Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OLDV (OLV) - PoS 4.0 BETA - BlackJack - Trading coin - page 3. (Read 13278 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Is it a one time airdrop of 100, or more airdrops when you re-tweet?
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Hi Dev,

PM sent for airdrop.Hope im not late.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Do I have the chance to get the airdrop coins? Am i late?

Dont wait just try it, I dont see an announcement about closing airdrop
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
dev, my address have problem... i see on blockexplore my address : Vofk25gJuawoPdzcFKHZrjW8jyDZkDG28H
got 40 coin from pos but when i see on poswallet still 99 coin(stake 102 coin) where real my balance on blockexplore... i sent 819 coin on blockexplore not seeing it

wallet on poswallet have problem or blockexplore offline ?
Activity: 478
Do I have the chance to get the airdrop coins? Am i late?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Mining Pool for VSYNC [XVS]
Server Location: Germany ⤵

http://www.bitcoin-pool.de/ ❗❗❗

example for VSYNC ⤵

✔✔✔      stratum+tcp://81.169.212.185:321 -u WalletAdress -p x       ✔✔✔

Ports:⤵
Gpu / Cpu Port 3270 = Diff 8
Var Diff 3271 = Diff 256 - 1024
3272 = Diff 19192

Fees 1.0%
[/b]
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
recive airdrop thanks dev Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I followed you on twitter last week and I still don't have my coins... is there any problem?

Thanks

Twitter account: @vingaard2
Bump your PM. Well get back to you.

I received my coins. Thank you very much  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I did the twitter and airdrop  Cool
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
100 XVS for airdrop = 0.10 USD at current price.

dev - you should give more. lol  Grin
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
I followed you on twitter last week and I still don't have my coins... is there any problem?

Thanks

Bump your PM. Well get back to you.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

Thanks

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I still have not received any coins, although I participate in the airdrop since April 15.
Bump your twitter PM.

Yesterday we sent to over 200 addresses.

I've sent you my address several times since April 15, but you blacklisted my Twitter account with no reason.

There must be a reason for that, can you PM me your twitter name ? I will personally check this out for you.

Received my coins. Thanks a lot!
XVS
I still have not received any coins, although I participate in the airdrop since April 15.
Bump your twitter PM.

I've sent you my address several times since April 15, but you blacklisted my Twitter account with no reason.

There must be a reason for that, can you PM me your twitter name ? I will personally check this out for you.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Damn Sad I wanted some coins Sad

When will you resume more or less ?
Its still open, just slower in terms of sending out the reward. Our team is busy.

I don't mind if you take your time that's fine I'm patient. I'll pm you soon thank you.
Bump your twitter PM.

XVS
Bump your twitter PM.

XVS
I bought over 170k from Yobit two days ago, I am at my Mother's so cant' login to my POSW wallet from here but can't wait to see how they are staking. I am trying to get to the 200k so we can get the ward bonus. I will donate 50% of my reward bonus to my qbk ASSET FUND.  Smiley.

After the distribution is done what are the plans to help the coin be stable and not dumped down all the time? I would love to see this coin grow it has a lot of potential, hence I took a chance and bought to try to reach the 200k mark.  Grin. In a few days once I reach 200k I will pm your my address to join the rewards program.

be careful what they dont tell you is that they dont seem to be able to track poswallet balances, i think this should have been comunicated.
We are trying to find a solution for that Smiley
Dont worry !
Activity: 392
I bought over 170k from Yobit two days ago, I am at my Mother's so cant' login to my POSW wallet from here but can't wait to see how they are staking. I am trying to get to the 200k so we can get the ward bonus. I will donate 50% of my reward bonus to my qbk ASSET FUND.  Smiley.

After the distribution is done what are the plans to help the coin be stable and not dumped down all the time? I would love to see this coin grow it has a lot of potential, hence I took a chance and bought to try to reach the 200k mark.  Grin. In a few days once I reach 200k I will pm your my address to join the rewards program.

be careful what they dont tell you is that they dont seem to be able to track poswallet balances, i think this should have been comunicated.
Pages:
Jump to: