Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 62. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
November 25, 2014, 07:03:57 PM
UP
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 07:01:53 PM
We are launched!
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
November 25, 2014, 05:34:36 PM
Can i download a wallet somewhere...  Huh

I am enthusiastic about this coin.,  Grin

This coin offers anon send.
Is the Growchat also anon?

This will be added later on, as they are stated under GrowPlans as in roadmap.
Growchat will not be anon

A clear overview of the roadmap will be released tomorrow  Wink

Wallets will be available at launch time.

Oke thanks, i see it tomorrow in the morning  Smiley.

Do you have already a plan to bring this coin to the "growers"
You know even good as me that 90% of the people here are traders and shall never grow and i think you know where i talk about.

Ps: This post is no Fud i am curious if this coin and the team behind it have some potential plans for the growcoin community.
I see a lot of possibilities to do with this coin and the concept behind it. To bad i miss the ICO.

Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 05:08:37 PM
Can i download a wallet somewhere...  Huh

I am enthusiastic about this coin.,  Grin

This will be added later on, as they are stated under GrowPlans as in roadmap.
Growchat will not be anon

A clear overview of the roadmap will be released tomorrow  Wink

Wallets will be available at launch time.

Is the countdown timer not working for others also?

Working fine here... It is set to 23:55 CET, about 1 hr and 50 min remaining
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 25, 2014, 05:07:31 PM
Is the countdown timer not working for others also?
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
November 25, 2014, 05:03:04 PM
Can i download a wallet somewhere...  Huh

I am enthusiastic about this coin.,  Grin

Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 04:36:24 PM
Dev what price will the shop accept GROW tokens at? Will it be exchange rate, or is there a peg?

Exchange rate. A fixed price will not work, I'm almost better of giving stuff away for free then  Cheesy

This also means smart trading/mining can give you very cheap products if you think about it. But other currencies will be accepted to, so not all the burden is on the Grow market. The destruction fee accounts for all accepted currencies.. If you pay with dark, 1% of those drk will be traded for Grow and destroyed Wink.

Lets say we have 5 orders in the first week with a total of 250$ worth of products, 2.50$ will be exchanged for Grow and send to the destruction address which will be created in the upcoming days.

We are probably going to upscale that 1% to a 2% since we had some good news regarding a merchant discount a few days ago from our supplier  Wink

I like the idea of destroying coins, but you also need to earn money on your coin yourself, to keep yourself motivated Wink As you don't have any premine, so it would make sense that you keep those coins in your wallet and you will work even double as hard when you start having more and more coins. But it is up to you Smiley

Dont worry about that. Since we are starting small, there is no need for me to make insane profits. I believe I will be rewarded when everything is running and operating smoothly with the webshop itself  Wink Patience is a rewarding factor imo Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2014, 04:28:30 PM
Dev what price will the shop accept GROW tokens at? Will it be exchange rate, or is there a peg?

Exchange rate. A fixed price will not work, I'm almost better of giving stuff away for free then  Cheesy

This also means smart trading/mining can give you very cheap products if you think about it. But other currencies will be accepted to, so not all the burden is on the Grow market. The destruction fee accounts for all accepted currencies.. If you pay with dark, 1% of those drk will be traded for Grow and destroyed Wink.

Lets say we have 5 orders in the first week with a total of 250$ worth of products, 2.50$ will be exchanged for Grow and send to the destruction address which will be created in the upcoming days.

We are probably going to upscale that 1% to a 2% since we had some good news regarding a merchant discount a few days ago from our supplier  Wink

I like the idea of destroying coins, but you also need to earn money on your coin yourself, to keep yourself motivated Wink As you don't have any premine, so it would make sense that you keep those coins in your wallet and you will work even double as hard when you start having more and more coins. But it is up to you Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 04:23:20 PM

i see so in simple way is, more orders = more GROW to be destroyed , resulting less coins with higher price?

That is the idea yes  Smiley

With every sale, we will buy and/or destroy. I am thinking to do this on a weekly basis

We call it a destruction fee  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 25, 2014, 04:20:36 PM

i see so in simple way is, more orders = more GROW to be destroyed , resulting less coins with higher price?
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 04:18:18 PM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 25, 2014, 04:17:40 PM
I've started the exchange spamming Cheesy Give it a few days and we are on the right exchanges. Cheesy

I believe that ICO investors has a nice price for their coins, not too high, not too low.

this is what i like about placebo, once he set his eyes, he will promote the coins Smiley , i hope this turns out good like the previous one
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 04:05:29 PM

Former SuchPool Admin
November 25, 2014, 03:55:56 PM
Dev can you add a download section to the main post so we dont have to search in the entire post to find download links and github link:)

Will do  Wink

thanks, appreciate:)
Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 03:54:52 PM
Dev can you add a download section to the main post so we dont have to search in the entire post to find download links and github link:)

Will do  Wink
Former SuchPool Admin
November 25, 2014, 03:53:41 PM

Growcoin Chief
November 25, 2014, 03:49:03 PM
I've started the exchange spamming Cheesy Give it a few days and we are on the right exchanges. Cheesy

I saw that  Cheesy I was planning to do so myself later this evening  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 03:47:54 PM

Nice!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2014, 03:46:55 PM

I believe that ICO investors has a nice price for their coins, not too high, not too low.

@Barry,

Any idea when the Webshop will be open?
Pages:
Jump to: