Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OCUL| POS & Masternode rewards up to 50% |Micro tasks photography platform - page 2. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Hi, I have a question for the team. Do you know who your average user is?
Interest question. After all, it is really important to know who the user of the product is, in order to provide the most interesting and useful services. Very interesting to hear the answer of the team.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Hi, I have a question for the team. Do you know who your average user is?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I think the team needs to start negotiating in the same way with other projects, and not just with the exchanges. And these projects should be related to photography.
There are not many projects on the cryptocurrency market that work in this field of activity(photography), this is both an advantage and a disadvantage.
Why is this a disadvantage? I do not quite understand.
This industry does not have a clearly defined leader, which makes it a bit blurred for perception.
This is exactly the advantage, since the project has the chances of taking a leading position in this field of activity.
Activity: 27
I think the team needs to start negotiating in the same way with other projects, and not just with the exchanges. And these projects should be related to photography.
There are not many projects on the cryptocurrency market that work in this field of activity(photography), this is both an advantage and a disadvantage.
This industry does not have a clearly defined leader, which makes it a bit blurred for perception.
Activity: 81
Activity: 112
Activity: 240
It is written on your official website that Blockfolio is your partner, is this a formal collaboration?
Yes, this is a formal collaboration, the BLockfolio project often helps new projects, and the Oculor project is one of them.
Hmm...What is this company? I first hear about this. Huh
This is a mobile application that allows you to monitor the currencies you need, their rates, exchanges, and so on.
It seems to me that the Coinmarketcap site is better suited for such purposes, or am I wrong?
The Blockfolio application, which helps the Oculor project, is more convenient, since it can be used offline and it is really popular among cryptocurrency traders and users. It is strange that you have not heard of such an application before.
This is really a very cool and useful application, I recommend you use it. And also I was very happy when I saw that such a successful project as Blockfolio is a partner of this project.
Activity: 96
It is written on your official website that Blockfolio is your partner, is this a formal collaboration?
Yes, this is a formal collaboration, the BLockfolio project often helps new projects, and the Oculor project is one of them.
This is a mobile application that allows you to monitor the currencies you need, their rates, exchanges, and so on.
It seems to me that the Coinmarketcap site is better suited for such purposes, or am I wrong?
The Blockfolio application, which helps the Oculor project, is more convenient, since it can be used offline and it is really popular among cryptocurrency traders and users. It is strange that you have not heard of such an application before.
Activity: 163
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Activity: 139
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Activity: 81
Very attractive and memorable emblem of the project. I just paid attention to this important detail, it's cool, guys!
The appearance of the project really plays a big role, and an amazing indicator is that the team can attract attention with the name of their project and the emblem.
I fully agree with you, very many projects underestimate this aspect, although the appearance has always been a very important factor, and from these details you can see the true attitude of the team to the project.
Rather, it is an auxiliary tool that positively affects potential users and investors. Without design, a project seems a priori incomplete and raw.
Activity: 112
Very attractive and memorable emblem of the project. I just paid attention to this important detail, it's cool, guys!
The appearance of the project really plays a big role, and an amazing indicator is that the team can attract attention with the name of their project and the emblem.
I fully agree with you, very many projects underestimate this aspect, although the appearance has always been a very important factor, and from these details you can see the true attitude of the team to the project.
Activity: 240
Activity: 163
Hi, I would like to read the project documentation, where can I do this? I am interested in registration documents.

Hi, do you have sponsors or companies that help you develop your project at an early stage?
This is not common, young projects mostly work independently, without sponsors, and if someone helps companies, this is mutually beneficial support..
As a rule, those projects that have sponsors - immediately create and run a lot of advertising campaigns and promote their project in all possible ways. And as a rule, they declare that they have sponsorship.
Pages:
Jump to: