Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OFFER] Nxt to NEX - Exchange one Nxt to 50 NEX coins - LIMITED! - page 22. (Read 41185 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
So I don't need to send the NXT now?

I would like to invest 10,000 NXT when the time comes.

Yes, that is correct.  Just reserve your interest here, and when the technology is delivered, you can decide to make the exchange.

No risk proposition and you can always back out when you see the delivery.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 24
will send 10.000NXT to receive 500.000 NEX.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
So where does this coin is going to? I heard its scam..

Where did u hear that, bro...?

Just a couple of little points to make here:

There is NXT, and I like that shit, and have thrown some BTC into it, so far I am completely happy with how it's going. I wasn't in the initial distro, so I had to buy in.

There are also a shit load of NXT clones coming up, including GetVisaCoin, nex, PiNX, NEXX, NEM and quite a few more.
Take a look at their threads and u will see that almost nobody is getting accused of being a scammer except for one guy:

FrictionlessCoin, and his nex vendetta/project/scam.

FC has proven himself to be an untrustworthy, manipulative liar and possible scammer in many of his interactions with people on this forum (and on at least one other that we know of, NameCoin)

Before u throw money at him, take the time to actually read some of his threads and pay attention to what he says and how that changes from day to day.

My personal position: got no problem with fair competition, even if it is a NXT clone.
Got a big problem with FC and his behaviour that I have seen so far.

(And i suspect, but can't actually prove right now, that he is sitting on a mssive iXcoin premine, even though he claims that his greatest issue with NXT is the unfair initial distribution. If this is confirmed, I can add hypocrite to the list of FC's better qualities)

Activity: 779
Merit: 500
ill do 100 nxt for the thing

5000 NEX
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Public Safety Announcement
I recommend everyone to unload their Nxt to a safer coin (i.e. BTC, LTC, IXC etc) ....

As you suggested: Sold all my NXT and bought IXcoin.

But now after giving additional thought to it, I came up with the following question/request:
Could you please give us a step by step instruction how we can pay for NEX with NXT after not possessing any more NXT?

Please share your eternal wisdom!

You purchase it prior to the IPO.   In the meantime, you keep it secure with BTC, LTC or IXC.

ok...

But then the price of NXT will skyrocket because everybody wants to buy NXT at the same time.
NEX will be even more expensive for us ("NXT-victims") and not free and fair at all anymore!!!
(I mean your final goal is 1 million NXT for yourself, that has big market impact if everyone needs to buy NXT for the IPO)

Please share your eternal wisdom again!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

280,000 total  <-- 28% of limit  

Limit is 1,000,000 NXT
Limit 10,000  NXT per User
Amounts under 1000 NXT not listed here but will be included

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH  THIS GUY HAS NOTHING BUT $$ IN HIS EYES - CANNOT EVEN BE BOTHERED TO REPLY TO A SINGLE MESSAGE FROM ANY OF THE REAL MEMBERS ON HERE - JUST LOTS OF SOCKPUPPET AND FAKE ACCOUNTS AND PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO BE HAPPY TO THROW THEIR MONEY AWAY AT ANY OLD SCAMMY RUBBISH-

SCAM

I URGE ALL POTENTIAL INVESTORS - INVEST ELSEWHERE - OR GIVE THE MONEY TO CHARITY - DO ANYTHING BUT GIVE IT TO THIS GUY!
YOU ARE ASKING TO GET FLEECED !! OR AT THE VERY LEAST INVEST IN A WANNABA CLONE SET UP TO SPITE SOME PEOPLE HE WAS BUSY TRYING TO PISS ON - AND THAT YOUR "INVESTMENT" WILL BE LED BY A GUY THAT CANGES HIS MIND EVERY FEW HOURS ON CORE ISSUES - WELL REALLY HIS CORE ISSUE IS HE WANTS YOUR $£$£$

BEWARE

as for me I have done my bit now...  i shall waste no more time on factlesscon - I just felt the need to warn people - the rest is up to the common good sense of the reader, be safe.

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
So I don't need to send the NXT now?

I would like to invest 10,000 NXT when the time comes.

legendary
I recommend everyone to unload their Nxt to a safer coin (i.e. BTC, LTC, IXC etc) ....

But now after giving additional thought to it, I came up with the following question/request:
Could you please give us a step by step instruction how we can pay for NEX with NXT after not possessing any more NXT?

You purchase it prior to the IPO.   In the meantime, you keep it secure with BTC, LTC or IXC.
legendary

legendary
 5000,  OOO
 1000,  romawi
10000, garicup
10000, nomailing
20000, canth    <---  exceeds limit
10000, chetalk
  3000, kolbas
10000, teco051
 10000, bitular
 8000, indigon
 4000, homerzhu
 2000, nfigueir
 5000, tobyliciously
10000, atomiclock
 1000, hvezdasmrti
10000, smophf7
10000, ow48uh
10000, rioshock2
 1000, fragout
10000, sottymax
 4000, LeFiste
10000, soarlyzed
10000, snipedrunk
 2000, Swisscoin
 5000, dannac
10000, fibbonac1z
10000, vemdoctor9
 5000, Siegtal81
 5000 irrawaddybtc
10000 Franconomasky
 2000 cntrlsquare
10000 Jaguar0625
 5000 NapoBear
10000 tylenol3mit
 6000 dlog
 1000 toolatetoberich?
 2465 eXme
10000 miramare
 1000 langkeming
 1000 steyast012
 1100 alrose
 7000 bitfromit
 1000 icoinv
 4000 lenco
 1000 Msile
10000 ripplebtc

280,000 total  <-- 28% of limit 

Limit is 1,000,000 NXT
Limit 10,000  NXT per User
Amounts under 1000 NXT not listed here but will be included
legendary
Activity: 1148
So where does this coin is going to? I heard its scam..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Because of some reasons I want to get rid of my iXcoins  Roll Eyes
Anybody interested getting iXcoins?
Want to buy more Nxt!

S O L D  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It's rather strange you are seeing slow deposits at an exchange and blaming anything other than, well, the exchange. The block explorer shows the transaction. When bter add it to your balance is up to bter and their processes. Have you never seen slow deposits at, say, cryptsy? (I have).

Waiting 12 hours now for 1 NXT to post on BTER.  Maybe I should wait another 12 hours?

You could do. Or you could contact bter and ask them. Or maybe, seeing as how they have minimum deposit levels of 0.1 LTC and 0.005 BTC, your 1 NXT balance isn't showing on bter for some other reason?
legendary
There was a previous forum post saying you were going to give out all the NEX to people who post on the thread, now you mention you want NXT in exchange for NEX.  Can I ask if the previous forum thread is still valid?

Yes,  that is for people without any NEX to exchange.   

Oh no, now he's completely confused, so much scamming, so many sockpuppets, so many guys to offend... poor FrictionlessCoin

let me help you there:
"Yes,  that is for people without any NEX NXT to exchange."
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
There was a previous forum post saying you were going to give out all the NEX to people who post on the thread, now you mention you want NXT in exchange for NEX.  Can I ask if the previous forum thread is still valid?

Yes,  that is for people without any NEX to exchange.  

No shame- are you not embarrassed by your own inconsistency?

Looking forward to

Your PROOF showing the extreme vulnerabilities that the eagle eye of you and your "us" have spotted, which you claim to know all about.
Explaining why you do not like the proof of burn idea and what you plan to spend the 75-750K on?
Posting details of the escrow you will be setting up
You introducing your devs
Your white paper
Fully functional client
A reply to anyone that is pointing out to you, your own BS.

But I know none of it will come, because this is BS - right up there with Visa and Neon - the worst of the worst

Factless-con.

legendary
well, 1 NXT is in that acc. I dont know about bter, never used it ...

A couple of hours later... still can't see that 1 NXT that was sent to me on BTER.

So how many hours again do I have to wait?  Was that 5 hours?  Okay 3 hours to go then.

Impressive,  NXT is blazing fast.

It's rather strange you are seeing slow deposits at an exchange and blaming anything other than, well, the exchange. The block explorer shows the transaction. When bter add it to your balance is up to bter and their processes. Have you never seen slow deposits at, say, cryptsy? (I have).

(Edit: originally quoted wrote message)

Waiting 12 hours now for 1 NXT to post on BTER.  Maybe I should wait another 12 hours?
Activity: 42
where is the link to the free nxt? i want to be part but just dont have something to invest.
legendary
There was a previous forum post saying you were going to give out all the NEX to people who post on the thread, now you mention you want NXT in exchange for NEX.  Can I ask if the previous forum thread is still valid?

Yes,  that is for people without any NEX to exchange.   
Activity: 16
count me in. i will try it with 10.000 nxt!
Pages:
Jump to: