Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 21. (Read 127540 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 18, 2014, 06:13:24 AM
Theres a total lack of liquidity and the market price is 300 sat below ICO, hurting investors.

ICO was ~545 satoshis, coin is trading around 600-1000 satoshis. I agree that there is very little volume/liquidity, but many people who mined the coin are holding and staking it seems. There are only 1.6 million coins and almost 50% are held by the 2 largest ICO investors. (Who are doing awesome giveaways and raising awareness as much as they can!  Cheesy)

I have been buying and selling GROW on EmpoEx and coin-swap and they both seem like very reputable exchanges. Everyone has to start somewhere right?

Again, the bigger exchanges want to gain from adding the coin through fees. This coin doesn't provide anything useful to them at the moment which is sad because that could be the catalyst that shoots this coin into the stratosphere.

All I know is I am looking forward to spending my GROW in the shop. Any word from the payment processor on when they will allow a market price for GROW?

The destruction of GROW coins will also gain some attention  Wink Once coins start disappearing it may get interesting  Grin

My fault about ICO price, but that 50% hold its not good at all anyway, you shouldnt say it  Grin

Empoex is a new exchange, havent used it so cant say anything about it, its still a new one anyway

Check coin-swap environment and youll see that its not working well at all, and there seems to be noone monitoring, its not the first time they lose my coins there!

Again, EVERY EXCHANGE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY, if not they would close  Wink, so that is such a bad excuse not to take them into account, there is competition son, a lot actually, and that costs money and effort to overtake, miracles dont exist!

Interesting two facts you mention last, will keep an eye on that
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2014, 06:12:57 AM
Theres a total lack of liquidity and the market price is 300 sat below ICO, hurting investors.

ICO was ~545 satoshis, coin is trading around 600-1000 satoshis. I agree that there is very little volume/liquidity, but many people who mined the coin are holding and staking it seems. There are only 1.6 million coins and almost 50% are held by the 2 largest ICO investors. (Who are doing awesome giveaways and raising awareness as much as they can!  Cheesy)

I have been buying and selling GROW on EmpoEx and coin-swap and they both seem like very reputable exchanges. Everyone has to start somewhere right?

Again, the bigger exchanges want to gain from adding the coin through fees. This coin doesn't provide anything useful to them at the moment which is sad because that could be the catalyst that shoots this coin into the stratosphere.

All I know is I am looking forward to spending my GROW in the shop. Any word from the payment processor on when they will allow a market price for GROW?

The destruction of GROW coins will also gain some attention  Wink Once coins start disappearing it may get interesting  Grin

Maybe GROW really need to good marketing leader, a real twitter nerd Smiley, somebody that update everybody every hour. And not only twitter, facebook, reddit, etc...

Maybe spending a few bucks on those Pay To Click sites, let the growshop be rotated on those sites, but then the growshop site should somehow show where people can buy GROW. Sometimes spending $10 can result in $100, but if you are afraid to spend $10 then you will never get those $100  . And don't think: 'Ah, i don't need to do anything, someone else will do it' as when everybody things like that nothing will happen.
legendary
December 18, 2014, 06:08:54 AM
Luck is something you achieve kid  Wink

True, but also with some innovation. Look what happened with OPAL... was worthless coin a $10k coin and 2 weeks ago it hit $400k and all because it was added on Supernet. There are so much examples of coins that went crazy. ULTC, GML, CANN, BC, ... a lot of coins that people were able to make thousands and thousands of dollars.

I hope that one day GROW will do a OPAL Wink

@Barry,

Any more innovation planned for the coin itself? Did you already contacted the guys from Supernet?
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 18, 2014, 06:02:21 AM

December 18, 2014, 05:58:57 AM
Little by little i see some more activities on the exchanges. So that means that little by little more and more people find out about GROW. That is not bad, as this means that people will have to pay more and more to get hold of a few GROW coins. Maybe 1 GROW doesn't say a lot, but in fact 1000 DOGE coins say less then 1 GROW, but because of the number it seems that you've received a lot of coins. Cheesy

Please remember to retweet the tweets about #GROWCOIN and $GROW. There are at least 8 or 9 giveaway out there from several GROW owners.

We have to make it as easy as possible for people to buy, hold and stake GROW

From the financial point of view the coin is delivering nothing! Theres a total lack of liquidity and the market price is 300 sat below ICO, hurting investors.

I love that you are in Amsterdam, and youre putting a lot of effort on the coin and its development, but you really have to focus on make the coin accesible to buy, and
trust me noone is going to register in those trading sites (unless empoex becomes popular, which I doubt a lot) just for GROW, its a death contract guarrantee...

We need an organised voting system, if you dont want to spend ICO funds, otherwise we wont be noticed enough! Its like you guys dont want to trade big, this has big potential!

Smoke, dream and achieve it! Not just dream  Grin Weed can be an usefull tool or a disastrous drug, depends on you! As everything in life, use wisely! Equilibrium is always the key guys!

Barry please Id like to talk about the financial situation of the coin seriously, right now its a delicated moment on the general crypto markets due to the financial situation were experiencing worldwide, so its definitely the best moment to increase visibility and add a bit of liquidity to the coin!

Ah, maybe one day we are lucky. Smiley

Luck is something you achieve kid  Wink
legendary
December 18, 2014, 05:53:13 AM
Little by little i see some more activities on the exchanges. So that means that little by little more and more people find out about GROW. That is not bad, as this means that people will have to pay more and more to get hold of a few GROW coins. Maybe 1 GROW doesn't say a lot, but in fact 1000 DOGE coins say less then 1 GROW, but because of the number it seems that you've received a lot of coins. Cheesy

Please remember to retweet the tweets about #GROWCOIN and $GROW. There are at least 8 or 9 giveaway out there from several GROW owners.

From the financial point of view the coin is delivering nothing! Theres a total lack of liquidity and the market price is 300 sat below ICO, hurting investors.

I love that you are in Amsterdam, and youre putting a lot of effort on the coin and its development, but you really have to focus on make the coin accesible to buy, and
trust me noone is going to register in those trading sites (unless empoex becomes popular, which I doubt a lot) just for GROW, its a death contract guarrantee...

We need an organised voting system, if you dont want to spend ICO funds, otherwise we wont be noticed enough! Its like you guys dont want to trade big, this has big potential!

Smoke, dream and achieve it! Not just dream  Grin Weed can be an usefull tool or a disastrous drug, depends on you! As everything in life, use wisely! Equilibrium is always the key guys!

Barry please Id like to talk about the financial situation of the coin seriously, right now its a delicated moment on the general crypto markets due to the financial situation were experiencing worldwide, so its definitely the best moment to increase visibility and add a bit of liquidity to the coin!

Ah, maybe one day we are lucky. Smiley

December 18, 2014, 05:38:00 AM

legendary
December 18, 2014, 04:56:08 AM

December 18, 2014, 04:31:47 AM
Were not going anywhere with coinswap guys  Wink

You seem to have some major issues with coin-swap.net, as I've noticed in several threads you badmouth our exchange. Please tell us what it is that you have a problem with and we'll gladly sort it out.

Nothing wrong with you guys. You started as innovative (if not the first (swapping coins)) exchange and you are still on the market. I'm glad to see that XPY has made volumes which have never been seen on your exchange history.

You guys evidently dont trade a lot!
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 17, 2014, 09:55:34 PM
Were not going anywhere with coinswap guys  Wink

You seem to have some major issues with coin-swap.net, as I've noticed in several threads you badmouth our exchange. Please tell us what it is that you have a problem with and we'll gladly sort it out.

Nothing wrong with you guys. You started as innovative (if not the first (swapping coins)) exchange and you are still on the market. I'm glad to see that XPY has made volumes which have never been seen on your exchange history.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
December 17, 2014, 09:02:03 PM
GROWCOIN got listed on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/GROW-BTC

Thank you for that, I will add it in the OP shortly

I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.

Please send me a PM with some more information  Wink

As you guys might have noticed I have been "away" for a bit. I had some personal things to deal with. I will be fulltime on Grow again starting tomorrow  Smiley

Hi barryzand,

The spreadsheet is now open to everyone, I refer to you simply as BCT user: barryzand (anonymous developer) and anyone can update it with more info and release it how they wish Smiley

Keep up the good work...

And more thing...

Coin-Swap.Net is a great exchange... I particularly love the wallet/network status page with health for all the coins

Yes coin-swap is a nice exchange. I really hope for those guys their exchange will kick off someday soon. As in a minimum of 100 btc a day or something. I heard they were updating a lot of stuff, so.. fingers crossed... It can do us some good to Smiley

I made a deal with them for listing. And tipped them a small amount of btc after they were adding us for free anyway. Banner on the main page of the webshop  Wink Helping each other is always better then paying tons of money for a one time service Wink

legendary
Activity: 812
December 17, 2014, 07:51:58 PM

I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.

Please send me a PM with some more information  Wink

As you guys might have noticed I have been "away" for a bit. I had some personal things to deal with. I will be fulltime on Grow again starting tomorrow  Smiley

Hi barryzand,

The spreadsheet is now open to everyone, I refer to you simply as BCT user: barryzand (anonymous developer) and anyone can update it with more info and release it how they wish Smiley

Keep up the good work...

And more thing...

Coin-Swap.Net is a great exchange... I particularly love the wallet/network status page with health for all the coins
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 17, 2014, 07:39:49 PM
Were not going anywhere with coinswap guys  Wink

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
December 17, 2014, 07:36:33 PM

I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.

Please send me a PM with some more information  Wink

As you guys might have noticed I have been "away" for a bit. I had some personal things to deal with. I will be fulltime on Grow again starting tomorrow  Smiley
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 17, 2014, 07:28:20 PM
legendary
December 17, 2014, 06:30:35 PM
Here is the comparison chart I have completed for now in Microsoft Excel format. If someone wants to add more coins or information feel free to share it and utilize however you want. Remember to always isolate and virus scan files when downloading.  I have provided the upload link and a virus scan of said file at VirusTotal.com

Cannabis related table V0.1.xlsx
Filesize: 0.015 MB
File upload date: 2014-12-17 23:26:54
Number of downloads: 0

File description:
Cannabis related cryptocurrency comparison chart

Download link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08167219752153739366

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/118371fc8370101d7885c219c70b0af0978a2cbc3dc03907831222a271e7f57f/analysis/1418855251/
December 17, 2014, 03:45:37 PM
Were not going anywhere with coinswap guys  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 17, 2014, 03:15:32 PM
I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.

Just joking. Grin Congratulations on your efforts! I believe that Barry will answer you soon. 
legendary
December 17, 2014, 03:02:02 PM
I'm filling in some more info on this spreadsheet.  Is Barry Zand the real name of the creator of Growcoin?  I want to put accurate information on who the coin creator is and if this person utilized an altcoin consultant for the creation of Growcoin protocol, or if the Growcoin creator and protocol developer are same person.  I have the real names for the other coin creators.

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: