Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [O2O] 020Londoncoin | o2ocoin takeover+re-brand | OLD coin NEW life | - page 12. (Read 60078 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Trust
Big things coming (massive improvements and updates) looking forward to posting the next msg for you all with some work to show soon. Been busy but not gone!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
legendary
https://noobie.io/
Noobie.io is based in London, United Kingdom.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I like this coin...It is fun and even if it goes nowhere, it is still a non-abrasive coin that seems to look to offend no-one.  I don't see why people would dislike it, let alone attack it.
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
If folks complain, why I don't understand...

I wasn't complaining - I was stating a fact. I helped him compile Linux wallets back at the beginning, which he paid me a bounty for - so I've absolutely no reason to complain.

it would be better for their time to go spend it trying to spread the coins to more trading platforms, merchants and other platforms and quit thinking one person can do what a army should be doing Smiley

Or they can just dump their coins they've been mining/holding since the coins inception for UNO - which is what I've just done  Wink

Good luck with your 020 mission & give my regards to the dev, if you see him again  Wink
geez it wasn't a attack to you just a general statement in crypto in general.
coins inception for Uno confused ""

well either way I wish you luck with your future holdings
Activity: 266
If folks complain, why I don't understand...

I wasn't complaining - I was stating a fact. I helped him compile Linux wallets back at the beginning, which he paid me a bounty for - so I've absolutely no reason to complain.

it would be better for their time to go spend it trying to spread the coins to more trading platforms, merchants and other platforms and quit thinking one person can do what a army should be doing Smiley

Or they can just dump their coins they've been mining/holding since the coins inception for UNO - which is what I've just done  Wink

Good luck with your 020 mission & give my regards to the dev, if you see him again  Wink
1. more pools
2. another exchange

the dev created a good product (what more do you need?)
yes people should take some time and try to find another market to help grow the currency. The dev is doing his job. Everything in life cannot be handed on a silver spoon to folks inside crypto. I think is what our friend is trying to say. It should not all be stuck onto the dev.

If folks complain, why I don't understand... it would be better for their time to go spend it trying to spread the coins to more trading platforms, merchants and other platforms and quit thinking one person can do what a army should be doing Smiley look at the dogerats and how nuts they where and what armies can get done.

We can do it people  Smiley Go ask some places to add London Unite
legendary
1. more pools
2. another exchange

the dev created a good product (what more do you need?)
Nothing from dev for over a month.........

yes things are going fine the dev is a very busy guy. Why does all development have to come from only one person anyways?? Lets keep trying to get London on a 2nd exchange things are a positive. As stated the dev has two full time jobs so the man is a bit busy Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

I'm not worried. Have you talked to the main dev before? Very busy person working 2 full time jobs plus his time coding the wallet/website. He must be neurotic taking on all that. Does a great job though so I guess it works for him lol
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1036
Im starting to get excited reading this thread. What is the next step for 020?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
that be amazing if it can happen!  keep the community posted if there are ways we can help.

send in a new coin request into polo that would help Smiley

polo will take us to the moon
that be amazing if it can happen!  keep the community posted if there are ways we can help.

send in a new coin request into polo that would help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Good News Guys! 

CryptoCoderz will have new websites up soon!

AND

AND

Poloniex is considering LISTING 020!!!!!!
If any market exchange would like to add us we would love it of course Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: