Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NXTMultiPool - hashrate.org - page 8. (Read 15559 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
March 29, 2014, 02:14:35 PM
First 10,000+ NXT Payout period just happened!
Check the page/twitter, pls post here if you're one of the miners who is happily mining for NXT!
small fry
March 28, 2014, 01:56:01 PM
Integrated twitter to the site today.  Scrypt and SHA payments just went out to the miners, check your /miner page to see the payment details and TXN numbers.
I will be working on getting all of the share/round information on the site today.
Payouts were a bit on the low side for the Scrypt miners because we were stuck on a megacoin block forever (like 5+ hours) but this morning we finally got over it and there's already five more MEC blocks all confirming now too. Smiley
I will get the round time information also on the site today
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
March 27, 2014, 02:48:34 PM
I need  make sure the pool have a good work.
I'm interested in X11 ports too.
Looking forward to your good news.
Very good, payment is very timely, but always dropped!!
 Cry
Hey all
Payments have been sent out catching everyone up to the point at which the pool stats are now the authoritative ones.  Check the 'miners' page for details - it now shows you any outstanding balance you have with the pool, your number of unexchanged coins, as well as your hash rate and payment history.
*** note there may be some historical payments that the pool made that are still not loaded into the DB.  I still have to get all of those fully imported so that the miner reporting section lists them all

Tomorrow I am bringing on a few other coin daemons (we neeed our hash rate to get high enough to be able to mine some of the most profitable coins) but I have two more ready. (one of which has never had a pool hit it, from what I can tell)
Is anyone interested in Scrypt-N or X11 ports too? If so, I can get them working tomorrow.

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 27, 2014, 02:45:45 PM
This pool is really coming along nicely. The live chat is a great feature for getting up and running!
small fry
March 27, 2014, 01:34:16 PM
Hey guys!
Please follow Hashrate.org's new twitter:  https://twitter.com/HashRate_org
and please like and comment us on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/NXT/comments/21iqv7/come_mine_for_nxt_paid_out_over_20000_nxt_so_far/

So far we have paid out over 20,000 NXT in the last week and have bought well over 1 BTC worth of NXT and distributed it amongst the miners!!

PS, darkcoin blockchain is just downloading - soon as it's done, I will have a X11 port opened up too.
small fry
March 27, 2014, 09:06:00 AM
 Cry
Hey all
Payments have been sent out catching everyone up to the point at which the pool stats are now the authoritative ones.  Check the 'miners' page for details - it now shows you any outstanding balance you have with the pool, your number of unexchanged coins, as well as your hash rate and payment history.
*** note there may be some historical payments that the pool made that are still not loaded into the DB.  I still have to get all of those fully imported so that the miner reporting section lists them all

Tomorrow I am bringing on a few other coin daemons (we neeed our hash rate to get high enough to be able to mine some of the most profitable coins) but I have two more ready. (one of which has never had a pool hit it, from what I can tell)
Is anyone interested in Scrypt-N or X11 ports too? If so, I can get them working tomorrow.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
March 27, 2014, 03:17:39 AM
 Cry
small fry
March 26, 2014, 11:16:55 PM
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:11 PM
To: pfl
Subject: [bter] Re: Processing NXT transfer again

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (2193) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Bter Support (bter)
Mar 27 11:10
Dear Sir,
Sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused.
Your request is recorded. The related person will check and fix it when he begins to work in about 4 hours.
May I suggest having a break first and checking it later?
Thank you for your patience.

----
payments will be sent as soon as the payments from BTER get processed.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 26, 2014, 09:37:24 PM
Does Bter.com respond to communication on contact channels given on English version of their site?

Few months ago, I personally found out that they communicate and respond promptly only via contacts given on the Chinese version of their site (click on the PRC flag in the upper right part of bter.com to get it). I had to use QQ IM (it has English-Chinese translation built-in) software to communicate with them in Beijing morning time. You could also try to contact them with other means listed at https://bter.com/news/contacts (visible only when the language is set to Chinese) in case English contact channels don't work out.
small fry
March 26, 2014, 08:40:04 PM
Over 10,000 NXT are stuck in withdrawal on BTER currently.
Payouts will be going out as soon as the amounts get recieved by the pool.
Further reporting will be available on the site later tonight (including historical and current payout information)

Given the poor performance of the exchanges I think it would be a good idea for the pool to try and keep enough coins available for it to borrow for up to a full day or two worth of payouts... Any original NXT investors around?  Obviously the pool can pay back once BTER fixes whatever is jamming up the withdrawals.
small fry
March 26, 2014, 02:11:35 PM
Hey all

I have been hard at work getting some of the automated payments working properly.  I question whether it will be technically possible to ever fully automate this thing, when the exchanges are taking up to 24 hours to process withdrawals.

I am waiting on a just over 6800 withdrawal from BTER to go through to do more manual payouts, that payout period will cover everything through up until this morning at about 6:30 AM PST.
SHA miners will also have the same.

On the bright side, i have automated the calculations of the payouts.  Again, I question if it's technically possible to be able to script actually sending the txns what with the huge lag time on the exchanges and the rapid rate at which the NXT exchange fluctuates.  I am still working on that some more.
By the way, the stats page should show you the coins unexchanged, coins exchanged and coins unconfirmed statistics sometime today (I am just working on that stuff in a dev environment)

Hashrates are also on the pool stats page again (scroll down) - they update every 10 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
March 26, 2014, 01:41:36 PM
Hey Guys!

I am seriously impressed by this procect paradigmflux has put together there and I want to participate.

My issue is a lack of time. I have two options: Install an old setup from parts I have, mainboard, cpu, two NVIDIA 7900GTO,

or go to www.betarigs.com/faq or to leaserigs or so.

Can you throw out some numbers regarding hashing power? I know there is a litecoin wiki that gives an overview over GPUs,

but maybe one of you can bounce some numbers, esp. in connection with leasing ascis to contribute to the pool!

Great Project, let's finance Nxt with the PoWs!

Best,
l8orre

ps: when it says on the project page 80 Miners and 832002011 KH/s that there are in fact 832002.011MegaHash/s = 832.002011GigaHash/s in the pool from the 80 miners?
- the nomenclature is a bit dense, I would actually expect a 'k' for kilo, not a 'K', and anyway those numbers look a bit high to me ...
Activity: 119
March 26, 2014, 05:25:07 AM
which diff is better for 2.8Mh/s rig?

stratum+tcp://hashrate.org:3008 (for vardiff)
or
stratum+tcp://hashrate.org:3032 (for fixed difficulty 32 shares)
small fry
March 25, 2014, 03:46:40 AM
hey all.

Sorry, I was restarting the stratum proxy a few times tonight as I worked on a few things.
I only got half of today's payouts out today - i will send the rest early tomorow morning.
I'd buy as much NXT as possible in the next 24 hours because tomorrow NXT is going to the moon.

ps, V2.0 of the site is up. Smiley
PS, SHA256 miners - please make sure you're not using getwork
mine with stratum+tcp://hashrate.org:5008 for SHA256 mining - i know that the page previously had the wrong address up, I apologize for that.
Activity: 224
March 25, 2014, 02:50:18 AM
Hi pf,

I'm not entirely sure if it's my hardware or not, but recently (in the last ~24 hours) I have been getting a *ton* of freezes, then a ton of invalid nonces. From what I have heard, this is common from multipools when they switch coins. However, this is literally happening almost every 2-5 minutes and reduces my hash rate to almost half of the norm at times. Is there any way to avoid this?

Pandaisftw

PS: Love the new site look!
Activity: 121
March 24, 2014, 04:49:40 PM
Sorted mine. Im sure it said http://hashrate.org:5008. Oh it still does on your 2.0 site. Top stuff keep up the good work
small fry
March 24, 2014, 01:54:58 PM
ATTN MINERS
please if you are mining the SHA-256 port

Please verify that you are using this address:
stratum+tcp://hashrate.org:5008

There are several miners that are hammering the port with getwork requests causing trouble for everyone.
You need to have the stratum+tcp at the start of the address please.
small fry
March 24, 2014, 01:55:50 AM
Hey all,

I have heard that BFGMiner has issues with duplicate ntime values.  I am looking into that, if you could try using cgminer in the meantime that would be great.  I did implement what might be a fix tonight, so please let me know if it's still happening for you.

The entire site is also undergoing a massive facelift to include some reporting and stuff, tomorrow may be a manual payout one last time but after that things should all be automatic.
Check the main page for the link to check out what v2.0 is going to look like!
Activity: 231
March 23, 2014, 08:11:13 PM
I believe it is the same error, put the "ASICMiner Block Erupter" to help test:
http://s3.postimg.org/utqrq6n8z/error.jpg
In other pools does not happen only in hashrate.org
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 23, 2014, 06:26:55 PM
I put all 1400 kilohash on this pool to see how it would work. So far I am quite impressed.  It is a novel idea and I wish you luck. I love the rate of innovation in the crypto coin world. Thanks for your hard work.
Pages:
Jump to: