Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 36. (Read 67550 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Why i can't recieve my airdrop?
Activity: 98
Create your own dreams
The first trading platform, a good start
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Thanks for airdrop, 110 ONEX received
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

That spreadsheet is the signature bounty!
Oк, and where is bounty?

Did you read the rules? Payments will be made on a weekly basis from the registration date

11/14/2017 16:52:10  your registration date  -  21/11/17 day of payment

That's taking into account that you comply with the 3 rules

IMPORTANT:

Signature campaign rules

1: Keep your signature unchanged throughout the week so that you can receive your ONEX
2: You must have a minimum of 15 messages each week you participate in the campaign
3: Accepted messages will be those that have a minimum of 50 characters.

are those 15 messages comments that you post into this thread or is that total participation on bitcointalk? i ask because honestly 15 comments a week in this single thread seems like it would encourage pointless posting

No no, of course not, 15 posts on the forum, globally
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

Oк, and where is bounty?

Did you read the rules? Payments will be made on a weekly basis from the registration date

IMPORTANT:

Signature campaign rules

1: Keep your signature unchanged throughout the week so that you can receive your ONEX
2: You must have a minimum of 15 messages each week you participate in the campaign

are those 15 messages comments that you post into this thread or is that total participation on bitcointalk? i ask because honestly 15 comments a week in this single thread seems like it would encourage pointless posting
Do we just need to be here to claim the airdrop tomorrow, or will be there some kind of sign up for the drop?
Although how much time do we have to claim the drop?

you have to fill out a form, it will be open for about 2 hours
Activity: 196
Do we just need to be here to claim the airdrop tomorrow, or will be there some kind of sign up for the drop?
Although how much time do we have to claim the drop?

Oк, and where is bounty?

IMPORTANT:

Signature campaign rules

Activity: 431

Oк, and where is bounty?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Remember, tomorrow there will be another round of airdrop, be advised both here, as in discord and twitter, remember to be active so as not to lose any information.

what time should we check in? i got up this morning and it was already over and done with. don't want to miss the next one

We don't have a definite time, maybe it's something later, tomorrow there will also be more time to register

Definitely this is worth looking out for and i hope it shall last more than one hour time frame unlike today's airdrop that last for few minutes after an hour.
Remember, tomorrow there will be another round of airdrop, be advised both here, as in discord and twitter, remember to be active so as not to lose any information.

what time should we check in? i got up this morning and it was already over and done with. don't want to miss the next one

We don't have a definite time, maybe it's something later, tomorrow there will also be more time to register
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

New Pool
New ONEX mining pool. Based on YiiMP, no registration needed!
Payout every 60 minutes, 2% fee

stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:4233
Username: YOUR ONEX ADDRESS
Password: c=ONEX

Example for ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:4233 -u -p  c=ONEX

Happy Mining!! Grin

Thank you for supporting the project, it is now added to the main post!
The payments have been made, a total of 2270 ONEX have been distributed. remember that tomorrow there will be another one
why i have nothing? I was in yours list in exel!!!
Look , number 9 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TytkzdbjfOkvc0EFeoPIo3HdjSxOgQk7VZO2gMpj0eo/edit#gid=310043867

Activity: 137
Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!

New Pool
New ONEX mining pool. Based on YiiMP, no registration needed!
Payout every 60 minutes, 2% fee

stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:4233
Username: YOUR ONEX ADDRESS
Password: c=ONEX

Example for ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:4233 -u -p  c=ONEX

Happy Mining!! Grin
Activity: 431
The payments have been made, a total of 2270 ONEX have been distributed. remember that tomorrow there will be another one
why i have nothing? I was in yours list in exel!!!
Look , number 9 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TytkzdbjfOkvc0EFeoPIo3HdjSxOgQk7VZO2gMpj0eo/edit#gid=310043867
What's unique about this coin, can I ask?
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
How to solo mining? What could use a wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: