Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 43. (Read 28158 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
How will Octus project perform the task of automatic distribution of cryptocurrencies n cross blockchain platforms since it is based on Ethereum blockchain?

This is going to be a huge one if your project achieves this feat. Best of luck with project. By the way,  you need to update the ANN with a little more details about the token contract address,  supply of tokens, etc
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Octus Network
little information about the token (
address of the contract?
bounty? more news

From tomorrow we will be updating the website so that people know more about the project, today started the airdrop, we will give 500,000 oct tokens as a gift to those who participate.

20% of the tokens will be given in the airdrop

20% of the tokens will be sold in exchanges that will serve for the development

5% will go to the team

20% will go to the reserve

35% will be for future private investor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Need more info about project, whitepaper is missing.
Activity: 64
Automated distribution of cryptocurrencies , this is interesting project. Im looking forward for this  Octus Project. Goodluck
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
little information about the token (
address of the contract?
bounty? more news
Activity: 120
The project looks promising, atleast in this era of airdrops and ICOs,it will aid in the issue of token distribution. Please we need more information about this project. Website,team,roamap etc. Is it open source or otherwise? Saw some comment about Airdrop but couldnt see any link to that.
Activity: 349
I will observe the development of the project. I will actively participate in the project
Activity: 42
I am glad to join the airdrop and I believe that this project will be success.
Octus Network
Is this the official thread or the other one? There are two right?

There are several threads but this the main one
Activity: 40
I like the project's concept.I'm going to spread OCT.
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Is this the official thread or the other one? There are two right?
Octus Network
Octus (OTC) is the first and true cryptographic project for the massive and automated distribution of cryptocurrencies and tokens of the most popular and known blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitshares, NEO, NEM, Waves, among others.

This project sounds like a multi currencies wallet unless i did not get some point correctly but if i am right, what security measures and guarantee do your wallet has that can make it stand out among the rest in operations presently ?

Our application will use the wallets of the blockchains, sending transactions through those blockchains in queues. We are working to explain the technical details in a document
Activity: 28
Really interesting project! Looking forward to it!
Activity: 60
This is awesome project. I'm interesting so much but can't tap the white paper.
I'm looking forward to checking it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
octus, what a cute name.

the concept is very unique and the octus is a perfect name for what you do..

you mentioned service fee 100 on your website, is it in the currency octus? do you need other blockchainn agreement for that?

any plan for bounty?
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
Octus (OTC) is the first and true cryptographic project for the massive and automated distribution of cryptocurrencies and tokens of the most popular and known blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitshares, NEO, NEM, Waves, among others.

This project sounds like a multi currencies wallet unless i did not get some point correctly but if i am right, what security measures and guarantee do your wallet has that can make it stand out among the rest in operations presently ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Im curious on how this application will send our currency accross blockchain, did you have beta or trial access to your community?
Activity: 121
This project i never miss, im glad to be part of your airdrop.. good luck team
Activity: 33
supporting this like of project is very good.hoping for success
Activity: 9
This is an interesting project..hope to be part of this soon..
Pages:
Jump to: