Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |OLIT| OliTwistCoin | X11 PoW/PoS Hybrid + Proof-of-Begging |Want More ?| - page 3. (Read 25919 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Would need new block explorer as Lpool is currently down.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
It seems dead!   Hashrate was fallen to 20 mhs yeasterday.   at coinsmarkets  last trade was on july 29.   developer is silent!   It was a good idea and I'm ready now to create faucets for real begging of the coin but it's developer seems to be having too few enthusiasm to continue...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hows the plan going? , any exchanges? , have you got the funds to pay to get listed.?

Good luck.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Any news for bigger exchanger and coinmarketcap
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I would plead to the developer that instead of going back and forth to bitcoingarden to beg OLITS can thr dev please just create a begging thread here in BTCtalk and beg here? I also asked for a second beg but that didnt happen I guess you can only beg once, is it?

There is a strict set of rules on these forums for giveaways or incentive to post in topics, threads are locked and users are banned for these offenses. (It is stickied in the Altcoin Announcement Section)

All this for some little begging boy ? Unlikely, ha Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I would plead to the developer that instead of going back and forth to bitcoingarden to beg OLITS can thr dev please just create a begging thread here in BTCtalk and beg here? I also asked for a second beg but that didnt happen I guess you can only beg once, is it?
Activity: 476
The project is worth the attention. hope dev take it to markets ,then we can happy  trading and happy mining
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Dev,
I'm in. I'm begging. And I want more! Grin
The qt wallet is very nice. Addnodes are great. It makes synching faster.
More power! More success! More OLITs!
Activity: 10
mrzax please note this coin started two weeks ago.

No valid exchange, poor presence of Dev.... trust is going down....
I have a lot of orphaned blocks on mining (~15%), is it ok?
mrzax please note this coin started two weeks ago.
Hi, is this a dead project? No Dev updates, no exchanges.......
I added this coin to my pool:  https://cryptohub.online/pools/

Faucets functionality is almost done, so it can start real begging of the coin
Activity: 23
Hey,

Any exchanges planned ?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 147
It's an interesting coin, and it doesn't have an exchange yet.I'll buy it when it's officially traded.
Activity: 486
I checked on this and saw the give away. 3 coins for a beg, which I think for a begging coin with so low value, the beggar at the streets would get much more if he sat it out outside a diner somewhere in Alabama. But still we can never tell when an olit will be at par with a good coin.
Activity: 35
Any exchanges coming?

i saw this coin at exchange already. Prices very low for now.
 http://www.coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OLIT.htm

with current diff and block reward, the price is tooo low, i am out,, stop mining
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 616
Any exchanges coming?

i saw this coin at exchange already. Prices very low for now.
 http://www.coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OLIT.htm

I do not want to create another account for an exchange as of the moment. Can you tell me how much is one OLITS in satoshi? I would appreciate if you can advise us the price of this coin in satoshi.
Activity: 72
Pages:
Jump to: