Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project - page 30. (Read 44899 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
The exchange price will probably be good for masternode owners, but unlikely to be good for miners.
For every 20 coins a miner is able to sell, a masternode owner can sell 80.
Miner also has higher hardware costs.
If coin was $2 masternode owners would be, "Awesome, $160 i'll take that. Miners would be "$40? how do i make money from that?"
This is compounded by the fact it will take a miner 5 times longer to afford a masternode.
Existing masternode owners can compound their returns 5 times faster so they will have more and more coins.
Any miners with a decent rig able to tell us how many coins they are getting in a day?

You should be able to get .4 coins with a GTX 1070 (1000 kh/s).

I think this coin is an interesting project. The block reward is lower, but I think there's a good chance it won't get dumped as quickly as the other masternode coins.
copper member
Activity: 52
The exchange price will probably be good for masternode owners, but unlikely to be good for miners.
For every 20 coins a miner is able to sell, a masternode owner can sell 80.
Miner also has higher hardware costs.
If coin was $2 masternode owners would be, "Awesome, $160 i'll take that. Miners would be "$40? how do i make money from that?"
This is compounded by the fact it will take a miner 5 times longer to afford a masternode.
Existing masternode owners can compound their returns 5 times faster so they will have more and more coins.
Any miners with a decent rig able to tell us how many coins they are getting in a day?
Activity: 52
This coin is a joke for miners. 80% to dev MN for doing all the work? Laughable.
Activity: 56
The mining reward will increase as the block reward table shows. We got miners that are creating new coins and we also must take in consideration the price of the coin when we talk about the miners profit.

yeah - if the coin hits $100 - and miners can make a whole .1 of them a day.... just think of the profits!!
Activity: 151
a lot of new coin was created. However, the Dev were not put on the exchange. Hope you will create hope for us

We know that new coins have a so called bad reputation, this is why we say to follow us and let the fact prove the contrary.
Activity: 12
a lot of new coin was created. However, the Dev were not put on the exchange. Hope you will create hope for us
Why do you think so substantiate your statements?
 Huh

this coin in order to make money out of the air and nothing more

Thank you for your interest but we invite you to follow us in time and see the project developing. You make a statement based on a 5 days project. I think is better to let the facts speak.

facts - this is a 20% reward for the miners. this is done in order to hard to mine the masternodes and only buy it from the developer.

The mining reward will increase as the block reward table shows. We got miners that are creating new coins and we also must take in consideration the price of the coin when we talk about the miners profit.

maybe need add coin to exchange first ? and we can see real market price this coin  Grin Grin Grin

Sure, it will be added in few weeks. Let it settle, let us do the job and we will talk in a few months to see what happen. The market value is not given by the price on exchange after listing, but I'm sure you know that.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
 Huh

Thank you for your interest but we invite you to follow us in time and see the project developing. You make a statement based on a 5 days project. I think is better to let the facts speak.

facts - this is a 20% reward for the miners. this is done in order to hard to mine the masternodes and only buy it from the developer.

maybe need add coin to exchange first ? and we can see real market price this coin  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The NYX project has a complete team, will this project be done right away so that customer will immediately enjoy fast, secure, and low cost transaction?
 Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
 Huh
scam
Activity: 462

https://discord.gg/GY6n59t

Shared masternode with shaana.

Come on, lets build that up.
Activity: 214
Nice project. Price must be good. What pool better to join?

Luckyaltcoin.com is mining NXY
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
80% to masternodes  Cheesy who will be mine?
Activity: 172
Nice project. Price must be good. What pool better to join?
Activity: 58
reserve German translation
Pages:
Jump to: