Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |OLIT| OliTwistCoin | X11 PoW/PoS Hybrid + Proof-of-Begging |Want More ?| - page 5. (Read 25919 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OLIT.htm Anyone interested in coin was released in an exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DeepOnion ♡
Wallet Perfect ! . Pool works fine ( aika )

great Algo . ( scrypt sucks my cpu  Angry )

Small question as a newbie  - How to see the value of this coin when its not available in coinmarketcap ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Is the begging bounty still on? It's been two days and still have not received my share of Olits. I might as well ask for a second beg like the most on the begging thread. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
The long standing Legacy Mining Pool AikaPool has added OliTwistCoin to their list of mineable currencies.

https://aikapool.com/olit
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!
Cryptopia is now listing coins for 200K DOT !
280K DOT for a Complete Package + 1 Month Feature Currency !

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Don't mind if I do sir, will mine a little with a rig.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
legendary
Oliver Twist Based Coin ? You've Got To Pick A Pocket Or Two ? Take a tip from Bill Sikes, he can take what he likes Cheesy

Yeah it is, I can see you have watched the movie a few dozen times before Cheesy
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Oliver Twist Based Coin ? You've Got To Pick A Pocket Or Two ? Take a tip from Bill Sikes, he can take what he likes Cheesy
Interesting way to reward users hahaha I suppose begging is the new thing.

How many times can someone beg for coins per day ? how many will they get ? how long will this go for ? and where do we beg ?

Oh yes, this is a good question indeed. A beggar does not only beg once from a patron. Can we beg even once every 2 days? A few hundred olits over 70 million is not really bad Boss.
Just giving an update, payments have been made to the Off-Site OLIT Begging Thread

"Roll up! Roll up! Plenty of OLIT's to go around !"

I was able to create a separate account on BITCOINGARDEN because of this campaign. Some friend say that is not good site. Maybe he had bad experiences there. I already went to the Begging site and begged for some coins. I have also left something there. Thank you and more power!
legendary
Just giving an update, payments have been made to the Off-Site OLIT Begging Thread

"Roll up! Roll up! Plenty of OLIT's to go around !"
legendary
I am getting an error message when running the Oli twist wallet. Can someone please help me fix this?

The fatal error ccured. OlitwistCoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB(): can't open database file, error 1
C:\Users\........OliTwistCoin-qt-win32-v1.4.9.6\OliTwistCoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception

Thank you very much in advance.

That happens on the first run only due to no blockchain folders on file locally, reopen the wallet and you will be fine, also make sure to create a OliTwistCoin.conf and add the nodes (Save as "All Files") to sync.

To synchronize make a OliTwistCoin.conf text file with the following

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=7328
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=91.134.166.76
addnode=176.115.107.22
addnode=5.65.234.146
addnode=180.235.33.120
addnode=87.98.142.204
addnode=176.31.103.149
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=91.121.74.198

Then save it (as all Files) into C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\OliTwistCoin & Restart your wallet
legendary
I am getting an error message when running the Oli twist wallet. Can someone please help me fix this?

The fatal error ccured. OlitwistCoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.

C:\Users\........OliTwistCoin-qt-win32-v1.4.9.6\OliTwistCoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception

That happens on the first run only due to no blockchain folders on file locally, reopen the wallet and you will be fine, also make sure to create a OliTwistCoin.conf and add the nodes (Save as "All Files") to sync.
Activity: 486

Activity: 486
Proof of Begging, that is neat. I for the longest time tried to think of a coin that would help all crypto newbies try to get their first taste of getting a crypto coin. Better start begging now. Hopefully the devs can also make a facebook campaign. Getting bounties by promoting olitwist.
I reserve Filiino translation just in case. Will download the QT and somebody please give us STEP by STEP instruction how to mine for us mining newbs. Thank you. Meantime i will beg.
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
All kind of figured with the bounty)))
Pages:
Jump to: