Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 33. (Read 127570 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
December 06, 2014, 03:25:32 PM
Oh no I will release... Teaser has been out already right?  Wink Im hoping exchanges will jump a board when we release.

I will also release another wallet.. one with a Shop tab in it... But since its an inwallet browser system, and everyody runs a different version of browser these days, I added the webbrowser itself with the wallet so to speak... The newest update of internet explorer screwed a few things up.. thats why its bringing the wallet to a massive ~100 mb+  Cheesy Roll Eyes
But it works like a charm  Smiley
This will of course be an optional wallet. Not a mandatory one Wink
Activity: 532
December 06, 2014, 03:10:42 PM
~4 hrs I think and I am done with the shop... maybe 5 Wink

Are you releasing it yet? Or just teasing a bit
Growcoin Chief
December 06, 2014, 03:07:37 PM
~4 hrs I think and I am done with the shop... maybe 5 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 06, 2014, 02:31:26 PM
Frist euph... Now bluntcoin... Looks like we are setting a trent here Roll Eyes

What are those coins? I like GROW.. Wink
Euph is selling "legal" drugs

Bluntcoin claims to sell bluntwraps, papers etc.. (bluntwraps are cigar based and tax priced, goodluck with international shipping Cheesy)

I will try finish the shop today... I dont feel to good however... got myself a little flu unfortunately Undecided... But only a few small things left, so I think tonight were good to go  Smiley

Awe please take good rest and fresh ginger, in a honey and lemon hot water drink with a little chilli few times a day will help get all the flu out and you will sweat under a blanket plus 3k milligrams of effervescent vit c..try that.. I am just going to check the giveaway and then when I come back from errands start some tweets..

Thanks for the advice qiwoman2 Wink

I have completed the installation of the cointopay module.. made a test purchase and it works very smooth..  I am really happy with the way their system works
That said, there isnt a exchange api to set for the price in Grow..  Since the volume is lacking on empoex and other exchanges still ignore us Huh

We can set a fixed price, but that will not work tbh. That would empty our buffer for exchange rates fast.
I will contact ccex and a few others again today.

Besides all that we are still launching tonight... With or without other exchanges.. In the meantime we encourage purchases with other currencys so we can put the maximum possible, back into grow on empoex...

I will make a new announcement thread for the launch of the shop, welcoming other currencies to shop with us to maximize our sales and adding more support on the Growmarket.

I also want to set a little community voting about shipments to the usa...
If we block shipping options to the usa, bittrex might reconsider us for a listing (other exchanges have not made any issue out of this, at least they didnt tell me) Then again there is no gaurantee they will... Please share you opinions about this Wink

We could make it easier for exchanges to accept us  Roll Eyes

Exactly... it seems to be a point of turning down, so...

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/541271029000466432

Im talking money here  Grin

retweeted and faved.. Cheesy
December 06, 2014, 12:49:18 PM

Bluntcoin claims to sell bluntwraps, papers etc.. (bluntwraps are cigar based and tax priced, goodluck with international shipping Cheesy)

I will try finish the shop today... I dont feel to good however... got myself a little flu unfortunately Undecided... But only a few small things left, so I think tonight were good to go  Smiley

Awe please take good rest and fresh ginger, in a honey and lemon hot water drink with a little chilli few times a day will help get all the flu out and you will sweat under a blanket plus 3k milligrams of effervescent vit c..try that.. I am just going to check the giveaway and then when I come back from errands start some tweets..

I have completed the installation of the cointopay module.. made a test purchase and it works very smooth..  I am really happy with the way their system works
That said, there isnt a exchange api to set for the price in Grow..  Since the volume is lacking on empoex and other exchanges still ignore us Huh

We can set a fixed price, but that will not work tbh. That would empty our buffer for exchange rates fast.

Besides all that we are still launching tonight... With or without other exchanges.. In the meantime we encourage purchases with other currencys so we can put the maximum possible, back into grow on empoex...

I will make a new announcement thread for the launch of the shop, welcoming other currencies to shop with us to maximize our sales and adding more support on the Growmarket.

If we block shipping options to the usa, bittrex might reconsider us for a listing (other exchanges have not made any issue out of this, at least they didnt tell me) Then again there is no gaurantee they will... Please share you opinions about this Wink

Im talking money here  Grin
Growcoin Chief
December 06, 2014, 12:43:05 PM

December 06, 2014, 12:42:21 PM
Maybe a nice list to lookout for an exchange
https://www.cryptonator.com/exchange
Btw GROW is already on the votinglist of Comkort.
Having Comkort will be like having empoex now Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2014, 12:34:16 PM
Dammit qiwoman2,

You are really pretty active on WOC Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
December 06, 2014, 12:32:34 PM
Maybe a nice list to lookout for an exchange
https://www.cryptonator.com/exchange
Btw GROW is already on the votinglist of Comkort.
December 06, 2014, 12:05:18 PM

legendary
December 06, 2014, 11:29:35 AM

I will try finish the shop today... I dont feel to good however... got myself a little flu unfortunately Undecided... But only a few small things left, so I think tonight were good to go  Smiley

I have completed the installation of the cointopay module.. made a test purchase and it works very smooth..  I am really happy with the way their system works
That said, there isnt a exchange api to set for the price in Grow..  Since the volume is lacking on empoex and other exchanges still ignore us Huh

I am fine with whatever You are happy with to make GROW, GROW..I can't wait to purchase the tea shirt and be a customer..Hope you are feeling a bit better..
Growcoin Chief
December 06, 2014, 10:06:07 AM

legendary
December 06, 2014, 04:45:59 AM

Growcoin Chief
December 06, 2014, 04:27:34 AM

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
December 05, 2014, 01:28:11 PM
i need seeds and i start to mine today xD.
legendary
December 05, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

December 05, 2014, 01:04:05 PM
So hows the talking to exchanges thing going
Growcoin Chief
December 05, 2014, 12:59:57 PM
legendary
December 05, 2014, 12:52:12 PM
Really green!!!??? What happened with Black? I know there is some stupid debate about Sinta helpers, because it would be racist, but come on.

Joined Placebo's giveaway, retweeted and clicking for GROW..We love GROW, we spread GROW.. Grin

Dammit you are already at ORE 2 Cheesy If everybody was like you then i will earn big money soon Cheesy

I clicking my batty off lol..I got this on the laptop and am clicking faucets and reading btc and checking trades on the desktop..I look like a blue arse fly, but soon I will retire for the day and resume tomorrow..I also want to try get 5 referrals..will be my this week's challenge.. So means I will earn nice GROW yes? Grin Grin boom boom.. I hope like this we an both help each other,,I will offer qbk in the irc room and do a challenge also..like you..

Up to 50 GROW per month if you are pretty busy Smiley That amount looks low, but when you know only 1,800,000 coins... then the value can be pretty high Wink

Not bad at all, I am in GROW for long term..can You imagine when half get burnt and grow is parity to the dollar or even btc? boom boom time.. Let the numpties dump cheapo..we hoard and accumulate..
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 05, 2014, 12:40:25 PM
Really green!!!??? What happened with Black? I know there is some stupid debate about Sinta helpers, because it would be racist, but come on.

Joined Placebo's giveaway, retweeted and clicking for GROW..We love GROW, we spread GROW.. Grin

Dammit you are already at ORE 2 Cheesy If everybody was like you then i will earn big money soon Cheesy

I clicking my batty off lol..I got this on the laptop and am clicking faucets and reading btc and checking trades on the desktop..I look like a blue arse fly, but soon I will retire for the day and resume tomorrow..I also want to try get 5 referrals..will be my this week's challenge.. So means I will earn nice GROW yes? Grin Grin boom boom.. I hope like this we an both help each other,,I will offer qbk in the irc room and do a challenge also..like you..

Up to 50 GROW per month if you are pretty busy Smiley That amount looks low, but when you know only 1,800,000 coins... then the value can be pretty high Wink
Pages:
Jump to: