Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 7. (Read 27113 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wanted to register on to your Airdrop # 2 but when registering on the form, the message Airdrop # 2 Registration has ended and on the first page of your stream it is written that Airdrop # 2 is active to change the information on Airdrop. Will there be a bounty company named OmiseGO Classic for signature and social networks?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I didn't get anything yet either, and i registered in the first day.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
Please share the list of participants qualified for Airdrop 2. I didn't receive mine yet.
The full list will be released on Sunday!

Have you done with distributing airdrops?? or its still pending?
Still pending ~50%.
My broken computer,I does not know already received yet
I would like to participate in your signature campaign, but I found that you canceled the campaign
I kept the signature of this coin a week ago
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please share the list of participants qualified for Airdrop 2. I didn't receive mine yet.

Still pending ~50%.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I filled the form on the first day. Still did not receive any coins. Its hard to believe that 1500 people filled the form in the first 1-2 hours.
Activity: 57
Dev, i also didnot receive any single coin from the second airdrop. What is going on? why you are so silence?

read few posts above you  Roll Eyes
Activity: 83
Dev, i also didnot receive any single coin from the second airdrop. What is going on? why you are so silence?

Activity: 217
The airdrop 2 is already closed, it's a shame  I'm late. Good luck with your development. Please edit your ANN to indicate that the airdrop is closed. Greetings.
Activity: 80
My OMGC wallet can not be synchronized, can not connect to any one node, how is this going?
Activity: 109
Why you are not answering questions? How are you going to distribute 30% in airdrops? So far it's less than one 1%.
Why is it taking so long to publish the list? List should be automatically made.

Activity: 140

copper member
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I didnt receive aswell, would like to know if im on the list.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
This was in the announcement

Premine Percent: ≈70% (49,000,000+)

30% Airdrops
First airdrop will be at 5000 views. AIRDROP #1 IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
Second airdrop will be at 20000 views. AIRDROP #2 IS NOW LIVE! Form Link: https://goo.gl/forms/xfsuHGccxQAsTiDo2!
Third airdrop will be at 100000 views
Fourth airdrop will be at 200000 views

First airdrop was that for 3000 participants?
Total coins distributed: 3000 x 100 = 300 000

2nd airdrop::
 1500 x 30 = 45 000

Total coins distributed: 345 000
That's 0.7 percent!

What happened to 30%!

This airdrop should be 5000 coins at least to make any sense.

Everything in your calculations is correct. We're waiting for the next two airdrops:

Airdrops - Will be made when we reach view milestones 
First airdrop will be at 5000 views. AIRDROP #1 IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
Second airdrop will be at 20000 views. AIRDROP #2 IS NOW LIVE! Form Link: https://goo.gl/forms/xfsuHGccxQAsTiDo2!
Third airdrop will be at 100000 views
Fourth airdrop will be at 200000 views

It looks like during these two airdrops must be distributed 14,355,000 coins

(30% from 49,000,000 = 14,700,000 - 345,000 = 14,355,000)
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
When we will receive second airdrop??

All you had to do was read some previous posts and you would find the answer. Especially for you, lazy:  Wink Cheesy Cheesy

As stated before, we will be airdropping in waves starting the 30th of December. Not everyone will get there drop on the 30th of December, expect the drops to be completed within the next 5-7 days.

So probably last airdrop should come in next 48 hours.. more-less Smiley

Activity: 140
I didnt receive my airdrop..could you please share the list.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
when will be the next airdrop. how many coins do we need for masternodes? This is no related with OMG right?
copper member
I haven't received the coins from airdrop and Kaspersky sends warning about osemigoclassic-qt all the time. Is it supposed to be normal?
There are no reported issues with the qt-wallet. Furthermore, you haven't received the airdrop coins because you are not listed in the first 1500 participants.

Pages:
Jump to: