Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 35. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 05, 2014, 06:09:17 AM
Little giveaway:

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540244747135508480

Please retweet. So basically it is a game.

You will receive 1 GROW coin per 1 ORE that you produce per session. A session is 3 days. So maybe it doesn't sounds a lot, but if you can have 5 GROW COINS per 3 days then this is not bad when you know that ONLY 2,000,000 coins are available and that block rewards are only 36, and to find a block you already need to spend a nice amount of BTCs on it.

Already earn $2 for clicking on a few adv Smiley So earn money + get great GROWCOINS that can be worth a lot in a later stage. Perfect for people that live in low salary countries like China, India, South-East Asia, Africa, etc were people only earn $100 per month. Ok, not really interesting for European people or so, but still some people receive $40 per 3 days, so that is not bad too.

RT: https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540244747135508480

I will join your giveaway where do I apply? i just gotta eat bu i click a lot..so i want to earn grow and also from clicking.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2014, 05:09:39 AM
{
"blocks" : 19289,
"moneysupply" : 1341719.91729052,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 22.68438118,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00035125
},
}

Another 480,000 to go, so max coins 1,800,000 10% less then excepted. so 10% more profit for us Cheesy
legendary
December 05, 2014, 04:34:40 AM
Little giveaway:

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540244747135508480

Please retweet. So basically it is a game.

You will receive 1 GROW coin per 1 ORE that you produce per session. A session is 3 days. So maybe it doesn't sounds a lot, but if you can have 5 GROW COINS per 3 days then this is not bad when you know that ONLY 2,000,000 coins are available and that block rewards are only 36, and to find a block you already need to spend a nice amount of BTCs on it.

Already earn $2 for clicking on a few adv Smiley So earn money + get great GROWCOINS that can be worth a lot in a later stage. Perfect for people that live in low salary countries like China, India, South-East Asia, Africa, etc were people only earn $100 per month. Ok, not really interesting for European people or so, but still some people receive $40 per 3 days, so that is not bad too.

RT: https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540244747135508480
legendary
December 05, 2014, 02:48:03 AM
http://grow.binpool.com/ - please send any hash on pool

Send this man some hashes please people Smiley

Cointopay is ready with installation  Smiley
https://twitter.com/Cointopay/status/540640041022676992

I will install the module tomorrow in the webshop. Finish a few other things and we are ready to launch  Smiley

Some big marketing is needed...

Retweeted and paid so far the peeps for giveaway..I will spread the giveaway link more today again after we get new windows for my pc.. Also how can I get our coin accepted on cointopay so our crypto can also be accepted for GROW website?.. I am so excited about the shop and it's early days yet so all those peeps wanting humongous returns in a few days can you all calm your batties down and let Barry do his work nicely? Instead of moaning, go out and promote GROW..It's your coin and investment too so get off ur high horses (or arses) and start tweeting to your friends about GROW.. My Husband has some time off at the weekend so i will get him to write some Chinese letter we can send off to BTER and other Chinese exchanges. Grin I think CEX and other exchanges may be waiting for the web shop to be launched so once that is up I am sure other exchanges will follow. So my advice for now is if you still have funds spare go grab the cheap GROW before it's all gone.. Smiley
legendary
December 04, 2014, 07:09:12 PM

I will install the module tomorrow in the webshop. Finish a few other things and we are ready to launch  Smiley

Some big marketing is needed...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
December 04, 2014, 06:51:05 PM

Growcoin Chief
December 04, 2014, 05:00:41 PM
hmmm barryzand back to $PND the stable answer to all ICO`s.
Hype about online store and zero volume on the exchange even no others exchanges yet.

Ironic man... how long did it take PND again to come from 7 liteoshi to 10 sat? Roll Eyes You know I am not a short term type of person  Wink

The small buy orders on empoex are still higher then the ico price btw
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
December 04, 2014, 04:46:19 PM
Hype about online store and zero volume on the exchange even no others exchanges yet.
hmmmm Maurizio, grumpy as always...
Activity: 770
December 04, 2014, 04:41:29 PM
legendary
December 04, 2014, 03:22:12 PM
If I start smoking weed I will need interplanetary rehab off the the Pleiades, night folks and keep tweeting..
legendary
December 04, 2014, 02:46:48 PM
No resting! As I said earlier in other thread.. that's me (really) celebrating (no matter what):

P.S. I'm former boxer and that is why my nose is so big. Cheesy

Smile people. Wink

LOL you got the same nose as me, you aren't Greek as well hehe?  Cheesy Grin
LOOKS LIKE HE DANCING A ZEIMBEKIKO ...OPA!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
December 04, 2014, 01:39:08 PM
No resting! As I said earlier in other thread.. that's me (really) celebrating (no matter what):

Smile people. Wink

Are you celebrating alone?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 04, 2014, 01:30:28 PM

Smile people. Wink
legendary
December 04, 2014, 01:27:35 PM
Who, when or for what is doing giveaways should not be the subject atm.. Grow must grow - that is the main reason. I would even give 50% of my coins if I have to. It's not about the money! Cryptoworld could be better and believe me - I'm not a dreamer (or at least.. I'm not stupid).

P.S. Barry... kiss your wife (or you can do more?! Cheesy) and forget about work now. Wink

GROW ROCKS and yeah Barry deserves a nice chillax time with his Beloved now.. Wink I also taking a rest..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 04, 2014, 01:07:42 PM
Who, when or for what is doing giveaways should not be the subject atm.. Grow must grow - that is the main reason. I would even give 50% of my coins if I have to. It's not about the money! Cryptoworld could be better and believe me - I'm not a dreamer (or at least.. I'm not stupid).

P.S. Barry... kiss your wife (or you can do more?! Cheesy) and forget about work now. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
December 04, 2014, 01:06:28 PM
Happy birthday to your wife Barry  Wink

Let It Grow!
Activity: 532
December 04, 2014, 12:39:18 PM
So how many giveaways do we have here then?
I doing one, Placebo also doing one and this Gent also doing i think..but donno where lol.  Grin

Why not put them all in the main thread and add it also to the title??

Done... I dont think we break any rules with this Wink

Ive been very busy today with the shop... completing the last few things... I am still waiting on cointopay to finish the installation of our wallet. He had some problems with a vps I provided earlier.. So I had to rent a new one.. sigh... Now it is up to them to once again finish the job. I will keep you posted..

The worst thing is I forgot about my wife's birthday  Cheesy Cheesy.. which is today.. So we might get a small delay before everything is done. I will keep you posted Wink

Looks neat!

Take care of family first of course Smiley I think despite exchanges everything is working well Smiley
legendary
December 04, 2014, 12:33:24 PM
I doing one, Placebo also doing one and this Gent also doing i think..but donno where lol.  Grin

Ive been very busy today with the shop... completing the last few things... I am still waiting on cointopay to finish the installation of our wallet. He had some problems with a vps I provided earlier.. So I had to rent a new one.. sigh... Now it is up to them to once again finish the job. I will keep you posted..

The worst thing is I forgot about my wife's birthday  Cheesy Cheesy.. which is today.. So we might get a small delay before everything is done. I will keep you posted Wink

OMG Happy Birthday to your lovely Wifey.. Wink..I tweeting the hell out of it..also tried to talk to some peeps to try add it..let's pray now.. Looking forward to the shop opening can';t wait to purchase my first gift..
Growcoin Chief
December 04, 2014, 12:26:59 PM

legendary
December 04, 2014, 12:19:27 PM
I doing one, Placebo also doing one and this Gent also doing i think..but donno where lol.  Grin

Yeah Maybe Barry can put em up when he comes online innit.. I even tweeted and retweeted from @QibuckCoin and @goldentags  Grin..doing the rounds, tomorrow again I will bombard CEX..coz i logging soon for a break.. then be back tonight pay more giveaway punters lol before bed..
Pages:
Jump to: