Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OLDV (OLV) - PoS 4.0 BETA - BlackJack - Trading coin - page 10. (Read 13278 times)

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
sugestion for you
with budget one million coin, is good if you open campaign, twitter campaign, facebook campaign and signature campaign
not only use airdrop
Sure, we have a twitter campaign as well and more will come. We wont do them all at once, we actually are following a plan to spread XVS in long term (years) in term of our distribution plan.

Here is the Twitter campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vsync-twitter-campaign-targeting-thousands-people-ended-1858531
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com
sugestion for you
with budget one million coin, is good if you open campaign, twitter campaign, facebook campaign and signature campaign
not only use airdrop
XVS
I sent from twitter. Would you check.
We are checking all PMs. It will take some time to get through everyone, we have hundreds of PMs.
Patience  everyone Wink

Note to everyone: Do not PM us here with your address, only on Twitter PM.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
I sent from twitter. Would you check.
XVS
Wow so much addresses Smiley

Thanks everyone for joining XVS community!
XVS
Please everyone be patient. Everyone will receive his Vsync! There is hundreds of XVS address we need to go trought!
XVS
What about the previous give away? I already sent dm but nothing received from your side.
Can i participate again or not?
We are distributing all the XVS to all who joined our twitter campaign first, then we will start by sending Vsync for all who joined XVS community in the first AIRDROP !
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What about the previous give away? I already sent dm but nothing received from your side.
Can i participate again or not?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
whats the airdrop?

airdropp distribution free coin
ussualy without anything only write addres you can get free, but in vxs coin airdroop you must follow rule
you must follow twitter vxs account and then you can write in here op PM t dev youre twitter account
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
any wallet for iOS laptop? I am interested in this project!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
whats the airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Walet sync and 23 connexions active. Adress posted on twitter.

When the airdrop will be ditribute ?
XVS
Guys don't post your adress here.It's not autorised.

PM us on Twitter with your Vsync address.
Thanks for this!

Also to everyone joining the Airdrop, make sure you are synced and have connections before sending us your address.

Regards,
Community Manager
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Guys don't post your adress here.It's not autorised.

PM us on Twitter with your Vsync address.
XVS
meh are you kidding me, max participants is 10 000, how about if that not reach 10000 people, and still much available Vsync, you will hold the remaining amount, ? i guess better 1000 participants is fair enough
Does not matter if it reaches or not, we have a certain amount of Vsync locked for each of our distribution plan. This is not a one time airdrop.

As soon as we hit a reputable exchange, our distribution plan will come into play.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I want to know how many pre-mined coin ? and total max coin ? I can not see anything about this issue I said before?
Please tell us clearly about it. Thanks.
Activity: 729
Rules:
1. Follow us on https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto
2. PM us on Twitter with your Vsync address

I think, we must waiting follback from you to can be PM/DM
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
meh are you kidding me, max participants is 10 000, how about if that not reach 10000 people, and still much available Vsync, you will hold the remaining amount, ? i guess better 1000 participants is fair enough
Activity: 434
I was already following you in twitter. Is it for new followers only? There is no information about the 1 M XVS airdrop.
XVS
TERMINATED;

OLDV OLV
Pages:
Jump to: