Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OCUL| POS & Masternode rewards up to 50% |Micro tasks photography platform - page 5. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Do you negotiate with exchanges? Now it is relatively easy to get on the exchanges that are on Coinmarketcap, and accordingly your token will also be on this site.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Dev team, consider partnering with CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as listing is free
Interesting offer. What are the volumes of trading on your exchange? I could not find this information. I think team needs to think about this proposal, it is very beneficial for a beginner project.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Dev team, consider partnering with CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as listing is free

Thank you for the tip! We are in contact already. Will be listed there soon probably.
copper member
An interesting project, I have not seen this before. The concept is very cool, this is the right platform, people need project like this.

Thank you! Yes we have a unique product that not only has a real use case, but will also release a working product soon! I believe this is an advantage and we can make it a success with the right marketing. We need your support.
copper member
Good evening. What is the cost of your masternodes? And what currency do you accept?

Masternodes can be bought on the exchange. We do not have private sales ongoing anymore. We are listed on Stex at the moment with LTC pairing. We are getting listed on a new exchange this Q2 and are looking to be paired with BTC. I've looked at Stex and bguying a MN up from the walls (market price) would cost you around 0.22 BTC.
copper member
How much supply pledge to participate in the project share, what exchange do you want to add, thank you

Can you be more clear? Don't understand your question. Pledge? Project share? We are now listed on Stex. We will list on another exchange Q2. I cannot disclose which exchange. Just follow us to know.
copper member
It is good that you created airdrop, it will attract new users and potential investors. Have you ever thought about launching a bounty campaign?
Great idea, but team need to approach this issue responsibly.

Yes! Please look answer above.
copper member
It is good that you created airdrop, it will attract new users and potential investors. Have you ever thought about launching a bounty campaign?

A bounty campaign is in the making. Discussing this with some serious skilled people in this area. Still looking if we will do this in the short term or when our Platform Alpha version will be released which is end Q2.
copper member
You need to conduct various marketing campaigns that people see your project. In general, everything looks very promising, but you need to realize the potential.

We've been very busy and now finally a big part of our foundation has been layed. Platform is progressing nicely 😊

We're in a position now where we can release news every week for the coming 2 or 3 months.

We're starting to focus on marketing and had a 'kick off' of our marketing season done by a big influencer knwos in crypto. So much nice things from now! So much influencers interested working with us. We're just looking for the best matches.

We didn't had much attention lately but that's because of our focus point on development. But it will change from now on I believe. A part of our strategy will be various marketing campaigns.

We do realize the potential, and believe me, many people as well!
copper member
Hey guys! How is the development of your project? I like your idea and concept of the project, it’s really unique, and if you manage to realize your idea, this project will be truly in demand.

Project is doing fine! Development is on track.
Join all our official channels to never miss an important update and to stay informed about project developments
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
An interesting project, I have not seen this before. The concept is very cool, this is the right platform, people need project like this.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Good evening. What is the cost of your masternodes? And what currency do you accept?
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
How much supply pledge to participate in the project share, what exchange do you want to add, thank you
Activity: 106
Great idea, but team need to approach this issue responsibly.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
You need to conduct various marketing campaigns that people see your project. In general, everything looks very promising, but you need to realize the potential.
Activity: 163
Hey guys! How is the development of your project? I like your idea and concept of the project, it’s really unique, and if you manage to realize your idea, this project will be truly in demand.
Activity: 35
Welcome guys!
This is a good project, I wanted to leave the link to our website, we provide a cryptocurrency list and statistics service, we currently have several important discounts, shortly the monitoring service among others!

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/MNSTATISTIC
Discord: https://discord.gg/CtBzbPh
E-mail:   [email protected]

We are at your service!

Good Luck!
copper member
0,168BTC so for 0,5BTC I ll be have 3 OCULORs??
What is total Quantity of this coin??

Yes for 0,5 BTC you will have 3 Masternodes. Quantity of the coin can be seen in the post but to make it easier just see here below:

Coin Specifications
Max supply: 6.000.000.000
40% Community: 2.400.000.000
50% Masternodes/staking: 3.000.000.000
5% Development funds: 300.000.000
5% Founders funds: 300.000.000 (locked for 1 year)

PoS algorithm: Scrypt
Block size: 2 MB
Block time: 2.5 minutes
Difficulty: 10 minutes
Minimum age to stake: 8 hours
Confirmation time: 10 blocks
Stake maturity: 11 blocks
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
0,168BTC so for 0,5BTC I ll be have 3 OCULORs??
What is total Quantity of this coin??
Pages:
Jump to: