Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OFFER] Nxt to NEX - Exchange one Nxt to 50 NEX coins - LIMITED! - page 25. (Read 41190 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
well, 1 NXT is in that acc. I dont know about bter, never used it ...

A couple of hours later... still can't see that 1 NXT that was sent to me on BTER.

So how many hours again do I have to wait?  Was that 5 hours?  Okay 3 hours to go then.

Impressive,  NXT is blazing fast.

It's rather strange you are seeing slow deposits at an exchange and blaming anything other than, well, the exchange. The block explorer shows the transaction. When bter add it to your balance is up to bter and their processes. Have you never seen slow deposits at, say, cryptsy? (I have).

(Edit: originally quoted wrote message)
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
1000 NXT 50000 NEX
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
1000 NXT 50000 NEX
Activity: 82
1000 NXT for 50000 NEX
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Great then let them destroy their NXT by sending the coins to the genesis account!
You get proof of the transaction and can issue NEX accordingly!

But don't put NXT with a market value of several thousand dollars in you pocket!

Do you honestly believe I will keep the NXT that would be received from this?

Of course not, you will cash out (most) of the one million NXT you hope to receive

Again: Let people destroy their NXT for NEX if you really believe they are worthless.

yup... you got it... cash out 1 million Nxt.  You have a problem with that?

Getting nervous sweetie? Wall of lies ("this coin is free and fair blablabla") breaking apart?

Be honest you want to be paid in NXT, that is all you want because you believe NXT is very valuable!!!

Again: Let people destroy their NXT for NEX if you really believe they are worthless.

Why don't you reply FrictionlessCoin?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
 5000,  OOO
 1000,  romawi
10000, garicup
10000, nomailing
20000, canth    <---  exceeds limit
10000, chetalk
  3000, kolbas
10000, teco051
 10000, bitular
 8000, indigon
 4000, homerzhu
 2000, nfigueir
 5000, tobyliciously
10000, atomiclock
 1000, hvezdasmrti
10000, smophf7
10000, ow48uh
10000, rioshock2
 1000, fragout
10000, sottymax
 4000, LeFiste
10000, soarlyzed
10000, snipedrunk
 2000, Swisscoin
 5000, dannac
10000, fibbonac1z
10000, vemdoctor9
 5000, Siegtal81
 5000 irrawaddybtc
10000 Franconomasky
 2000 cntrlsquare
10000 Jaguar0625
 5000 NapoBear
10000 tylenol3mit
 6000 dlog
 1000 toolatetoberich?
 2465 eXme

244,000 total  <-- 24% of limit  

Limit is 1,000,000 NXT
Limit 10,000  NXT per User
Amounts under 1000 NXT not listed here but will be included

Note: You do not have to hold NXT coins.  In fact I recommend that you sell your NXT today and then buy later on the NEX IPO date.

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Great then let them destroy their NXT by sending the coins to the genesis account!
You get proof of the transaction and can issue NEX accordingly!

But don't put NXT with a market value of several thousand dollars in you pocket!

Do you honestly believe I will keep the NXT that would be received from this?

Of course not, you will cash out (most) of the one million NXT you hope to receive

yup... you got it... cash out 1 million Nxt.  You have a problem with that?

Getting nervous sweetie? Wall of lies ("this coin is free and fair blablabla") breaking apart?

Be honest you want to be paid in NXT, that is all you want because you believe NXT is very valuable!!!

Why don't you reply FrictionlessCoin?
legendary
FrictionlessCoin

Please add 400 NXT + 2065 NXT = 2465 NXT = 123250 Nexus Coin (waiting for hours to get 2065 from dgex.com) you will get all this on release.

Thank you for helping us.

How many hours have you been waiting?  They say it is about 5 hours on BTER.
legendary

A couple of hours later... still can't see that 1 NXT that was sent to me on BTER.

So how many hours again do I have to wait?  Was that 5 hours?  Okay 3 hours to go then.

Impressive,  NXT is blazing fast.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
FrictionlessCoin

Please add 400 NXT + 2065 NXT = 2465 NXT = 123250 Nexus Coin (waiting for hours to get 2065 from dgex.com) you will get all this on release.

Thank you for helping us.
Activity: 139
legendary

everybody who has downloaded the code knows it is a joke.

the only reason the coin is up in BTER is because people can't transfer any coins to BTER.   The entire network is broken.

Here is my NXT address on BTER:  1552250839866495550

Send me coins to prove that NXT even works.

Sent you 1 NXT to that acc
http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=1552250839866495550

i m awaiting 50 NEX

How long should it take?   Still waiting at BTER... nothing yet.
Activity: 139

everybody who has downloaded the code knows it is a joke.

the only reason the coin is up in BTER is because people can't transfer any coins to BTER.   The entire network is broken.

Here is my NXT address on BTER:  1552250839866495550

Send me coins to prove that NXT even works.

Sent you 1 NXT to that acc
http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=1552250839866495550

i m awaiting 50 NEX
Activity: 67
Put me down for 1000 NXT  Grin 
Always excited to check out new opportunities, best of luck to you/us!
legendary

I wish to point out recent outside activity by the founder of NEX, FrictionlessCoin (FC).

LOL...so it's not just us, FC's busy pissing off / ripping off everyone.

This needs to be re-posted lots......thanks, Jack

We have several projects going on the NMC MultiBit port is one of them.

The other projects are the IXC Native User Defined Color (NUCD) coin and this project (i.e. NEX).

NMC MultiBit however is of lower priority to these two other projects.   

If you head over to the www.ixcoin.co website and click on the link about NUCD,  there is mention of a decentralized exchange capability.   This is what we ultimately envision NEX to be.  IXC and NEX may in fact work in concert to provide functionality that competes with the likes of Mastercoin and BitShares.   

My concern with the NMC folks was more to do with their complacency. 

legendary
Someone asked me that they wanted to buy with BTC now rather than hold on to NXT.

Well you don't have to do that!  You can sell your NXT today and then buy when we distribute our coins.

We are not going to take anyone's coins unless I have something delivered.   We don't do pre-orders!

We think we have a very secure and novel proof of stake algorithm.  This is definitely going to be the most advanced and robust crypto currency of its kind.  

As I also mentioned earlier,  we'll have a secure wallet, database backed block chain,  bitcoin like addresses and many more features beyond what Nxt currently provides.

Ultimately though, people want security and robustness first,  the other bells and whistles are secondary.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
This is so damn funny:

I wish to point out recent outside activity by the founder of NEX, FrictionlessCoin (FC).

FC accepted 122 Namecoin (NMC) to develop a lightweight Namecoin wallet based upon Multibit and has thus far produced nothing, and reports nothing.  I encourage you to read the whole thread, it really is quite humorous. 

http://dot-bit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1450

In summary: FC has an idea, wants donations, accepts donations, complains that donations aren't big enough, pisses off some major NMC developers, threatens to close source his work, then disappears without delivering.  And ALL of of it with the serious attitude problem that FC has shown here and across the BTT forums.

Is this really the person you want to trust with your NXT, and to lead a new cryptocurrency?

LOL...so it's not just us, FC's busy pissing off / ripping off everyone.

This needs to be re-posted lots......thanks, Jack
legendary
I'm not a NXT hater, but I will say this - I've never left the wallet running unlocked for 2-3 days and come back to find anything but a corrupted blockchain and thousands of orphans. I've always been able to delete the files and get the wallet back up and running, but it's not exactly in a state that I can say I trust.

With that said, everyone here clearly has NXT, including myself - so what if we want to 'commit' some portion of that to seeing if someone can make improvements? Come-from-beyond has the right approach - be skeptical, comical and see what happens. No need to get worked up, especially considering that FrictionlessCoin isn't asking for funds until he's ready to deliver.

I've always wondered why these Nxt folks are all so worked up about this entire thread.

Okay,  so I am offering Nxt owners an opportunity.   What's wrong with that?  Nxt owners aren't allowed to spend their coins on opportunities?

I think deep in their minds, they know something is truly broken with the Nxt implementation.  
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
In for 6k NXT when this materializes, please add to list  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Count me in... I will have 1000 Nxt worth- this is EXACTLY what I like to see on the part of the OP someone who cannot keep to a decision for more than 48 hours.

The NEX will be based on NXT....... to ......... actually no I changed my mind because Nxt is so "insert some BS here"

The NEX will be free..........to ............. no actually wait they will cost you your Nxt

The NEX distribution method will be so much fairer........to........ Oh sh*t I have no idea what I am talking about.

Yes this is what we want in our OP's and devs= rapid fire schizophrenia

I am IN   

To da mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!

ahem.
Pages:
Jump to: