Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 33. (Read 27146 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Quark it up!
is there any social media group like telegram or Discord for OMGC ?
i think it would be good if we have telegram/discord group for this project, so we can discuss anything about this project with OMGC team or any people who want to support or interest to this project...  Smiley

I would like to create a slack group where we can engage the Development team and the community?

of course we will need the approval of the development team...
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
is there any social media group like telegram or Discord for OMGC ?
i think it would be good if we have telegram/discord group for this project, so we can discuss anything about this project with OMGC team or any people who want to support or interest to this project...  Smiley
Quark it up!
Does the development team have any official plans as far as marketing the coin is concerned?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Read 13887 times,20000 reviews,come guys,almost there Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Hey, Dev. Have a list of the distribution in the first airdrop? Thank you
Yes, I think OMGC should publish an airdrop release list. This looks more open and transparent.
Of course, I think OMGC has great potential to continue waiting for its white paper.
Airdop has a great impact on the advertisements of the coin and it helps the coin grow. Also looking for a good white paper which will attracte more and more investors to it.
Activity: 173
Yes, I think OMGC should publish an airdrop release list. This looks more open and transparent.
Of course, I think OMGC has great potential to continue waiting for its white paper.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
coinsmarkets is easy to get listed

https://coinsmarkets.com/support.php

Request a Coin: Contact [email protected] with full details
From the ANN, Devs have already a roadmap for exchanges..
Release the coin to exchanges - We will be listed on the following exchanges: Coinexchange, Poloniex, Cryptopia, & Bittrex.
Very reputed exchanges will be exchanging this coin and this will make the coin more popular. Waiting for the coin to be exchanged on this exchange sites. This project will be successful in gain a high value as soon as it will be list on this exchange. Good work.
Activity: 686
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There's nothing serious about these airdrops only getting peoples money using fake projects.
I'm out.
Most people who have posted have gotten their airdrops. The devs also said they have a large volume. Not sure why you're complaining...
Quark it up!
There's nothing serious about these airdrops only getting peoples money using fake projects.
I'm out.

This is a place of transparency, do you have any reasons to back that up? They say the rest of the info is yet to be released, just give it some time 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I'm out.
copper member
Activity: 56
Just noticed that the link to the facebook page is no longer available?
The team is working on it!
Activity: 59
same here
Quark it up!
Activity: 13
Thanks for the airdrop, coins received
copper member
I think the most logical way is modify OmiseGO logo a little:

https://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php? id=7c8f7961436e7802ca041adde091a44e
Please PM us for community contribution bounty!
Activity: 59
Thanks for the airdrop, got them yesterday. Just received Twitter bounty, many thanks to devs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
Thanks for the airdrop, received my coins. I am excited about this project, in any case, good luck to all.
Activity: 155
Merit: 104
I have received the coins. Thank you very much for paying. Waiting for the second round of airdrop Wink
copper member
Are there specific guidelines for the Twitter and Facebook bounties? # of Retweets, likes, etc etc.
Please PM us proof of social media contribution for bounty!
Pages:
Jump to: