Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 60. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 26, 2014, 09:55:14 AM
As someone that has been around the grow scene for more then 20 years now, I welcome this initiative.
Crypto and weed is a good combination imo. Looking out for an Android wallet for my supplier and who knows a growbulb that also mines. ^^
No ICO for me, but I will be glad to buy some GROW when it hits an exchange.

Atm I'm looking into growing with the use of LED (low power usage and no heat) and I hope to exchange experiences with fellow grow enthusiasts.
Not only from fellow dutchmen, but from all over the world.

Wishing you good luck with your campaign.

WOW they look so pretty.. Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 09:52:46 AM
Nice setup Gizfreak  Grin

Led lights will be added to the shop as well. I am starting a little project myself with 2 led ufo's in a small tent later this month. I will make a journal of it so everybody can follow the proces  Smiley

qiwoman2 will organize a giveaway later this evening with the ~450 extra growcoins we mined  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
November 26, 2014, 09:44:38 AM
9.3 GH... not bad. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
November 26, 2014, 09:28:20 AM
Thx for the reply ehalvers. Wink
I really appreciate this kind of knowledge sharing and I hope to see it continued at the planned Growcoin forum.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
November 26, 2014, 09:24:58 AM

Where would you advise to rent a rig?

Miningrigrentals but you can Also rent at nicehash and use the dedicated nicehash Port

Thanks, still waiting for deposit confirmation @mrr
RJX
legendary
November 26, 2014, 09:06:48 AM
Hey Gizfreak!

I am beginning to believe the LED is slowly becoming the future for grow lamps. They are by far more efficient then usual MIH/HPS bulbs and can last up to 5 times longer!

Sadly many of the companies selling LED lamps are wildly misconstruing their customers when it comes to total output  Undecided (as in saying a light puts out ~300 watts when in reality it only pulls 160-180 from the wall) The reason for this is simple, they are using 3w chips but only running them at about 50-60%.

Be careful when buying! A few good companies that I have seen are growblu, platinumLED, Black dog (I think). And a few other very straightforward sellers. I am actually looking into building my own panel using COB (Chip-on-Board) LED's from Cree or Bridgelux.

Check out the LED section on RIU, there are a dozen or so genius level guys building kick-ass DIY lights over there. Some of the science/growing over there is simply astonishing  Grin

http://www.rollitup.org/f/led-and-other-lighting.124/

Oh and P.S. if someone is telling you an LED doesn't put out heat they are trying to sell you something  Wink An LED lamp will usually exhaust its heat upward and away from the canopy but, while they don't require a ventilation system like and HPS bulb would it still requires some attention.

You need ventilation allround because the ladies like to dance!
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
November 26, 2014, 09:00:45 AM
Hey Gizfreak!

I am beginning to believe the LED is slowly becoming the future for grow lamps. They are by far more efficient then usual MIH/HPS bulbs and can last up to 5 times longer!

Sadly many of the companies selling LED lamps are wildly misconstruing their customers when it comes to total output  Undecided (as in saying a light puts out ~300 watts when in reality it only pulls 160-180 from the wall) The reason for this is simple, they are using 3w chips but only running them at about 50-60%.

Be careful when buying! A few good companies that I have seen are growblu, platinumLED, Black dog (I think). And a few other very straightforward sellers. I am actually looking into building my own panel using COB (Chip-on-Board) LED's from Cree or Bridgelux.

Check out the LED section on RIU, there are a dozen or so genius level guys building kick-ass DIY lights over there. Some of the science/growing over there is simply astonishing  Grin

http://www.rollitup.org/f/led-and-other-lighting.124/

Oh and P.S. if someone is telling you an LED doesn't put out heat they are trying to sell you something  Wink An LED lamp will usually exhaust its heat upward and away from the canopy but, while they don't require a ventilation system like and HPS bulb would it still requires some attention.
RJX
legendary
November 26, 2014, 08:59:47 AM
As someone that has been around the grow scene for more then 20 years now, I welcome this initiative.
Crypto and weed is a good combination imo. Looking out for an Android wallet for my supplier and who knows a growbulb that also mines. ^^

Atm I'm looking into growing with the use of LED (low power usage and no heat) and I hope to exchange experiences with fellow grow enthusiasts.

I guess you could build a Scryptminer outfitted with LEDs since every where current flows, a LED is never in the way!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
November 26, 2014, 08:29:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
November 26, 2014, 08:13:14 AM
Get your miners ready! 24 Grow Coins a block is near!

yes yes

Lol that's really great!

I am pumping in some extra hash on suprnova as soon as the Double rewards Start!

Will be there but I cant stop solo-ing Gcoin, it's nice to see blocks pouring in...

Miningrigrentals but you can Also rent at nicehash and use the dedicated nicehash Port
RJX
legendary
November 26, 2014, 08:11:53 AM

yes yes

Lol that's really great!

I am pumping in some extra hash on suprnova as soon as the Double rewards Start!

Will be there but I cant stop solo-ing Gcoin, it's nice to see blocks pouring in...

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
November 26, 2014, 08:07:16 AM

yes yes

Lol that's really great!

RJX
legendary
November 26, 2014, 08:05:46 AM

yes yes

Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 08:02:10 AM
Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 07:56:17 AM
Can i download a wallet somewhere...  Huh

I am enthusiastic about this coin.,  Grin

This coin offers anon send.
Is the Growchat also anon?

This will be added later on, as they are stated under GrowPlans as in roadmap.
Growchat will not be anon

A clear overview of the roadmap will be released tomorrow  Wink

Wallets will be available at launch time.

Oke thanks, i see it tomorrow in the morning  Smiley.

Do you have already a plan to bring this coin to the "growers"
You know even good as me that 90% of the people here are traders and shall never grow and i think you know where i talk about.

Ps: This post is no Fud i am curious if this coin and the team behind it have some potential plans for the growcoin community.
I see a lot of possibilities to do with this coin and the concept behind it. To bad i miss the ICO.

No answer to my question?

My apologies,

We will put up a bounty for market promotion through twitter, facebook etc. Next week or so, me and a friend of mine are going to "spam" Amsterdam with Grow stickers and flyers in coffeeshops. That will be fun  Cheesy. There are also a few big seeds companies located in Amsterdam I want to visit and have a talk to about the concept of Grow. That will be interesting though, smoking a joint and talking about business Cheesy .  A new domainname will be created for the shop only, so it will be a simple address. Forum threads will be made on weed and growing forums to promote our shop. We are looking at ways to get us higher in the list with google. If you take a look at other growshop websites, our layout and interface is way better then others. Most growshops are kind of boring websites. No appeal to it. I believe we have an advantage on that part as well. The eye needs satisfaction as well imo Cheesy

And it will not end with these plans, this is only the beginning Wink

The shop will officially launch within the next ~7 days
legendary
Activity: 1235
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
November 26, 2014, 07:29:50 AM
Can i download a wallet somewhere...  Huh

I am enthusiastic about this coin.,  Grin

This coin offers anon send.
Is the Growchat also anon?

This will be added later on, as they are stated under GrowPlans as in roadmap.
Growchat will not be anon

A clear overview of the roadmap will be released tomorrow  Wink

Wallets will be available at launch time.

Oke thanks, i see it tomorrow in the morning  Smiley.

Do you have already a plan to bring this coin to the "growers"
You know even good as me that 90% of the people here are traders and shall never grow and i think you know where i talk about.

Ps: This post is no Fud i am curious if this coin and the team behind it have some potential plans for the growcoin community.
I see a lot of possibilities to do with this coin and the concept behind it. To bad i miss the ICO.

No answer to my question?
Growcoin Chief
November 26, 2014, 07:24:50 AM
Thank you all for your kind words  Smiley

I am going to work on the shop the whole day, and a few other things that needs to be sort out Wink

Dont forget to send Placebo your Grow address for ICO payment
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 26, 2014, 05:35:26 AM
Please start sending your GROW addresses, so that i can complete the spreadsheet and calculate how many coins people will be receiving.

PM sent thanks PLACEBO, i GOT A really good feeling about this one..    Smiley

Either it will surprise us all and give a marketcap above $100k or it will just be another coin that trades around a marketcap of $5k - $10k like a lot of coins. It is all based on :

1. Marketing
2. Active community
3. And WHALES, WHALES, WHALES
4. AND MORE WHALES, WHALES, WHALES.

Without point 3 and 4 it will just be a small coin like the other 400 coins, with 3 and 4 it can be a big coin. Look at FC2...

I will tweet it to Oblivion lol..the moon is overcrowded..this coin needs a lot of recognition because it is worthy to be in the top 20 coinmarketcap.. Especially with the deflation method Barry using to make the coin more scarce.. Smiley..Plus I will be a customer, every year buy tee shirts and goodies form the shop..
Activity: 1005
November 26, 2014, 05:18:58 AM
buyng GROW price ipo + 10%
legendary
Activity: 1120
November 26, 2014, 05:17:33 AM
Please start sending your GROW addresses, so that i can complete the spreadsheet and calculate how many coins people will be receiving.

PM sent thanks PLACEBO, i GOT A really good feeling about this one..    Smiley

Either it will surprise us all and give a marketcap above $100k or it will just be another coin that trades around a marketcap of $5k - $10k like a lot of coins. It is all based on :

1. Marketing
2. Active community
3. And WHALES, WHALES, WHALES
4. AND MORE WHALES, WHALES, WHALES.

Without point 3 and 4 it will just be a small coin like the other 400 coins, with 3 and 4 it can be a big coin. Look at FC2...
Pages:
Jump to: