Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 10. (Read 27113 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 101
What doest it matter? He hasnt paid the second airdrop anyways

Second airdrop have to be paid today, so dev have a lot of time to thee end of the day, to make transfers. Why do you think he would not pay?
Because if you read his previous post he said that airdrop payment is on saturday.

Ahh sorry you have right! It is Saturday! My bad!

Nobody received airdrop? That would explain another price drop .. Everyone is trying sell now ..  Roll Eyes

Hopefully it is only little delay..
As stated before, we will be airdropping in waves starting the 30th of December. Not everyone will get there drop on the 30th of December, expect the drops to be completed within the next 5-7 days.

Thanks for the detailed information!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm going to do an estimate of when the 100000 views is going to take place.

At the current rate of 500 views every 12 hours, it's going to close to 80 day.

Also taking in consideration that the views are going to slow down due to lack of news, it will be probably closer to 160 days.

160 days after that, the 4th and final air drop.

Edit: Fixed my calculations.

depend on the market itself actually,
if it can gain a lot of attention from the movement,
reaching 100.000 view is not really that hard actually.
for example look at it right now,
we made a quite good movement on the market and i am sure many people will try to know about it,

It's going to take a while though, even if it's faster than my estimates. The view count should be lowered, maybe to 60000.

It all depends on the progress in project development. If the dev will be active and the work will be fast, I am sure that meeting 100k views can take less than 30 days.
The OMGC team will be issuing a more detailed version of the roadmap (with timelines) in the 2nd week of January!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Second airdrop have to be paid today, so dev have a lot of time to thee end of the day, to make transfers. Why do you think he would not pay?
Because if you read his previous post he said that airdrop payment is on saturday.

Nobody received airdrop? That would explain another price drop .. Everyone is trying sell now ..  Roll Eyes

As stated before, we will be airdropping in waves starting the 30th of December. Not everyone will get there drop on the 30th of December, expect the drops to be completed within the next 5-7 days.

Thanks for the information dev. Do you have spreadsheet? So that atleast we know whether our name is there in list or not. Looking forward for the coins in my wallet..
copper member
Activity: 56

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Activity: 639

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 270
Merit: 103

Also taking in consideration that the views are going to slow down due to lack of news, it will be probably closer to 160 days.

we made a quite good movement on the market and i am sure many people will try to know about it,

It's going to take a while though, even if it's faster than my estimates. The view count should be lowered, maybe to 60000.

It all depends on the progress in project development. If the dev will be active and the work will be fast, I am sure that meeting 100k views can take less than 30 days.

I guess it depends on what a person considers fast. The most active times are usually the beginnings of an air drop, and with two air drops it took 3 weeks to reach 20,000 views. Most people expect air drops to take place just days.
Activity: 585

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added OmisegoClassic as a payment option to it's Multi-Pool!  Mine any coin & any algo and get paid in OMGC!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for OmisegoClassic Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GXMocbEHUPEeD3dWkWtxK1gaWDcXuw3XAS -p c=OMGC 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/OMGC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2129

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
WOW guys! Volume on https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OMGC.htm  is almost 8.5 BTC in last 24 hours!!!
With so high volume listing on Coinmarketcup should be easy now!
Do anyone know how to apply there?
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Hello dev!

In thread about closed signature campaign, you wrote that will be opened another campaign:

This campaign is no longer active, and we will start another campaign after we assess a better approach to signature campaigns.

Do you know when it will be restarted?

OMGC need marketing promotion! Wink
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
Waiting the airdropping today !
When can we start installing a  masternode ?

Airdrop is starting in Sunday so, yes in next 24 hours everything should be in wallets Wink
To run masternode is still a long way, I hope that soon dev will give us at least approximate date ..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 69
When can we start installing a  masternode ?

The airdrop is happening today???

I hope so then.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Is this a forked coin of OmiseGo or is the name being used as branding purposes?
Activity: 86
When can we start installing a  masternode ?
Pages:
Jump to: