Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXTMultiPool - hashrate.org - page 7. (Read 15559 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 17, 2014, 07:50:27 AM
Hey guys

I'm mining successfully and seeing blocks accepted, but i can't see stats anywhere properly - when i go here, it just says it can't find me - what's wrong?

http://hashrate.org/miner/10128516865014963571

thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
April 14, 2014, 11:52:49 AM
A reminder to any SHA miners: you would be much much more profitable mining stratum+tcp://sha.hashrate.org:5008 than mining the altcoin port.
stratum+tcp://sha.hashrate.org:5008
username:
password:

that port is a p2pool mining BTC and merge mining four other altcoins simutaneously.  Yesterday they were about 4x as profitable as mining on the other SHA port (the stratum+tcp://hashrate.org:5008)
stats for the sha.hashrate.org server are all available here:  http://sha.hashrate.org:5008
small fry
April 13, 2014, 11:32:38 PM
Hey all,

Pool has undergone another major facelift.  Please let me know what you think.

Reporting will be made easier to find your worker in the lists by including a search box, for now you can just type in the first few numbers of your worker and it will skip to that worker.

The new layout looks nice and all the links seem to be working. Good work.

However, to be honest, I'd like to see how many coins/shares I have in my account pending be converted like before. This way I can see if it is more cost effective to mine or to simply purchase nxt.
Hey man,
The issue is that the numbers before were horribly inaccurate
the 'miner' page currently shows you a number for BTC Balace
that wnumber will soon be incrementing hourly.
Smiley
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
April 13, 2014, 12:41:14 PM
Hey all,

Reporting will be made easier to find your worker in the lists by including a search box, for now you can just type in the first few numbers of your worker and it will skip to that worker.

The new layout looks nice and all the links seem to be working. Good work.

However, to be honest, I'd like to see how many coins/shares I have in my account pending be converted like before. This way I can see if it is more cost effective to mine or to simply purchase nxt.
small fry
April 12, 2014, 03:04:12 PM
Hey all,

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
April 11, 2014, 01:18:27 AM
I'm guessing you're the worker that starts 120 something?
if so, 1100 nxt went out to you just now and there is still more mzc confirming.

Yeah that's me.  I'm taking a break from the pool until it's more stable and you come up with a different plan for SHA other than mining P2Pool.  I was quite happy mining Maza but you're rarely going to find any BTC blocks on P2Pool so my GHs would be wasted.

PM me when you get it sorted.
small fry
April 10, 2014, 12:36:48 AM
I'm guessing you're the worker that starts 120 something?
if so, 1100 nxt went out to you just now and there is still more mzc confirming.

BTW:

Hashrate.org will be going offline for some maintainence shortly.  This will not affect SHA miners using SHA.HASHRATE.ORG (stats for that p2pool are available at http://sha.hashrate.org:5008 - hopefully they hit their first block soon, but it looks like it will already be worth several thousand NXT)

47 payouts went out tonight.  After tonight's update, multiple Scrypt coins will be able to be mined simultaenously and there will be much better reporting.

I will post once the mainainence is complete.
Glow Stick Dance!
April 09, 2014, 06:41:25 PM
When are you running payouts for Maza?  I have 65,000 currently waiting for exchange.
Glow Stick Dance!
April 08, 2014, 04:03:04 AM
A small bitcoin pool like BitMinter (560THs) can go an entire day without solving a block.  P2Pool with 1/3 the hashing power?  Not liking those odds at all.

I'll stick with the original SHA port unless you come up with something better.
small fry
April 08, 2014, 02:38:50 AM
I'm mining SHA (Maza) on your pool with some of my ASICs (currently over 1THs / 40% of the SHA pool) mainly because I'm interested in NXT.  But if you switch over to BTC with your pool hashrate under 3THs like it is now, you will go months, not days before you solve a block.  What it amounts to is essentially solo mining with an insignificant hashrate.

You'd be better off just keeping things they way they are if you can't find a way to combine our hash and point it at a real BTC pool like BTCG or GHash.

BTW, the new SHA port reporting is available at http://sha.hashrate.org:5008
It's actually a P2Pool port which has a total of nearly 190 TH of miners contributing to it.
And each share is also checked against the other merged coins chains to see if it might be a block on any of them even when the shares aren't BTC blocks
small fry
April 08, 2014, 02:37:05 AM
Hi All!

SHA miners, I apologize for not getting your payments from earlier today sent through yet.  I have been hard at work setting up another SHA256 port for you all to earn NXT with!  I will be paying the SHA workers out tomorrow for both today and tomorrow.

Can I please also get your assistance in testing out the new SHA port?  It will be merge mining BTC, NMC, DVC and IXC simultaneously (and promises to be far far more profitable than the current SHA port that everyone is using.)  There is the chance that there may be some periods where we may not strike a payout for ~24 hours at a time but when we do it promises to pay out far moreso than the MZC port currently does.

Please point your SHA miners to:

stratum+tcp://107.170.89.12:5008
username:  NXTWalletAddress
password: any password

Thank you all!

Please get back to us on the status of the SHA pool(s).  I'm not switching over to a tiny BTC pool if that's going to be my only option.  I'll just take my 1THs I'm pointing at your pool and put it back with the rest of my hash on a big BTC pool and buy NXT if I must.  But that isn't as much fun.

Please go back to mining Maza and other SHA alts.  That was the whole attraction to this pool and now it's gone.

Hey man
The old SHA and other alt port is still available to be used..  stratum+tcp://hashrate.org:5008 will get you to the port that mines the altcoins.
stratum+tcp://sha.hashrate.org:5008 is the port that is merge mining BTC, IXC, NMC and DVC all simultaneously.  I opened up that port because it is more profitable, share for share, than mining any other coins (and therefore will net the miners the highest return in terms of NXT per GH of mining power)
I am also still working on the reporting side of things - I had the flu today and didn't get much done, but it will be rolled out very soon (as the pool is still in beta).
I will also be modifying the miner pages most likely tomorrow so that they will show an outstanding NXT and an outstanding BTC amount (and the BTC amount will increment up as the coins mature and are sold on the exchanges throughout the day)
Glow Stick Dance!
April 08, 2014, 01:21:26 AM
Hi All!

SHA miners, I apologize for not getting your payments from earlier today sent through yet.  I have been hard at work setting up another SHA256 port for you all to earn NXT with!  I will be paying the SHA workers out tomorrow for both today and tomorrow.

Can I please also get your assistance in testing out the new SHA port?  It will be merge mining BTC, NMC, DVC and IXC simultaneously (and promises to be far far more profitable than the current SHA port that everyone is using.)  There is the chance that there may be some periods where we may not strike a payout for ~24 hours at a time but when we do it promises to pay out far moreso than the MZC port currently does.

username:  NXTWalletAddress

Thank you all!

Please get back to us on the status of the SHA pool(s).  I'm not switching over to a tiny BTC pool if that's going to be my only option.  I'll just take my 1THs I'm pointing at your pool and put it back with the rest of my hash on a big BTC pool and buy NXT if I must.  But that isn't as much fun.

Please go back to mining Maza and other SHA alts.  That was the whole attraction to this pool and now it's gone.
Glow Stick Dance!
April 08, 2014, 12:41:59 AM
The reporting on the pool leaves a lot to be desired and isn't updated frequently.  I wish he'd gone with generic pool software like MPOS.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 07, 2014, 02:52:37 PM
I have mined for approx 7 hours now on the pool but there seems to be nothing showing up in stats page besides my hash rate.  Is there a way to see the approx amount of Nxt we will receive? I understand that it is still in beta.
Glow Stick Dance!
April 07, 2014, 04:31:45 AM
I'm mining SHA (Maza) on your pool with some of my ASICs (currently over 1THs / 40% of the SHA pool) mainly because I'm interested in NXT.  But if you switch over to BTC with your pool hashrate under 3THs like it is now, you will go months, not days before you solve a block.  What it amounts to is essentially solo mining with an insignificant hashrate.

You'd be better off just keeping things they way they are if you can't find a way to combine our hash and point it at a real BTC pool like BTCG or GHash.
small fry
April 07, 2014, 12:54:45 AM
Hi All!

SHA miners, I apologize for not getting your payments from earlier today sent through yet.  I have been hard at work setting up another SHA256 port for you all to earn NXT with!  I will be paying the SHA workers out tomorrow for both today and tomorrow.

Can I please also get your assistance in testing out the new SHA port?  It will be merge mining BTC, NMC, DVC and IXC simultaneously (and promises to be far far more profitable than the current SHA port that everyone is using.)  There is the chance that there may be some periods where we may not strike a payout for ~24 hours at a time but when we do it promises to pay out far moreso than the MZC port currently does.

username:  NXTWalletAddress

Thank you all!
small fry
April 06, 2014, 07:50:46 PM
Yet another day paying out either the same as the traditional multipools (waffle/middlecoin/etc) or better!
better more than half of the days (sometimes nearly 50% better!)
small fry
April 05, 2014, 06:35:57 PM
Sorry the other night there was a short interruption due to cloudflare interferring with our DNS.
Just paid out over 14,000 NXT, bringing the total the miners have earned to over 70,000 NXT!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 03, 2014, 01:58:30 AM
server down?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
March 31, 2014, 10:49:59 AM
First 10,000+ NXT Payout period just happened!
Check the page/twitter, pls post here if you're one of the miners who is happily mining for NXT!

Nice!!!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: