Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OCUL| POS & Masternode rewards up to 50% |Micro tasks photography platform - page 4. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
I also know a suitable and relatively inexpensive way to promote a project, namely advertising on the forum itself. There is a special auction where anyone can buy advertising space on the forum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Is your token already traded on the exchange? If you want - I can help you with the listing on simple exchanges, in which it is not expensive, and I can also help with adding your token to the Coinmraketcap website.
Where can I find out your pricing policy? And with what exchanges are you ready to help? This is a rather interesting offer.
Activity: 299
Is your token already traded on the exchange? If you want - I can help you with the listing on simple exchanges, in which it is not expensive, and I can also help with adding your token to the Coinmraketcap website.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hi. Where can I get acquainted with the technical characteristics of your token?
Activity: 97
Hello, can your company users use your services regardless of location?
What do you have in mind? Project services can be used in any country, there are no local and country bans, the company work worldwide.If I understand your question correctly.
Activity: 139
Hello, can your company users use your services regardless of location?
Activity: 130
It is a very interesting fact that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies have even reached the sphere of photography. This is definitely a positive trend, I am very pleased.
You are right, this is undoubtedly a very positive phenomenon, but the technology of the blockchain and cryptocurrency came a relatively long time ago in sphere photografy, about a year ago there were similar projects.
There were no projects with such a concept, they were similar, but they didn't take their chances at all and didn't realize their potential. I like the OCUL project more than others same projects.
Activity: 96
It is a very interesting fact that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies have even reached the sphere of photography. This is definitely a positive trend, I am very pleased.
You are right, this is undoubtedly a very positive phenomenon, but the technology of the blockchain and cryptocurrency came a relatively long time ago in sphere photografy, about a year ago there were similar projects.
LOL Roll Eyes Can you give an example? I do not know a single project from this field of activity.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Activity: 27
Do you negotiate with exchanges? Now it is relatively easy to get on the exchanges that are on Coinmarketcap, and accordingly your token will also be on this site.
Do need funds for this? As far as I know on the popular exchanges, it is almost impossible to add currency without payment.
Even if it requires investments - this is justified, believe me, I worked in the team of one project. At first, we looked for exchanges to add a token for free - but this was unsuccessful, we ended up paying a listing on a popular exchange and after 3 weeks our investment was paid off.
If not a secret - in which project did you work?
I am more interested in which exchange managed to conclude an agreement and how much did it cost? If you do not want to answer here - please write to me in private messages.
I'm not used to asking such questions, it is private. Perhaps for you it is more interesting, but personally I am interested in which of the projects this person collaborated with.
Activity: 81
Hi, maybe someone previously asked what the cost of your masternodes is, but I want to know this information. And what currencies do you accept as payment? Thnk before.
Activity: 112
Do you negotiate with exchanges? Now it is relatively easy to get on the exchanges that are on Coinmarketcap, and accordingly your token will also be on this site.
Do need funds for this? As far as I know on the popular exchanges, it is almost impossible to add currency without payment.
Even if it requires investments - this is justified, believe me, I worked in the team of one project. At first, we looked for exchanges to add a token for free - but this was unsuccessful, we ended up paying a listing on a popular exchange and after 3 weeks our investment was paid off.
I am more interested in which exchange managed to conclude an agreement and how much did it cost? If you do not want to answer here - please write to me in private messages.
I believe this is confidential information. And even if you know a certain amount for one project - the amount for this project may be different.
Activity: 240
Activity: 139
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Of course, this requires funds, but I do not know how much. I think everything is very individual and the OCUL project has a good chance to agree on beneficial cooperation for both parties
What do you think is an adequate policy in this area? And with which exchanges should negotiate?
It is necessary to discuss this issue with the team and see if this makes sense.
Activity: 96
Of course, this requires funds, but I do not know how much. I think everything is very individual and the OCUL project has a good chance to agree on beneficial cooperation for both parties
What do you think is an adequate policy in this area? And with which exchanges should negotiate?
Activity: 130
Activity: 106
Pages:
Jump to: