Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 33. (Read 67539 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
Joined Airdrop. Good luck with your project.
I want exchanges to make masternode.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Please tell me my rank allows you to join the airdrop or not?
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
when will started masternode ?
Activity: 229
Merit: 105
joined airdrop! have a great weekend guys ! Grin Grin
Activity: 220
Activity: 252
Airdrop is live! Get it while it's hot people!  Thanks dev!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What's the best pool to mine this on currently?
I guess altminer.net has the best hasrate. Also you could check neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com:3341 with -u and notice it just started mining ONEX as well. But they autoswitch to whatever coin the find worthy whenever they like.
Okay will do, thanks a lot for your help.
Activity: 196
The coin finally listed on CMCE - it has some good pricing discipline: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ONEX.htm
Activity: 42

Airdrop Information

Once the airdrop closes, it will take a minimum of 8 hours to receive the rewards, as we will review one by one all the information to avoid fraud, double counting and so on.

Quantities by rank

Jr Member – 5 Onex
Member – 10 Onex
Full Member – 20 Onex
Sr Member – 40 Onex
Hero & Legendary – 80 Onex

Airdrop Closed

DISCORD CHANNEL!

Airdrop Now!
Activity: 322
I guess altminer.net has the best hasrate. Also you could check neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com:3341 with -u and notice it just started mining ONEX as well. But they autoswitch to whatever coin the find worthy whenever they like.

I'll try to help spread the hash a little to help the network (though I only have a couple of cards, so I won't be making much difference myself).
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Activity: 46
Activity: 63
Onex Cash $ONEX list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com

Dev, instead of silly and useless airdrop more best advertising will pay to MNrank
Agree with this.
Activity: 322
Onex Cash $ONEX list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com

Dev, instead of silly and useless airdrop more best advertising will pay to MNrank
Stratum on all pools is DEAD !!!
ALARM!!! Fix it !!!

altminer seems to be fine

We are working in a new pool, with another friendly interface, the current one was not working properly, you can use any other pool in the list we have in the main post, thanks for the support.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
At what time airdrop will begin ?
The first 2 rounds of distribution have ended. Tomorrow they will have information about new airdrop. It happens in too short time, we do not have too many opportunities.
Activity: 182
At what time airdrop will begin ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
ALARM!!! Fix it !!!

altminer seems to be fine
Activity: 70
ALARM!!! Fix it !!!
If you sent the correct information the first time there were no problems
I specifically mentioned Address XXteZGrJHqYAvusjfDx3GmKiLhFyTvyRjH is the one then why did you send it to the one I told you I've corrected in the second form? Then somebody already stole my coins and this sucks

The coins were sent to the user who was accepted in the airdrop, I have no way to check if it is you, I repeat, if you sent the information CORRECT the first time, save these problems, you think we can attend these things personally 1 to 1? then we would never end up with airdrop, and we're working on more of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: