Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 38. (Read 28158 times)

copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
It is only a few of projects that survive these days, hopefully yours will... Good luck with your project, as long as you out the amount of work and effort required
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Really excited to see the future of this project with new concept, decentralized project for massive and automated distribution of crypto and tokens of the major alts and btc.
Website looking good but white paper link is not working, wish devs work hard and deliver something very strong and promising.
Activity: 11
It must be the Airdrop @jdbao Wink  I`m in too
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I have not yet see there  is a whitepaper nor have not I see roadmap, so why do so many people post here for this project?
Did I miss something? It seems I have to go back to see the previous posts.
Or is this related to airdrop? OK, I think I will join the airdrop too.
Activity: 33
Looks like an interesting project  Roll Eyes I will follow this project.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
2) ICO’s tokens distribution
so, this coin like eth? it can distribute ico's tokens?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Nice project.  Maybe it will help with all the airdrop distribution problems various platforms have been having.
Activity: 30
Activity: 14
Great project.

I wish dev success.
Activity: 126
the total supply is only 2,500,000? it seems prefect, I the those coins with small supply.
Activity: 12
Good project,  I will surely put in my maximum effort towards the success of this
Activity: 126
I see another thread exist https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29954783 Which is the official thread? If there's a mistake you could just edit it and also I think you should provide more information.
If I made a mistake, I fixed it.
There are 2 thread, you'd better add a description at the title in old thread.
Anyway, I will join the airdrop, good luck.
Activity: 14
Love the name and logo of this project . It falls off the usual over techs stuff. Congrats , looking forward to what’s going to come out of all this . We know it’s early days but we never know how things pan out and the possibilities here aren’t that bad too.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Very Interesting.. Signed up for the airdrop. GL on project and looking forward to seeing Octus prosper Smiley
Activity: 52
Crypto distribution made easy by Octus! Great project. Best of luck to the dev and community
Activity: 4
Nice looking website. I see some potential (Y)
Activity: 102
I was able to read the whitepaper and it has a very good concept, I am looking forward to hear more about the development of this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
I would like to see this work for no other reason than that it would add convenience for all the crypto users out there. That's why everyone loves web wallets that support multiple cryptos.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This is Interesting, will be looking forward to test these alleged fast transaction.

Good luck for the dev!
Activity: 99
This is great project. When can you release the white paper and the road map. Have started discussion with exchangers?
Pages:
Jump to: