Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project - page 31. (Read 44899 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Buliding one of the first (shared) masternodes. Join us, if you have some coins !

Offering shared masternodes for Nyx (NYX)

The masternode collateral of 1’000 NYX (100%) will be collected using our flexible share system. Reservations require a minimum share of 40 NYX (4%) and can include additional increments of 1 NYX (0.1 %), for instance 41, 42, 43, etc.
```
- no setup fee
- only 4% service fee during the first week (5% afterwards)
- daily payouts
- flexible exit strategy
- established and secure
```
The masternode profits are split according to shares. If you own 10% of the shares in a shared node, you will also receive 10% of the profits (minus the service fee). For further details join us on discord https://discord.gg/CTjBtEH
Activity: 42
Looking to buy a Master Node. How?

Where to get coins for masternode?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Looking to buy a Master Node. How?
Activity: 8
solo does not work?
INFO : [23:06:29] : JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found INFO : [23:06:29] : get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
The miners reward will increas after block 64800 also don't forget that the market price can a make the difference.
INNOVA is at block 69 927   and it's almost February... good luck with that Grin once it cost 25k for some month
Activity: 3
Does developer has a masternode and taking %80 of the mining rewards and also the premine???

Yes, we do run some masternodes to keep the network stable but will shut down them once people will start to build their own and not all running masternodes are ours.

We will keep the reward and the premine and use the funds to cover the present and future development costs of the project. We put passion in this project but you can't pay hosting and other services that we need with passion. Every thing in witch we invest those funds will add value to the coin so coin holders will benefit from this funds.

If this days you can run and grow a project like this from your own funds and keep bringing and invest money from other sources in it we invite you do to so.

There is no problem with developer having a masternode but %80 Masternode reward makes it difficult for miners to achieve enough coins for masternode at the beginning that was what i tried to say
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
greek translation reserved
Activity: 151
Does developer has a masternode and taking %80 of the mining rewards and also the premine???

Yes, we do run some masternodes to keep the network stable but will shut down them once people will start to build their own and not all running masternodes are ours.

We will keep the reward and the premine and use the funds to cover the present and future development costs of the project. We put passion in this project but you can't pay hosting and other services that we need with passion. Every thing in witch we invest those funds will add value to the coin so coin holders will benefit from this funds.

If this days you can run and grow a project like this from your own funds and keep bringing and invest money from other sources in it we invite you do to so.
Activity: 3
Activity: 123
Interesting twist on reversing the mining/masternode ratio.  The only problem as a miner, this coin doesn't get interesting to me until block 129600.  At that point I will be looking to mine and sell, not hodl nor invest.  I will do the math so see when 129600 should happen.  Until then, goodbye, good luck and see you at 129600 Grin

btw i hope you will not mining this coin before 129600 and just see the price of this coin will hit $30-$50 before 129600 Grin miner that able to get 0.5 coins daily will be happy enough to get this price to sell..
Yea maybe you will get a 0.5 coin a day with a farm worth of 100k$ and few years later you will be able to sell your coins at 30, making only 60$ per day. I just don't see how this will work if nobody will mine until 129600.

If anybody can explain, I am will be happy to read it.

80% for masternode ..lol

Typical coin for selling masternode in auction .

I will think about cloning a coin with 99% masternode reward Smiley

The miners reward will increas after block 64800 also don't forget that the market price can a make the difference.

In the same time we got a strong mining community that trust our coin since the beginning.

But as mentioned before, anyone is free to join our project (miners or mn owners ) when they feel we gain their trust or see the benefit. Currently we are having a strong community and in our opinion this add value to the coin and to the entire project.

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY :

We are having a strong community on DISCORD that is keep growing, so we see you there:
http://i68.tinypic.com/2lv1sif.jpg

We are also present on:

Activity: 35

pls do, don't talk only Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

80% for masternode ..lol

80% for masternode will driven price of the coin increase and miner will get benefit to sell the coin at highest price Smiley btw it's really tough enough to mining  and create MN. This will cause this coin more valuable Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

80% for masternode ..lol

Interesting twist on reversing the mining/masternode ratio.  The only problem as a miner, this coin doesn't get interesting to me until block 129600.  At that point I will be looking to mine and sell, not hodl nor invest.  I will do the math so see when 129600 should happen.  Until then, goodbye, good luck and see you at 129600 Grin

btw i hope you will not mining this coin before 129600 and just see the price of this coin will hit $30-$50 before 129600 Grin miner that able to get 0.5 coins daily will be happy enough to get this price to sell..
Activity: 51
Merit: 5
What is the essence of the project?

Listing fees will be charged in XYNCOIN that will be bought from exchange. Creating another sustainable use for the currency while coincidentally removing coins from circulation. This will generate a higher demand, and in turn hold a higher value.
Activity: 76
What is the essence of the project?
Pages:
Jump to: