Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 4. (Read 27113 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
this coin really remind me to ethereum dark project,
both of them were using a same method to do the airdrop.
plus when it got an attention from people,
they ignored the participant and gave us a false hope.
nothing strange,because their main goal are money.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
"The OMGC team will be issuing a more detailed version of the roadmap (with timelines) in the 2nd week of January!"

Today is the last day of second week of January and i not see nothing that was promised.

Dev hasn't showed up here for quite a long time, he also failed to deliver roadmap as he promised. It starts to look like somebody made a fork of well-known coin, sold a pre-mine and run away. I will be happy If I am mistaken ...  Angry

If this project a scam, it's not weird ...
There are so many signs indicating that this is a scam project.

But if you are still convinced on Dev and this project, it's your own choice.

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
"The OMGC team will be issuing a more detailed version of the roadmap (with timelines) in the 2nd week of January!"

Today is the last day of second week of January and i not see nothing that was promised.

Dev hasn't showed up here for quite a long time, he also failed to deliver roadmap as he promised. It starts to look like somebody made a fork of well-known coin, sold a pre-mine and run away. I will be happy If I am mistaken ...  Angry
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I still havent received the airdrop coins, registered for airdrop half hour after it started..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
After a certain amount of views, the second round of activities will be open, if i participated in the first round, and has received the coins, i have to participate in the second round of qualifications? Thank you

Everytime when number of views reach airdrop level you have to register to get free coins. Second round already finish, so now you have to wait for third round which will start when number of views will hit 100 000.
With the current view, I think that by the end of 2018, the airdrop 3 will start
The coin has not received much attention from the community

Of course, the OmiseGO Classic coin is a very interesting and promising coin because it is an OmiseGO fork of a very popular coin, but since now there is no road map and white paper for the OmiseGO Classic coin, it will not be popular and claimed.
Activity: 322
After a certain amount of views, the second round of activities will be open, if i participated in the first round, and has received the coins, i have to participate in the second round of qualifications? Thank you

Everytime when number of views reach airdrop level you have to register to get free coins. Second round already finish, so now you have to wait for third round which will start when number of views will hit 100 000.
With the current view, I think that by the end of 2018, the airdrop 3 will start
The coin has not received much attention from the community
Activity: 673
Merit: 253

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 679
Merit: 103

Activity: 566
Merit: 113
from the start when we were asking about the airdrop,
dev already showed us their 'shady thing'.
to be honest i am not very surprising to see them abandoning this project.
because they got a lot of profits from this project a while ago.

just do not put too much hope into this project,

alot profits from where?

i believe he was refering to developer premine.
from the first time he created this project and made the airdrop.
i believe the dev already sold some of his/her belonging.
so it was not surprising to see him talked that way.
a premine coin is very risky project because the dev can sell it directly after it hit the market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
No hearing from the dev since. Did something happen to him?
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I participated in this, but kind of forgot about it. I mean wow, we're only at 24,000 views. 100,000 is very far away.
Activity: 35
I haven't received airdrop 2 yet.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Interuption of Coinsmarket operations is bad for OMGC price. And we are still waiting for the whitepaper, hopefully it will be out soon  Wink

This project to go ahead definitely needs such basic things as Whitepaper and detailed Roadmap. Without this, there is no way to try to get on larger exchanges!
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Interuption of Coinsmarket operations is bad for OMGC price. And we are still waiting for the whitepaper, hopefully it will be out soon  Wink
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
To clarify i didnt have any issues, I was more curious about the overall status of the project. I probably should have been more clear.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
is this still a thing? people were pretty pumped at the beginning
I do not know what you guys think but the team Dev did exactly what they said
airdrop 1, bounty, airdrop 2
 I got all from them

Some users have issues.. I didn't participate in airdrop, so i can't confirm that.

Anyway, as I mentioned in my previous post dev announced that in this week will be issued detailed roadmap:

The OMGC team will be issuing a more detailed version of the roadmap (with timelines) in the 2nd week of January!

We still have a lot of time until the end of this week ..
Activity: 256
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
is this still a thing? people were pretty pumped at the beginning
I do not know what you guys think but the team Dev did exactly what they said
airdrop 1, bounty, airdrop 2
 I got all from them
Activity: 146
Are social media, blog and signature bounty campaigns live? If they are live post the links.

They started signature campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-omgc-signature-campaign-high-payments-closed-2611264
but it was one big organizational catastrophe.
I have not heard anything about other bounty campaigns.

I'm also curious if dev has any other contact channel or social media accounts..?
https://twitter.com/OmiseGO_Classic/status/943385445320282115
I'm sure you're new to this topic because the social media bounty is over and I got involved and got reward
Pages:
Jump to: