Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 34. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 05, 2014, 12:26:20 PM
Really green!!!??? What happened with Black? I know there is some stupid debate about Sinta helpers, because it would be racist, but come on.

Joined Placebo's giveaway, retweeted and clicking for GROW..We love GROW, we spread GROW.. Grin

Dammit you are already at ORE 2 Cheesy If everybody was like you then i will earn big money soon Cheesy

I clicking my batty off lol..I got this on the laptop and am clicking faucets and reading btc and checking trades on the desktop..I look like a blue arse fly, but soon I will retire for the day and resume tomorrow..I also want to try get 5 referrals..will be my this week's challenge.. So means I will earn nice GROW yes? Grin Grin boom boom.. I hope like this we an both help each other,,I will offer qbk in the irc room and do a challenge also..like you..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 05, 2014, 12:19:25 PM

Anyway; I start 7 days ago, and i already have $2, not bad as that was all done by myself. People with a lot of refs can earn up to $20 per three days, so that is a nice $600 per month for those guys.

Those are $200.. not $600.

P.S. I've done a lot of researches back in the days, but my conclusion was that you have to be VERY patient until make some real money. By patient I mean to click every day for at least a year. Wink

Correct, and not correct. It is all based on you doing nothing but other people do a little work Smiley If you want to get rich, then make a coin and do a ICO on bittrex and receive 100 BTC, then disappear after you receive your money....

Or start a exchange and ask $2000 for a review, WTF!!!

Edit: But then again, $1 is not a lot, but for a lot of people that is their hourly salary....

Agreed. If I remember correctly the lowest minimal salary was in Uganda and it is about $30 per year!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2014, 11:47:16 AM
Really green!!!??? What happened with Black? I know there is some stupid debate about Sinta helpers, because it would be racist, but come on.

Joined Placebo's giveaway, retweeted and clicking for GROW..We love GROW, we spread GROW.. Grin

Dammit you are already at ORE 2 Cheesy If everybody was like you then i will earn big money soon Cheesy
legendary
December 05, 2014, 11:39:15 AM

Anyway; I start 7 days ago, and i already have $2, not bad as that was all done by myself. People with a lot of refs can earn up to $20 per three days, so that is a nice $600 per month for those guys.

P.S. I've done a lot of researches back in the days, but my conclusion was that you have to be VERY patient until make some real money. By patient I mean to click every day for at least a year. Wink

Correct, and not correct. It is all based on you doing nothing but other people do a little work Smiley If you want to get rich, then make a coin and do a ICO on bittrex and receive 100 BTC, then disappear after you receive your money....

Or start a exchange and ask $2000 for a review, WTF!!!

Edit: But then again, $1 is not a lot, but for a lot of people that is their hourly salary....
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 05, 2014, 11:26:23 AM

legendary
December 05, 2014, 09:22:32 AM

Great!!!

Every 3 days i will notice how many ORE you produced and will send you every 3 days the number of ORE in GROW coins. So if you are active then you will see our number of coins increasing Smiley

So all I do is click the ads correct? Like a normal click site.. or do I do other stuff as well?

You have 5 tasks to complete. When completing a task you will receive warcoins, and with those coins you can make your warrior better, and earn more money.

This you can see in 'Achievements'. You don't need to complete it, but when completing it you receive warcoins.
Every adv has a number of warcoins linked to it, if you are the person that clicked the most times on that adv then you will receive those warcoins, it is really somekind of war clicking Smiley
If you are in the top 400 clickers then you receive also warcoins.

Some adv give you small amount of money like $0.0002

wow that's cool..I clicking lot of clicks now on the laptop  while posting on pc and doing faucets..multitasking lol.
legendary
December 05, 2014, 09:20:32 AM
As i said before. $2 looks nothing and is nothing, but for example in Ukraine people earn something like $300 per month!!! and then $2 is not bad, if you have a few of those sites...

I will go for place number 1 in WarOfClicks. Cheesy
legendary
December 05, 2014, 09:18:44 AM

Great!!!

Every 3 days i will notice how many ORE you produced and will send you every 3 days the number of ORE in GROW coins. So if you are active then you will see our number of coins increasing Smiley

So all I do is click the ads correct? Like a normal click site.. or do I do other stuff as well?

You have 5 tasks to complete. When completing a task you will receive warcoins, and with those coins you can make your warrior better, and earn more money.

This you can see in 'Achievements'. You don't need to complete it, but when completing it you receive warcoins.
Every adv has a number of warcoins linked to it, if you are the person that clicked the most times on that adv then you will receive those warcoins, it is really somekind of war clicking Smiley
If you are in the top 400 clickers then you receive also warcoins.

Some adv give you small amount of money like $0.0002

legendary
December 05, 2014, 09:11:11 AM

Great!!!

legendary
December 05, 2014, 09:07:06 AM
From the moment the website is up and running, you also have to make sure that there is a link to the place were people can buy GROW coins. I've sign up on a lot of those PTC sites, some of them very interesting in fact Smiley and i will promote the GROW webshop there... it only cost $2 or so, and when i can run that website on 10 PTC sites and have a lot of people interested in buying products on the webshop then GROWcoin will explode.

Another GROW giveaway...

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540851984577081345

If enough people join and be a little active then it will generate a nice amount of profit that i will use to put the webshop in rotation so that people keep on seeing the GROWcoin name.

With enough hype, we maybe can get it on Cryptsy. Wink

Excellent idea..I will be active..I do a lot of faucets to support my coin so this is good idea..  I may do a similar giveaway with one site too.. I want to finish the other giveaway first though.. I am goldentags on twitter and QibuckCoin.
legendary
December 05, 2014, 09:05:58 AM

Great!!!

legendary
December 05, 2014, 09:04:12 AM
From the moment the website is up and running, you also have to make sure that there is a link to the place were people can buy GROW coins. I've sign up on a lot of those PTC sites, some of them very interesting in fact Smiley and i will promote the GROW webshop there... it only cost $2 or so, and when i can run that website on 10 PTC sites and have a lot of people interested in buying products on the webshop then GROWcoin will explode.

Another GROW giveaway...

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540851984577081345

If enough people join and be a little active then it will generate a nice amount of profit that i will use to put the webshop in rotation so that people keep on seeing the GROWcoin name.

With enough hype, we maybe can get it on Cryptsy. Wink
legendary
December 05, 2014, 09:02:32 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
December 05, 2014, 08:45:52 AM

This was just for protesting purposes Cheesy

And yes the Black Pete discussion is really getting out of hand here  Cheesy
legendary
December 05, 2014, 08:10:26 AM
legendary
December 05, 2014, 07:46:40 AM
Today it is "sinterklaas" in the Netherlands (we have second santa Tongue)

Lots of things to complete today... So I will not be very active in the thread today Wink

I am also looking at a second shipping option through DHL, they are about 1-1.50 euros cheaper then PostNL. Currently looking for modules for the shop to use Smiley

WOW have a lovely day..and REST TOO..

@Placebo..I agree 100k sat coin plus!
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
December 05, 2014, 07:26:59 AM
Today it is "sinterklaas" in the Netherlands (we have second santa Tongue)

Lots of things to complete today... So I will not be very active in the thread today Wink

I am also looking at a second shipping option through DHL, they are about 1-1.50 euros cheaper then PostNL. Currently looking for modules for the shop to use Smiley
legendary
December 05, 2014, 07:22:02 AM
Indeed, we will all make big money on GROW, nobody knows about this coin, and when the website is up and running, everybody will love it. Some good pump groups and 100k sats Cheesy
Activity: 532
December 05, 2014, 06:42:49 AM
Little giveaway:

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540244747135508480

Please retweet. So basically it is a game.

You will receive 1 GROW coin per 1 ORE that you produce per session. A session is 3 days. So maybe it doesn't sounds a lot, but if you can have 5 GROW COINS per 3 days then this is not bad when you know that ONLY 2,000,000 coins are available and that block rewards are only 36, and to find a block you already need to spend a nice amount of BTCs on it.

Already earn $2 for clicking on a few adv Smiley So earn money + get great GROWCOINS that can be worth a lot in a later stage. Perfect for people that live in low salary countries like China, India, South-East Asia, Africa, etc were people only earn $100 per month. Ok, not really interesting for European people or so, but still some people receive $40 per 3 days, so that is not bad too.

RT: https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540244747135508480

I will join your giveaway where do I apply? i just gotta eat bu i click a lot..so i want to earn grow and also from clicking.. Grin

DM on twitter. Every 3 days up to 5 GROWs to take Cheesy so that is 50 GROW per month. Pretty heavy giveaway, if you ask me Cheesy 20 people will result in 1,000 GROW coins, 200 people 10,000 GROWS Cheesy

Everyone seems happy here today  Smiley Good morning
legendary
December 05, 2014, 06:39:01 AM
Little giveaway:

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540244747135508480

Please retweet. So basically it is a game.

You will receive 1 GROW coin per 1 ORE that you produce per session. A session is 3 days. So maybe it doesn't sounds a lot, but if you can have 5 GROW COINS per 3 days then this is not bad when you know that ONLY 2,000,000 coins are available and that block rewards are only 36, and to find a block you already need to spend a nice amount of BTCs on it.

Already earn $2 for clicking on a few adv Smiley So earn money + get great GROWCOINS that can be worth a lot in a later stage. Perfect for people that live in low salary countries like China, India, South-East Asia, Africa, etc were people only earn $100 per month. Ok, not really interesting for European people or so, but still some people receive $40 per 3 days, so that is not bad too.

RT: https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540244747135508480

I will join your giveaway where do I apply? i just gotta eat bu i click a lot..so i want to earn grow and also from clicking.. Grin

DM on twitter. Every 3 days up to 5 GROWs to take Cheesy so that is 50 GROW per month. Pretty heavy giveaway, if you ask me Cheesy 20 people will result in 1,000 GROW coins, 200 people 10,000 GROWS Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: