Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 12. (Read 27115 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
airdrop is still open. By when, can we expect the credits in wallet?
We will be airdropping for the first 1500 participants in waves starting this Saturday.
thank you dev.
please release the full list of participants and their addresses for transparency like you did for previous airdrop.

That would be good, i hope i was one of the first 1500 participants.Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi dev's doing great job so far in my opinion. Do you count shares on

Minds.com

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/793589802159276032

Also shared in FB group

https://www.facebook.com/kzncrypto/
copper member
Activity: 56
UPDATE: AIRDROP #2 REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Thank you for everyone who participated. We will begin airdropping this Saturday.
Activity: 26
The airdrop is still open, I wonder how an airdrop lasts for nearly a week.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
The value of the coin is decreasing
Although the second distribution has not yet started
Hopefully there will be more places to exchange coin

This is a good time to buy when it is cheap
When this coin has more places to trade, value it will be on the moon
 Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The value of the coin is decreasing
Although the second distribution has not yet started
Hopefully there will be more places to exchange coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
This coin can be safely and not be afraid to keep for a long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
You say that your team is developing a comprehensive rewards and bounty program that will award every contributor. There are almost every ptoject has its similar incentive programs so what is the dfference of your one from many others proposal for investors?
Activity: 462
Intersting, who is sold 1 350 000 OMGC for 2 satoshi per coin? I can imagine that only one has so numbers of OMG Classic.) It is not good to sell pre-mine on the start of the project
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Just joined the airdrop , any plan to listed on other exchange dev?
Activity: 462
I have tried to install Mac wallet. It is impossible to my knowledge. Please make the guide how to install it. General info in downloaded file is not enough for me and I think for most users as well
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
I took a chance and made a purchase, while the price is low  Grin
Now I have 80к omgc. I wish good luck to the project.
In any case, good luck to all!

I also bought something. Let's hope that everything that developer promises will succeed. If masternodes will run properly, we will for sure not lose on this coin!
Fingers crossed! Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
I took a chance and made a purchase, while the price is low  Grin
Now I have 80к omgc. I wish good luck to the project.
In any case, good luck to all!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
airdrop is still open. By when, can we expect the credits in wallet?
We will be airdropping for the first 1500 participants in waves starting this Saturday.
thank you dev.
please release the full list of participants and their addresses for transparency like you did for previous airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 56
Have they paid out from the first air drop? Because I haven't gotten anything. Has the payment started?
All Airdrop #1 participants who provided their OMGC address have recieved their coins. We have released the full list of participants and their addresses for transparency as well.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
Many times beginnings are very strange (including Bitcoin Wink ) I accumulate over 100k OMGC with very little input. If someday this coin will skyrocket, please reserve one Lambo for me Cheesy
if you buy it form other guys or got it free?
you are a crazy guy that would hold so much coin.

I waited on a very low purchase position and it comes. I bought it when someone was doing last huge dump. If this dump made not a developer and really it was someone from their project collaborators cashing out, it may turn in amazing investment. At the moment I already have 180k
Wish me luck Smiley

And of course, I wish best of luck to the developer!  Grin Grin
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
Have they paid out from the first air drop? Because I haven't gotten anything. Has the payment started?
Activity: 308
Many times beginnings are very strange (including Bitcoin Wink ) I accumulate over 100k OMGC with very little input. If someday this coin will skyrocket, please reserve one Lambo for me Cheesy
if you buy it form other guys or got it free?
you are a crazy guy that would hold so much coin.
Activity: 1221
Pages:
Jump to: