Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |OLIT| OliTwistCoin | X11 PoW/PoS Hybrid + Proof-of-Begging |Want More ?| - page 4. (Read 25919 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

OliTwistCoin Added

1% Fee

yourminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://minerlab.eu:3037 -u yourwalletaddress -p x

port 3037 vardiff 0.01-1

Happy mining

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Coin is not yet on exchange. Very few plp mine it.

People like to mine many coins, it doesn't mean that they stay with the same one all the time, you gotta remember this coin also has begging and competitions.... what more can we want ? lol Oh that's right an Exchange that people actually trade at Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Not really. But you can mine with GPU's Smiley

yeah I can  spend a lot of time to mine 100 OLIT but after that comes a Chinaman with 100 asic and mine 100000 and price falls to 0,  or make 51% attack ....

Sorry to burst your bubble but ASIC's for exotic algorithms have been out for a while, shit even the newer ones are being FPGA worked.

Also with some basic maths you would see that 3 coins x 2880 blocks per day= 8640 coins created per day, this also doesn't take in account staked blocks.

If you want to use your GPU then go mine other coins, nobody is making you stay with OLIT Cheesy
Coin is not yet on exchange. Very few plp mine it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

yeah I can  spend a lot of time to mine 100 OLIT but after that comes a Chinaman with 100 asic and mine 100000 and price falls to 0,  or make 51% attack ....
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have already applied for another wave of begging. I do hope you will be able to give a few more. Then we can try to make this a popular coin maybe by social media. Making this somewhat like a Coins 101 for the masses.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
X11 is ASIC resistant or not?
legendary
dev are you open bounty for social media?

There is a Twitter Campaign currently in place, payments will be made weekly to those who abide by the rules Smiley
Activity: 311
Merit: 110
dev are you open bounty for social media?
legendary
Another update, more payments have been made to the Off-Site OLIT Begging Thread Smiley

Also make sure you have your entries in place for the Weekly Free OLIT Winner
Competition Thread

"Roll up! Roll up! Plenty of OLIT's to go around !"
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Reserve for portuguese translation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is this coin on an exchange yet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
We added your coin to our service, add your nodes.
AltcoinNodes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Why are all the give away coins on another forum and not Bitcointalk?

Because Altcoin Giveaways are banned from being hosted on Bitcointalk & there are Special Rules to adhere by, it has even been stickied so you can't miss it ! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-780979
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Why are all the give away coins on another forum and not Bitcointalk?
legendary
i m mining at aikapool. But which pool should i use ?
aikapool keeps only 300 olit.

You can mine at any pool though if you want regular payouts it is best to pool together with other miners.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
i m mining at aikapool. But which pool should i use ?
aikapool keeps only 300 olit.
Pages:
Jump to: