool?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 24, 2013, 10:18:49 AM
following some pm question, on windows 7 you need to download
the last java 7 RE (runtime environmemt) on your computer
from oracle link :
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre7-downloads-1880261.html

i start a free wiki structure on wikia despite this host provider put many advertisement : http://nxtcoin.wikia.com
maybe we can migrate in a second time on another tools

i need to start to my capital city on afternoom
if someone interesting for write a first article for install nxt

i can give by pm user and password

legendary
November 24, 2013, 10:18:26 AM

November 24, 2013, 10:17:30 AM

Did you try it? Because the .bat file just uses the local directory, so the .bat file (and the. URL) has to be in the same directory as the Nxt.zip...did you do it like that?
Only thing could be the .URL that makes problems, I don´t know if that is just for my local computer only...
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
November 24, 2013, 10:12:47 AM
Unconfirmed transactions shows all transactions on the network? I briefly saw the 1k transaction that occured in block 74 . Is this correct?
legendary
November 24, 2013, 10:10:46 AM
Come-from-Beyond: So I hade made my Nxt acount on your webite, sould I make a new acount on my local client and send my Nxt to the new acount?

Yes, send coins to an account created on ur local computer.

Have you alrady tested my files and did it work as it should? If so, those could be added in the new thread if they work, would be way easyer for new newbies Smiley

November 24, 2013, 10:04:27 AM
Come-from-Beyond: So I hade made my Nxt acount on your webite, sould I make a new acount on my local client and send my Nxt to the new acount?
Have you alrady tested my files and did it work as it should? If so, those could be added in the new thread if they work, would be way easyer for new newbies Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: