Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project - page 33. (Read 44899 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Now 3% premain and now working only masternode Dev(8 coin of each block go to Dev), the coin is impossible to dig up even using nicehash, very expensive will come with a reward of 2 coins per block.
A good coin will not do the presale MN!
If Dev do presale MN then he go run Wink Waiting...

Why run away? if this is not for you at this moment just follow us and once our action will prove the project value jump in.

Yes we run mn until people start to build their own. And yes we will use the premine and the current rewards to finance the project. Running a project like this require serious funds this days.

Thank you and we hope to see you back when will prove.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
i saw a lot dev sell Masternode got ran.
so.........
Developers have already launched Masternode from the premine coins   Grin And they are waiting for a miracle, they think around only loggerheads
Very much like a divorce. In this coin, the developers decided to fill their pockets.
Without premine it is impossible to maintain the coin in the long run .

True, we put passion on this project but we can't pay for hosting and others things that will sustain our project with passion.
Activity: 43
any pool bounty?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Now 3% premain and now working only masternode Dev(8 coin of each block go to Dev), the coin is impossible to dig up even using nicehash, very expensive will come with a reward of 2 coins per block.

agree!

i'm out
look Dinero will be better then this shit.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
so.........
Yes, also think that here it will.
so.........
copper member
Activity: 183
http://gos.cx
NYXCoin was added to Gos.cx mining pool.

http://yiimp.gos.cx/

Use your wallet address as the username and c=NYX for password.

-o stratum+tcp://yiimp.gos.cx:4233 -u -p c=NYX

Enjoy!
Activity: 210
is the week of neoscrypt coins  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
why arcpool per block just got 2coin?
how about per block 10coin to where?
Blocks

Reward    Reward Distribution

10 NYX        20% Minner | 80% Masternode
why arcpool per block just got 2coin?
how about per block 10coin to where?
Activity: 56
Very much like a divorce. In this coin, the developers decided to fill their pockets.
Without premine it is impossible to maintain the coin in the long run .

Take a look at our current network status and you will see that there are people that are mining and others that try to discredited us.
I see people that can figure out if a project is good or bad in a few hours from lunch... With this ability I'm sure you didn't miss any good project.

We are here to stay so please give us time, if we didn't convince you to join us wait and see what will happen and then take a decision. We are welcoming anyone any time. A great community can make the difference and this is what we want, a great community

interesting strategy, first you imply I'm trying to discredit you (was my math wrong?), then you ask us to please give you time.

Hash rate is an interesting one to bring up - NYX has second lowest number of neoscrypt miners on arcpool (76 atm) and the overall
hash rate is only 9GHs according to the explorer.

And I am really curious about how transactions will get mined for an
e-commerce platform after the initial masternode rush is over.  But thats your customers problem
not ours.

I've mined most of the DASH clones that came out in the last month, if only to test the returns
This one simply wasn't for me.

Anyway pizza his here....later!

Do you realize that you are talking about a project that have less then 24h since it was listed on arcpool.

Any way we can't and we don't want to force anyone to join us.

Thank you and maybe we will convince you at some point.
Activity: 57
Great, just released 2 hours but has Masternode active  Grin

Yes, we run masternodes to keep the network going, once people will start creating their own mn we will close them. This is normal. And we will use the generated coins to cover up present and future costs. Running a coin generate costs.
Кaкaя ceтeвaя пoддepжкa? Heт тaкoй ceти, нo вы клaдeтe cвoи кapмaны c пoмoщью мacтepa
Great, just released 2 hours but has Masternode active  Grin

Yes, we run masternodes to keep the network going, once people will start creating their own mn we will close them. This is normal. And we will use the generated coins to cover up present and future costs. Running a coin generate costs.
Activity: 57
Activity: 13
Reserved
Activity: 125
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Where can I buy this coin?

You have to signup with a mobile phone, then you have to agree to terms and conditions, then you have to shake your phone very hard up and down, it is easier to just throw you phone in a spinning direction and go pick it up and do it again, then every time it spins 1000 times you get 1 whole coin, you can then send that from your phone wallet to an exchange and make some satoshi beans, congrats.
Activity: 20
Where can I buy this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: