Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 59. (Read 127570 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
November 26, 2014, 11:43:42 AM
ICO coins received!
Activity: 336
November 26, 2014, 11:33:27 AM
Got my ICO coins...thank you placebo!
Activity: 364
November 26, 2014, 11:31:24 AM
Now it's time for some more exchanges! C-CEX would be a good start, after that Bittrex and Poloniex
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 11:26:12 AM
I've paid 6 people out of 13.

Barry will receive his BTC when GROW is trading at 10000 sats  Grin

Ok, he will receive it after everybody have their coins (or latest by Tomorrow). Block explorer is up so that is good, source code looks clean too.

Cheesy I really hope we can accomplish 10K in the future Wink

Cointopay payment module will be ready in a few days  Smiley Sorting the last things out with them atm Smiley
Activity: 364
November 26, 2014, 11:23:57 AM
Thanks, 56K coins just came in  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2014, 11:23:07 AM
I've paid 6 people out of 13.

Barry will receive his BTC when GROW is trading at 10000 sats  Grin

Ok, he will receive it after everybody have their coins (or latest by Tomorrow). Block explorer is up so that is good, source code looks clean too.
Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 11:21:28 AM
Nice.
Is there an IRC channel yet?
(Just moved my 3.3 mined GROW, to empoEX)

Yes there is ! http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##GrowCoin

My account is on my downstairs computer though. And I am working at the attic. So it might take a while for me to answer back to you  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 26, 2014, 11:19:25 AM
Investors, please send your wallet address to Placebo!  Cool

downloading it right now Cheesy nice hashrate there, mining cost sure is high, waiting for the big block reward
Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
November 26, 2014, 11:18:52 AM
9363.00 Recieved. Thank you.
Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 11:16:52 AM
Investors, please send your wallet address to Placebo!  Cool
legendary
November 26, 2014, 11:12:26 AM
I'm receiving the coins now...

6 people already gave me their wallet information so those will receive the coins soon Smiley
Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
November 26, 2014, 11:11:20 AM
Nice.
Is there an IRC channel yet?
(Just moved my 3.3 mined GROW, to empoEX)
legendary
November 26, 2014, 11:08:33 AM
I'm still missing a few people GROW addresses but i believe because we already have one exchange i will start sending the coins Smiley

Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 11:03:30 AM
We have decided to open and launch the GROW VS bitcoin market:

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/537618642280931328
All the best and happy trading! Wink

Here's code with direct link to GROW vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/GROW-BTC][img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team

Thank you for having us. If there is a wallet update, I will contact you in time Wink Added to the OP

I am currently working with Placebo on the ICO coins payouts  Wink almost there
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
November 26, 2014, 10:51:20 AM
We have decided to open and launch the GROW VS bitcoin market:

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/537618642280931328
All the best and happy trading! Wink

Here's code with direct link to GROW vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/GROW-BTC][img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 26, 2014, 10:47:27 AM
I like the idea. The only thing that concerns me is the prices on the pics.  Im hoping the prices are for a pack of seeds... If 1 white widow seed costs .05 you are pricing them about double what I can buy black widow from Mr Nice. (their current black widow is the original White widow from the early 90's).  I know the prices are not set just please be aware of your prices. Also, not all seeds are created equal (not by a longshot).  You are not going to be able to charge a premium from the start.

The prices are for a pack of 3 seeds, as stated in the products descriptions Wink

Black widow the old fashioned white widow?? Arjan from the greenhouse company and his old business partner invented the white widow strain I believe.

I thought black widow was more a type of haze?

It depends on who you believe.  Shantibaba (arjans old partner) is now at Mr Nice. He claims he still has the OG parents of the White widow and Arjan doesnt really argue it.  Alot of seed companies have black widow and they vary as far as what they are. But Mr Nice released his Black widow using the same parents as the OG white widow. He released it as Black Widow because every seed company under the stars had released a "white widow". Some closer to the original than others.

When it comes to shanti's seeds, it can take some pheno hunting. But when you find it..... it's definitely worth it. . .
He also doesnt believe in feminized breeding which I agree with for the most part. Fem seeds are nice, dont get me wrong. But they can be more hit and miss.

Aaaah I see... That makes sense  Cheesy Thanks for the update, I didnt know that  Smiley

Regular seeds will be added soon.  Wink

Nice, something about selecting the perfect male just feels right to me Smiley .  That is why I tend to believe Mr Nice is the original. They only offer it in regular seeds so you can be certain they have a male.. Anyone can buy a widow clone, mist it with some spray to hermi it and get S2 seeds..  That being said I think most people will still pick up fem seeds. Which for the average home grower is fine (and arguable better).

Keep your eyes open for a good source for some Blue Dream seeds (blueberry x Haze). A buddy grew some that was SOOOO bomb. His he got as a clone from SoCal though. It was original DJ short sativa blueberry x Silver Haze.....  YUM. . .  edit: think it was silver haze... or maybe ssh..
Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 10:43:47 AM
I like the idea. The only thing that concerns me is the prices on the pics.  Im hoping the prices are for a pack of seeds... If 1 white widow seed costs .05 you are pricing them about double what I can buy black widow from Mr Nice. (their current black widow is the original White widow from the early 90's).  I know the prices are not set just please be aware of your prices. Also, not all seeds are created equal (not by a longshot).  You are not going to be able to charge a premium from the start.

The prices are for a pack of 3 seeds, as stated in the products descriptions Wink

Black widow the old fashioned white widow?? Arjan from the greenhouse company and his old business partner invented the white widow strain I believe.

It depends on who you believe.  Shantibaba (arjans old partner) is now at Mr Nice. He claims he still has the OG parents of the White widow and Arjan doesnt really argue it.  Alot of seed companies have black widow and they vary as far as what they are. But Mr Nice released his Black widow using the same parents as the OG white widow. He released it as Black Widow because every seed company under the stars had released a "white widow". Some closer to the original than others.

When it comes to shanti's seeds, it can take some pheno hunting. But when you find it..... it's definitely worth it. . .
He also doesnt believe in feminized breeding which I agree with for the most part. Fem seeds are nice, dont get me wrong. But they can be more hit and miss.

Aaaah I see... That makes sense  Cheesy Thanks for the update, I didnt know that  Smiley

Regular seeds will be added soon.  Wink

Tonight I will send out emails en tweets to exchanges, so the growth period can begin  Grin
November 26, 2014, 10:37:06 AM
I like the idea. The only thing that concerns me is the prices on the pics.  Im hoping the prices are for a pack of seeds... If 1 white widow seed costs .05 you are pricing them about double what I can buy black widow from Mr Nice. (their current black widow is the original White widow from the early 90's).  I know the prices are not set just please be aware of your prices. Also, not all seeds are created equal (not by a longshot).  You are not going to be able to charge a premium from the start.

It depends on who you believe.  Shantibaba (arjans old partner) is now at Mr Nice. He claims he still has the OG parents of the White widow and Arjan doesnt really argue it.  Alot of seed companies have black widow and they vary as far as what they are. But Mr Nice released his Black widow using the same parents as the OG white widow. He released it as Black Widow because every seed company under the stars had released a "white widow". Some closer to the original than others.

Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 10:23:35 AM

November 26, 2014, 10:19:27 AM
I like the idea. The only thing that concerns me is the prices on the pics.  Im hoping the prices are for a pack of seeds... If 1 white widow seed costs .05 you are pricing them about double what I can buy black widow from Mr Nice. (their current black widow is the original White widow from the early 90's).  I know the prices are not set just please be aware of your prices. Also, not all seeds are created equal (not by a longshot).  You are not going to be able to charge a premium from the start.
Pages:
Jump to: