Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OLDV (OLV) - PoS 4.0 BETA - BlackJack - Trading coin - page 5. (Read 13278 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
We are pausing the Airdrop and twitter campaign while we send everyone their reward.

Both will resume in 1-2 weeks.

Thank you
Ok, I will join you in a week or two then!
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
So there is an airdrop and then a twitter reward? Because all I received was the airdrop of 100 XVS, not the twitter reward. You confirmed on our twitter messaged that I was eligible.
PM us again ill check it out.
XVS
So there is an airdrop and then a twitter reward? Because all I received was the airdrop of 100 XVS, not the twitter reward. You confirmed on our twitter messaged that I was eligible.
You cant really join both as both require following in the rules. Check the twitter campaign thread for full reward info.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
XVS
We are pausing the Airdrop and twitter campaign while we send everyone their reward.

Both will resume in 1-2 weeks.

Thank you
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Is the air drop still open ?
sure, it is still open !

sent pm on twitter yesterday. Started following you in the ANN day but forgot to PM wallet.

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I want to join this campaign . Is it too late for joining the Airdrop campaign and Twitter or Facebook? Thanks.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I want to joined the VSYNC Airdrop, DM sent!
Thanks
XVS
You will never get 10,000 entries will you raise the amount each member gets proportional to how many members enter?

Yes we will reach 10,000 entries...This is a long term drop, there is no ending until we reach 10,000 entries.
Point of this distribution is to target thousands users with a slow distribution.
Activity: 512
You will never get 10,000 entries will you raise the amount each member gets proportional to how many members enter?

XVS
We will get back to everyone in few days. We are out of town atm.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
sure, it is still open !

I want to joined the VSYNC Airdrop, DM sent!
Thanks
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Message sent on twitter .
XVS
sure, it is still open !
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
dev, windows wallet on win 10 not get weight, that just my problem or because app, thanks before
XVS
XVS
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
Mining pools?
XVS