Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 42. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
This concept looks really good. There is a lot of work in front of Developers of Octus.
It's got the potential to revolutionize the crypto world
Good project i'm in support of this project
success for octus
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Good idea just need image face lift urgently.
Activity: 19
WOW. A multi-blockchain currency?
That would definitely be a gamechanger in this market. Will join in and see where this ends up
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
This project sounds like it's going to be very interesting. When is the planned listing on exchanges?
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
Although there is not much info but I think it would be a quite funny project, create away to prevent faking entry for the airdrop

Update my bad, info are much clear in the official webside
Activity: 126
hope to be part of this project and looking forward to more information about this project, sounds great though,keep update Smiley
Merit: 10
This concept looks really good. There is a lot of work in front of Developers of Octus.
It is not easy to make functional platform with good performance.
I will definitely pay attention to Octus.
Good luck!
Activity: 182
Octus token is a coin to watch for.
It's got the potential to revolutionize the crypto world for good.
its awesome project.such interesting so much but can't tap the white paper and im looking forward to check it Cheesy
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Good concept wherein we can send like within minutes however is it possible?  I see a lot of transactions wherein if it is being used by a lot of users there would be an issue like with eth network. Probably I'll just wait for more details and will follow this project.
Activity: 100
Project sounds interesting, but you should provide more details.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's interesting to distribute applications. A considerable number of projects can be helped by Octus?
I expect the progress of development
Activity: 102
waiting for more info about project.good luck for team.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
With the transactions happening in the cryptocurrency world, the need for a fast transaction like this would be great. Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 71
I enjoyed the project
0x84C3c4B9b2919B10cF19168E2AADB4758eA1D638
Activity: 76
Is your project going to make it user friendly GUI way of performing this multi automated transactions?  I understand this is already available through smart contracts like Ethereums' but a lot of people are not able to use it because they are not comfortable with coding.
This is going to make us all enjoy that which the gerks has been enjoying.  Brilliant idea
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
Do you have telegram channel?

No yet, We'll let you know when we open it
Activity: 124
Do you have telegram channel?
Octus Network
How will Octus project perform the task of automatic distribution of cryptocurrencies n cross blockchain platforms since it is based on Ethereum blockchain?

This is going to be a huge one if your project achieves this feat. Best of luck with project. By the way,  you need to update the ANN with a little more details about the token contract address,  supply of tokens, etc

if from tomorrow we will do it, thanks for the recommendations
Octus Network
Need more info about project, whitepaper is missing.

From tomorrow we will be updating the website so that people know more about the project, today started the airdrop, we will give 500,000 oct tokens as a gift to those who participate.

20% of the tokens will be given in the airdrop

20% of the tokens will be sold in exchanges that will serve for the development

5% will go to the team

20% will go to the reserve

35% will be for future private investor

https://twitter.com/octusnetwork/status/968688367327236096
Pages:
Jump to: