Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 59. (Read 67553 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
THE DEV'S OFFICIAL POOL HAS RIPPED OFF ALL OF THE EARLY MINERS.  THIS IS A SCAM COIN.

OFFICIAL POOL IS PAYING JUST A FEW COINS, WHEN I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST 15 MINERS AND MINED FOR SEVERAL HOURS.

THE DEV IS OBVIOUSLY KEEPING ALL THE COINS FROM BEFORE THE POOL CRASHED.

THIS COIN WILL FAIL BECAUSE DEV IS A SCAMMER OR DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING.

DEV: DO ALL THE PAYOUTS PROPERLY OR MANUALLY COMPENSATE ALL EARLY MINERS BASED ON THEIR ADDRESSES.

+100 - Same problem (first miners - 3 hours - 50Mh) ~ 15 coin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
joined airdrop.
Looking good so far. Wallets, pool, roadmap. Gl

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The team working on the project with full dedication! They will definitely be a worthy product.
Activity: 245
interesting coin. I will follow them.
Activity: 72
Good project! Low coins per block and 10000 coins for masternode - i like! Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I see the prospects of the project, I would like to see the growth and new information from the developers.
Activity: 154
THE DEV'S OFFICIAL POOL HAS RIPPED OFF ALL OF THE EARLY MINERS.  THIS IS A SCAM COIN.

OFFICIAL POOL IS PAYING JUST A FEW COINS, WHEN I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST 15 MINERS AND MINED FOR SEVERAL HOURS.

THE DEV IS OBVIOUSLY KEEPING ALL THE COINS FROM BEFORE THE POOL CRASHED.

THIS COIN WILL FAIL BECAUSE DEV IS A SCAMMER OR DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING.

DEV: DO ALL THE PAYOUTS PROPERLY OR MANUALLY COMPENSATE ALL EARLY MINERS BASED ON THEIR ADDRESSES.
Activity: 211
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hi dev, could you tell us on what exchanges do you firstly plan to participate? Also I would like to thank for the bonuses.
Activity: 164
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm applying for the airdrop Smiley

It's very important to set fair and transparent rules for the airdrop, please add more details!
Activity: 365
I wouldn't have forgiven myself if i miss this airdrop, nice idea and brilliant approach, i will be watching the progress of this project closely after applying for the airdrop.
Activity: 196
I ma in the deal.  Just wonderm how many total supply coins? (have I missed anything?)
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
i hope price very good, masternode in trend )
Activity: 56
I hopefully your project success sirr
 WinkBTC
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
i got 0.22 coins for mining nearly 1 hour with the DEV pool.. i was there in first 10 miners ! .. at least i should have got 10 coins.

U ripped us man
Activity: 154
Activity: 347
How many total number of Onex Cash? I don't see it at the first post.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
What is the price/coin if masternod is wanted?
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Pages:
Jump to: